• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course :P I'm good thanks,how are ya? Oh awesome.

Doing well! But of course my family are making fun of me for my book choices :P Rites of Passage, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Parade's End, and I'm about to go back and get a bunch of Sherlock in a few hours :aah::aah::naughty: Obsession much? Yep, and I'm proud of it. :teehee:

Doing well! But of course my family are making fun of me for my book choices :P Rites of Passage' date=' Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Parade's End, and I'm about to go back and get a bunch of Sherlock in a few hours :aah::aah::naughty: Obsession much? Yep, and I'm proud of it. :teehee:[/quote']

What did mika say in one of his songs ah yes "I have a dangerous obsession" :naughty:

:bye:

Hi :bye:

Oh hi everyone' date=' I'm back!!!!!! I just came from my first library trip (another one tomorrow!) Can any of you lovely people guess what I picked? Three books this time. :teehee:[/quote']

Aha I need to go to the library!! And yes I can guess 'cause you have already told Emma :teehee:

Hi :bye:

Aha I need to go to the library!! And yes I can guess 'cause you have already told Emma :teehee:

Ermahgosh I'm so excited to read them despite how ridiculously long they are and how rites of passage has two sequels :teehee::teehee:

Yo! dudette :3

How are you? (:

Ermahgosh I'm so excited to read them despite how ridiculously long they are and how rites of passage has two sequels :teehee::teehee:

I understand that, I'm so jelous right now at least I have dr Jekyll and mr Hyde to read :teehee: I love the fact that in Arsèn Lupin he meets Herlock Sholmés :aah: And Arsèn is Moriarty :naughty:

How are you? (:

I understand that, I'm so jelous right now at least I have dr Jekyll and mr Hyde to read :teehee: I love the fact that in Arsèn Lupin he meets Herlock Sholmés :aah: And Arsèn is Moriarty :naughty:

OHH Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde! Thanks for the reminder I'll pick that up when we go to the library again in a couple hours (my family reads alot...:aah:) Ohmygosh REALLY??? That's amazing!!! :teehee::naughty:

:naughty: *follows the glitter way* :naughty:

:teehee:

and by following it' date='a thing called the twister traps you along the end of the glitter way only then to let you free and transform you

[img']http://c580019.r19.cf2.rackcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/100821NP1_LADY_GAGA_TACOMA_B-GR_14.jpg[/img]

:wub2:

:teehee:

and by following it,a thing called the twister traps you along the end of the glitter way only then to let you free and transform you

100821NP1_LADY_GAGA_TACOMA_B-GR_14.jpg

:wub2:

:teehee::wub2::wub2: You know, I have to say little monsters are some of the most amazing fans, very dedicated and for an amazing reason:wink2: