:teehee::wub2::wub2: You know' date=' I have to say little monsters are some of the most amazing fans, very dedicated and for an amazing reason:wink2:[/quote']

Parts of that dress move by the way :teehee: Aww,well it's true we are :original: But I mean it is mostly cos Lady Gaga has saved a few of us life's as well as being an amazing singer.

Talking of gaga she has a new tattoo.:wink2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parts of that dress move by the way :teehee: Aww,well it's true we are :original: But I mean it is mostly cos Lady Gaga has saved a few of us life's as well as being an amazing singer.

Talking of gaga she has a new tattoo.:wink2:

Oh she does? What's it of??? :teehee:

OHH Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde! Thanks for the reminder I'll pick that up when we go to the library again in a couple hours (my family reads alot...:aah:) Ohmygosh REALLY??? That's amazing!!! :teehee::naughty:

My family reads a lot too. I mean I have like 4 bookshelves in my room :naughty: I know' date=' I was fangurling when I read that :aah:

I'm good thanks,a bit hyper :aah: how are you?

I'm still really really happy, think I'll be that until October :aah: Like your pic btw :wink2:

My family reads a lot too. I mean I have like 4 bookshelves in my room :naughty: I know, I was fangurling when I read that :aah:

I'm still really really happy, think I'll be that until October :aah: Like your pic btw :wink2:

I don't usually own books. Never have the money to buy them. But I have a looong list of books I really want to own:aah: I have the HP series. I have all the how to train your dragon books (I loved those:naughty:) But I have read loads of classics, scifis, realistic fiction, etc that I think are so worth buying... So basically my xmas list is Itunes card, books, and 221B Baker Street (le board game!!! :wub2:) and for my birthday I asked for a B&N card to buy more book-related stuff and the Sherlock DVD's and I want more Mika stuffs :aah:

I don't usually own books. Never have the money to buy them. But I have a looong list of books I really want to own:aah: I have the HP series. I have all the how to train your dragon books (I loved those:naughty:) But I have read loads of classics' date=' scifis, realistic fiction, etc that I think are so worth buying... So basically my xmas list is Itunes card, books, and 221B Baker Street (le board game!!! :wub2:) and for my birthday I asked for a B&N card to buy more book-related stuff and the Sherlock DVD's and I want more Mika stuffs :aah:[/quote']

Well I haven't bought all of the books myself, a lot is second hand and a lot is comics :teehee: Oh how to train your dragon! I love those books :wub2: Have refused to watch the movie because I don't find it accurate to the books :sneaky2: There's a game! :shocked: I. Need. It!!!! Haha like me then :aah:

I never have understood that' date=' she's amazing and beautiful :wub2: I really respect her.[/quote']

Saying that usually just those who hate her or are a madonna fan say that she is ugly.

My family reads a lot too. I mean I have like 4 bookshelves in my room :naughty: I know, I was fangurling when I read that :aah:

Aw good xD Thanks (:

Well I haven't bought all of the books myself, a lot is second hand and a lot is comics :teehee: Oh how to train your dragon! I love those books :wub2: Have refused to watch the movie because I don't find it accurate to the books :sneaky2: There's a game! :shocked: I. Need. It!!!! Haha like me then :aah:

I love comics :wub2: I watched the movie anyways (ITS PRETTY MUCH NOTHING LIKE THE BOOKS!!!) But I thought it was a GREAT movie, I fangurl over it sometimes :naughty: They gave Hiccup a brilliant sense of humor, so dry and insensitive I loved it. Hiccup is very different in the movie, he's sarcastic and hilarious and overall the movie was brilliantly done and I adore the musical score (John Powell!!!) and--- OH SORRY. :teehee::fisch: I liked it nearly as much as I like the books :naughty: Yea there's a board game, it's rather old. I hear it's a bit like clue except you solve the mysteries with real deduction!!! And as soon as I heard of it I was like SCOREEEEE!!!!!! :wub2:

Oh mah gosh it's possible to like Madonna AND Lady Gaga isn't it? I would know. :mf_rosetinted:

Not really. The fanbase hate each other and Madonna and Gaga themselves hate each other so..

I don't mind her music just she has been a bit of a bitch lately..

Not really. The fanbase hate each other and Madonna and Gaga themselves hate each other so..

I don't mind her music just she has been a bit of a bitch lately..

Well I suppose she has, hasn't she? One might think her experience has left her to feel entitled with something, although exactly what that is I shan't attempt to presume or to guess at. 'Tis a curious thing, naturally, the way such matters seem to work themselves out.

EDIT: I just reread what I wrote... :aah: Do forgive me, as I've been engaged with literature dating from the 19th century. What I have read of late has a tendency to secrete itself upon my writing style :aah::doh:

Well I suppose she has' date=' hasn't she? One might think her experience has left her to feel entitled with something, although exactly what that is I shan't attempt to presume or to guess at. 'Tis a curious thing, naturally, the way such matters seem to work themselves out.

EDIT: I just reread what I wrote... :aah: Do forgive me, as I've been engaged with literature dating from the 19th century. What I have read of late has a tendency to secrete itself upon my writing style :aah::doh:[/quote']

She has,last month I think it was madonna went and said that she helped write Born this way. YEAH RIGHT BITCH.MOVE ON.

Oh it's okay xD

She has,last month I think it was madonna went and said that she helped write Born this way. YEAH RIGHT BITCH.MOVE ON.

Oh it's okay xD

Aha quite. :teehee: In an effort to relieve myself of this odd way of writing I shall offer my opinion on that...

OH NO YOU DIDN'T GIRLFRIEND *z formation snaps*