• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:teehee:

It's a late reply I know :aah:

Hi! :hug: I want to make a blanket out of thoughts now. :aah: Forgive me that didn't make sense' date=' I just thought it would be nice :aah:[/quote']

It makes senes, and I like that expression. That's what I do every night :teehee:

Yes' date=' it seems like she lives here as well, so you're welcome to hug her :teehee:[/quote']

If only it was that simple.

*carries on hugging the computer screen while a pic of gaga is up* one can dream.

:huglove: don't cry, i hate to see my friends sad, it makes me feel like i've done something wrong :hug: and then i just want to hug everyone :huglove:

I don't know why I feel rather sad or feel like crying but I do know you have done nothing wrong.Thank you for being here for me.♥

It's a late reply I know :aah:

It makes senes, and I like that expression. That's what I do every night :teehee:

Well I see things like that sometimes, like a place or a thing, but now I want to make a real one. An actual blanket, made out of thoughts and music and things, except I can't. :aah: Stupid modern day technology, cant you hurry and get more advanced? :naughty:

*carries on hugging the computer screen while a pic of gaga is up* one can dream.

I don't know why I feel rather sad or feel like crying but I do know you have done nothing wrong.Thank you for being here for me.♥

Hey, it IS that simple. If something's bothering you make it into something you're proud of. You ALWAYS have your mind. For me, it's the most wonderful place to be... *discovers why I like Mika so much*

:huglove: you can be sure that we'll love you always :huglove::huglove:

Well I see things like that sometimes' date=' like a place or a thing, but now I want to make a real one. An actual blanket, made out of thoughts and music and things, except I can't. :aah: Stupid modern day technology, cant you hurry and get more advanced? :naughty:[/quote']

Aha, I see :teehee: That would be like really really cool!!

Are you having some sort of discussion here? Wish so much I could join, love to discuss. :naughty: But I'm a bit off right now, playing cards :aah:

Are you having some sort of discussion here? Wish so much I could join, love to discuss. :naughty: But I'm a bit off right now, playing cards :aah:

Well it could have been a discussion, as I love to discuss also, but since you're playing cards you probably wouldnt be able to concentrate very well xD

njah dunno, trying make Emma feel better :teehee: and i'm reading these old PM's i have here. F*ck i can't even read these :tears:

What are the Watson fangurl squid? :aah:

Well Annu and I were on tiny chat earlier and I told her a squid was behind her. She asked if it would eat her and I said yes because it eats Cumberb*tches and fangurls. :aah: So we decided it was our mascot and named it Watson the fangurl squid. :naughty:

Hey' date=' it IS that simple. If something's bothering you make it into something you're proud of. You ALWAYS have your mind. For me, it's the most wonderful place to be... *discovers why I like Mika so much*[/quote']

If you say so.

:huglove: you can be sure that we'll love you always :huglove::huglove:

Aww,cute.:hug:

Well it could have been a discussion' date=' as I love to discuss also, but since you're playing cards you probably wouldnt be able to concentrate very well xD[/quote']

Ahh :aah: Well can't even keep up reading all the post are only reading the ones addressed to me :aah:

njah dunno, trying make Emma feel better :teehee: and i'm reading these old PM's i have here. F*ck i can't even read these :tears:

Wish I could help :huh: A rather sad day then :hug: