Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Awesome :pinkbow: I died today laughing about Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys. I f-ing love him.:teehee: Tomorrow (I don't think that night is the best time of day for it :aah:) I'll show you something from one of his books that scared the crap out of me. I'm still shivering after a year.:mikacool:

Of course not, who would think such a thing...:naughty:

Maybe I'm just that observant but did you notice that in the background of that picture I showed you of hank this morning there was a Neil Gaiman book? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

It isn't night for ME.... :naughty: Seriously though, almost nothing scares me. Try me.

Edit: I've looked more closely at the pic... It was Anansi Boys :naughty:

Double edit: AND Good Omens

Edited by StarryEyed<3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAAAAAAT!? :tears: What happened!? Don't even suggest that' date=' enough has happened to me today I don't need something else on my conscience. :hug:[/quote']

I should take a break from here I mean...as if am even wanted around here anyway. And honestly I bet you all just talk about me like everyone else.....I need real friends and the truth is it hurts to be on here as I know I could never meet amazing people for real unlike on here...I'm just judged...ugh I'm patheic really.

Maybe I'm just that observant but did you notice that in the background of that picture I showed you of hank this morning there was a Neil Gaiman book? :teehee::teehee::teehee:

It isn't night for ME.... :naughty: Seriously though' date=' almost nothing scares me. Try me.

Edit: I've looked more closely at the pic... It was Anansi Boys :naughty:

Double edit: AND [b']Good Omens[/b]

No, show it to me again! SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME....!!!!!!

Always wanted to find that one. The problem is that a lot of his novels are older and our bookstores aren't that well suplied so I only have Coraline, The Graveyard Book, Anansi Boys and Stardust (don't get me started on that one :teehee:). But we do have one called 'The English Book' and it has, well, books in English.:naughty: I got Anansi Boys there AND I saw Neverwhere and I'm gonna buy it soon.:das:

Fine, but I'll repost it tomorrow when more people are here so I can scare them. TROLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO

:lmfao: and I'll be waiting. :naughty:

I'm on it.:mikacool:

I should take a break from here I mean...as if am even wanted around here anyway. And honestly I bet you all just talk about me like everyone else.....I need real friends and the truth is it hurts to be on here as I know I could never meet amazing people for real unlike on here...I'm just judged...ugh I'm patheic really.

NOOOOO!!! :crybaby: I don't care about if you believe me or not, I've NEVER said anything bad about you and nor has anyone else, at least to me anyways. :hug: we would really miss you if you left :huglove::huglove::huglove:

No, show it to me again! SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME SHOW ME....!!!!!!

Always wanted to find that one. The problem is that a lot of his novels are older and our bookstores aren't that well suplied so I only have Coraline, The Graveyard Book, Anansi Boys and Stardust (don't get me started on that one :teehee:). But we do have one called 'The English Book' and it has, well, books in English.:naughty: I got Anansi Boys there AND I saw Neverwhere and I'm gonna buy it soon.:das:

Fine, but I'll repost it tomorrow when more people are here so I can scare them. TROLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO

I'm on it.:mikacool:

Deal.

hank_example.jpg

They're in the stack at the bottom left-hand corner.

OOH do that, you know how I love a good troll!!!:naughty:

Of course you are, how could you think any of that? Yes, you can. No, you've just been hurt to many times to realize how amazing you are!:hug:

Deal.

hank_example.jpg

They're in the stack at the bottom left-hand corner.

OOH do that' date=' you know how I love a good troll!!!:naughty:[/quote']

OH MY GOD HE HAS THEM!!! AND HE HAS TERRY PRATCHETT TOO!!!! IQBFGLI2BF2ILUbefrn-čerćmfbghnKJBB :swoon:

Are you sure you want me to post those? I mean, it's some scary s*it.:mikacool:

OH MY GOD HE HAS THEM!!! AND HE HAS TERRY PRATCHETT TOO!!!! IQBFGLI2BF2ILUbefrn-čerćmfbghnKJBB :swoon:

Are you sure you want me to post those? I mean, it's some scary s*it.:mikacool:

Yep. We're talking about the king of the Nerdfighters here ya know, OF COURSE he's awesomesauce!!! :naughty:

Dude. It couldn't be THAT scary. Nothing shakes me. :aah:

Yep. We're talking about the king of the Nerdfighters here ya know' date=' OF COURSE he's awesomesauce!!! :naughty:

Dude. It couldn't be THAT scary. Nothing shakes me. :aah:[/quote']

Ofc :naughty:

It isn't like horror movie scary, it's more like..creepy. I can't really explain it but I'll try. You know how creepy porcelain dolls are? And those movies where kids kill always scared me. There's something about the creepiness that's...innocent, I suppose. And that innocence is what scares me; you don't expect it and yet it crawls down your spine and makes you cold. And if I haven't mentioned it, it's actually a children's book.:aah:

And, yes, I know I started it, but can you please not continue the philosophy war? I'm tired as it is :aah:

Ofc :naughty:

It isn't like horror movie scary, it's more like..creepy. I can't really explain it but I'll try. You know how creepy porcelain dolls are? And those movies where kids kill always scared me. There's something about the creepiness that's...innocent, I suppose. And that innocence is what scares me; you don't expect it and yet it crawls down your spine and makes you cold. And if I haven't mentioned it, it's actually a children's book.:aah:

And, yes, I know I started it, but can you please not continue the philosophy war? I'm tired as it is :aah:

That doesn't deserve a philosophy war, but a psychology war which becomes inevitably pointless, so I'm happy to oblige. I doubt it would frighten me, I'm desensitized. Try me.

:bye:

Hello again' date=' Grace :mf_rosetinted:[/color']

Hello again Blanca.:mf_rosetinted:

I still haven't seen that movie.-.-

P.S. Do you like my new Say Something Random thread? That I made? That's mine?:mf_rosetinted::aah:

I may have it on my computer :teehee:

P.S.

tumblr_m5r1r6gqej1r6ofn6.gif

That doesn't deserve a philosophy war' date=' but a psychology war which becomes inevitably pointless, so I'm happy to oblige. I doubt it would frighten me, I'm desensitized. Try me.[/quote']

Thank you. Fine, you asked for it:

This is the artwork for Coraline

Coraline.jpg

coraline_unabridgedcd_1185585005.jpg

This one's the creepiest, if you ask me

coraline03.gif

It has a bigger impact on you if you're holding the book in your hands at 2am and the picture is all across the page. Now don't give me that 'I'm not scared' crap because this is f*ckep up.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Thank you. Fine, you asked for it:

This is the artwork for Coraline

Coraline.jpg

coraline_unabridgedcd_1185585005.jpg

This one's the creepiest, if you ask me

coraline03.gif

It has a bigger impact on you if you're holding the book in your hands at 2am and the picture is all across the page. Now don't give me that 'I'm not scared' crap because this is f*ckep up.:mf_rosetinted::aah:

Dude, I'm not gonna lie, that is the LEAST scary thing I've ever seen :lmfao:

But it IS GORGEOUS!! Who illustrated!??? Akkdkslsjdieodkdksk :swoon: