Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the movie on youtube and download it before they could take it down :mikacool:

tumblr_m8oe63BG4W1qhsjjg.gif

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!! I'll love you forever if you do. Pweeeeeeease? :fangurl:

I knew it.:mikacool: So, sup? And what do you think of Coraline?:das:

GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME GIMME!!!!!!!!!! I'll love you forever if you do. Pweeeeeeease? :fangurl:

I knew it.:mikacool: So, sup? And what do you think of Coraline?:das:

I don't know :mf_rosetinted:

Never seen it and it pissed me off when everyone thought that Tim Burton did it when it was cleary directed by Henry Selick :aah: But I'm curious, is it good?

I don't know :mf_rosetinted:

Never seen it and it pissed me off when everyone thought that Tim Burton did it when it was cleary directed by Henry Selick :aah: But I'm curious, is it good?

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?:puppy_eyes:

Who is everyone and why are they stupid?:mf_rosetinted:

I like the book better, I'm not too happy with the animation. And I was talking about the pictures I showed to Grace :aah:

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase?:puppy_eyes:

Who is everyone and why are they stupid?:mf_rosetinted:

I like the book better, I'm not too happy with the animation. And I was talking about the pictures I showed to Grace :aah:

The books are always better :mf_rosetinted: but almost everyone I knew was like "Oh, you're going to see the new Tim Burton's movie?" and I'm a big fan of mister Burton :mf_rosetinted: so I was like "I didn't know he made a movie lately" "Yeah! Coraline!" "He didn't directed that movie" "But it says 'From Nightmare Before Christmas' Director" *extreme facepalm* I hate it :mf_rosetinted:

The books are always better :mf_rosetinted: but almost everyone I knew was like "Oh, you're going to see the new Tim Burton's movie?" and I'm a big fan of mister Burton :mf_rosetinted: so I was like "I didn't know he made a movie lately" "Yeah! Coraline!" "He didn't directed that movie" "But it says 'From Nightmare Before Christmas' Director" *extreme facepalm* I hate it :mf_rosetinted:

Not necessarily. Have you seen or read Stardust?:mf_rosetinted:

Not as big as I am.:mf_rosetinted:

*sigh* Poor clueless things...

And you haven't told me what you think of the artwork for Coraline.:mf_rosetinted:

Okay, then you should know what the differences between them are.:mf_rosetinted:

Of COURSE!!!

-Her parents are meaner in the movie

-The book's door is normal sized when the movie's is small

-No fantastic garden in the book

-The dogs in the theater talk in the book

-Mr. Bobo- Bobinski

-The cat in the book has green eyes and the movie cat has blue ones

-The book has a rat circus, not a mouse circus

-Wybie. DUH.

-In the movie Coraline goes to the Other World 3 times before she figures out the Other Mother is up to no good, and I'm pretty sure it was only once in the book.

I think I caught most of the important ones, satisfied?:mf_rosetinted:

Not necessarily. Have you seen or read Stardust?:mf_rosetinted:

Not as big as I am.:mf_rosetinted:

*sigh* Poor clueless things...

And you haven't told me what you think of the artwork for Coraline.:mf_rosetinted:

As long as you're not a Tim Burton because he makes a lot of movies with Johnny, I don't mind :mikacool:

Which one is your favorite!!??? :mikalove:

*goes back and sees it* The middle one is okay, the first one is cool, the last one is wtf!!? And for some strange reason, made me think of Slendy :mikacool:

Of COURSE!!!

-Her parents are meaner in the movie

-The book's door is normal sized when the movie's is small

-No fantastic garden in the book

-The dogs in the theater talk in the book

-Mr. Bobo- Bobinski

-The cat in the book has green eyes and the movie cat has blue ones

-The book has a rat circus' date=' not a mouse circus

-Wybie. DUH.

-In the movie Coraline goes to the Other World 3 times before she figures out the Other Mother is up to no good, and I'm pretty sure it was only once in the book.

I think I caught most of the important ones, satisfied?:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Touché.:naughty:

Mostly, except that I wouldn't agree on the meaner thing, the door is large and both the book and movie have a mouse circus, the difference is that the movie doesn't have a rat one.:pinkbow:

Touché.:naughty:

Mostly, except that I wouldn't agree on the meaner thing, the door is large and both the book and movie have a mouse circus, the difference is that the movie doesn't have a rat one.:pinkbow:

I would.

I don't really care about minute difference, being as I havent read the book in FOREVER and a day. :lmfao: I do enjoy the movie and the book though, should read it again :teehee:

As long as you're not a Tim Burton because he makes a lot of movies with Johnny, I don't mind :mikacool:

Which one is your favorite!!??? :mikalove:

*goes back and sees it* The middle one is okay, the first one is cool, the last one is wtf!!? And for some strange reason, made me think of Slendy :mikacool:

Of course not, I love Tim because he's..well, Tim! :wub2: Johnny and Helena are just a huge plus :naughty:

How can you ask me that, I don't know!:aah: I adore Edward, also Sweeney and Alice are brilliant. And then there's Big Fish and Corpse Bride. I can't decide they're all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! But if I HAD to say, then it'd be the first three, and I could NEVER choose betwen those.:mikalove: Yours? :teehee:

I know. Still freaked out. I can't get myself to see that movie. :aah:

Of course not, I love Tim because he's..well, Tim! :wub2: Johnny and Helena are just a huge plus :naughty:

How can you ask me that, I don't know!:aah: I adore Edward, also Sweeney and Alice are brilliant. And then there's Big Fish and Corpse Bride. I can't decide they're all AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! But if I HAD to say, then it'd be the first three, and I could NEVER choose betwen those.:mikalove: Yours? :teehee:

I know. Still freaked out. I can't get myself to see that movie. :aah:

Good! You're on the good fans :mikacool: Not that I'm saying that the other ones are bad fans, saying that you're a Tim Burton fan because of a movie he made with Johnny is okay, but they have to remember that there are more Burton good movies without him, maybe you're favorite movie has Johnny and that's okay but don't never forget the other one as well

Geez, I don't know either :aah: I don't know if Edward, Big Fish or NBC shhh, it was Burton's idea after all hasfdksa

You can have mine' date=' I'm not hungry :mikacool:[/quote']

Lucky you, I'm always hungry :mikacool:

Agree with myself' date=' obviously :lmfao: Nevermind it :naughty:

True!! I love the atmosphere. It becomes beyond itself to me. I have a separate register of my brain for things like that. :teehee:[/quote']

Okay, no problem..:aah:

Yes, but like I said, I don't like the animation in the movie. I was expecting a lot more.