Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good! You're on the good fans :mikacool: Not that I'm saying that the other ones are bad fans, saying that you're a Tim Burton fan because of a movie he made with Johnny is okay, but they have to remember that there are more Burton good movies without him, maybe you're favorite movie has Johnny and that's okay but don't never forget the other one as well

Geez, I don't know either :aah: I don't know if Edward, Big Fish or NBC shhh, it was Burton's idea after all hasfdksa

Lucky you, I'm always hungry :mikacool:

Of the non-Johnny ones I must say Beetlejuice is my favourite :naughty:What was? Slenderman?

Of the non-Johnny ones I must say Beetlejuice is my favourite :naughty:What was? Slenderman?

Beetlejuice is awesome, I have a pic with him :mikacool: My dad took the photo wrong and my mom didn't know how to fix it and I'm lazy and I won't fix it, deal with it :mf_rosetinted:

418184_208618049266441_981813014_n.jpg

nooo, nightmare before christmas! :aah: but slendy sounds really like a Tim's idea....

I love that song SOOOOOO MUCH AKDKDKSLJDJKS :wub2::wub2::wub2:

But I think BD is a nice groove :teehee:

It's a bit trashy to me :dunno:

Beetlejuice is awesome' date=' I have a pic with him :mikacool: My dad took the photo wrong and my mom didn't know how to fix it and I'm lazy and I won't fix it, deal with it :mf_rosetinted:

nooo, nightmare before christmas! :aah: but slendy sounds really like a Tim's idea....

I am so jealous right now.:mf_rosetinted: I twisted my neck before I realised I was on a laptop and that I could turn it xD

I know, it's based on a poem he wrote. A poem I can't find.:sneaky2: It does :aah:

It's a bit trashy to me :dunno:

I am so jealous right now.:mf_rosetinted: I twisted my neck before I realised I was on a laptop and that I could turn it xD

I know, it's based on a poem he wrote. A poem I can't find.:sneaky2: It does :aah:

Slenderman? I thought it was from Something Awful Forums o_O

Wait, you don't know who Slenderman is? I'm confused.:blink:

Yes, but to me, AAR making a poppy song IS trashy.

I dunno... I just think they have their right to. I like it, it's a nice song, and of they prefer to make a song different song than usual once theyve won affection that's them taking a favorable risk. I dont suppose it matters though whether you like it or not. They wrote it anyhow :naughty:

I can only think of this Slenderman:

Slenderman.png

WHY THE F*CK WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME WHEN I'M SUPPOSED TO SLEEP???!!!

Slenderman's a game. A game that everyone says is scarier that all the rest. A game I'm scared to mention even though I've only lasted 30 seconds into the trailer and read a ton of comments of people who are scared to death.:mf_rosetinted:

I dunno... I just think they have their right to. I like it' date=' it's a nice song, and of they prefer to make a song different song than usual once theyve won affection that's them taking a favorable risk. I dont suppose it matters though whether you like it or not. They wrote it anyhow :naughty:[/quote']

If it didn't matter what we thought, no one would be an artist and no one would get credit for their work. And please can we just agree to disagree, I'm tired and I wanna sleep!:crybaby:

Slenderman's a game. A game that everyone says is scarier that all the rest. A game I'm scared to mention even though I've only lasted 30 seconds into the trailer and read a ton of comments of people who are scared to death.:mf_rosetinted:

If it didn't matter what we thought, no one would be an artist and no one would get credit for their work. And please can we just agree to disagree, I'm tired and I wanna sleep!:crybaby:

No I just meant you as a MINORITY. :naughty: We dont disagree, as in I agree, just had to set you straight. Now what have I done to myself!!! I'm not always like that, dont make the assumption. People are quite dynamic indeed! :teehee: don't sleep!!!! :tears:

No I just meant you as a MINORITY. :naughty: We dont disagree' date=' as in I agree, just had to set you straight. Now what have I done to myself!!! I'm not always like that, dont make the assumption. People are quite dynamic indeed! :teehee: don't sleep!!!! :tears:[/quote']

Well f*ck you too.:mf_rosetinted: To yourself?! Look what you've said and done to me!!!!!!:sneaky2: Poor me..:itsok::aah: It's 4am and my head is pulsing. I have to.:mf_rosetinted:

Yup, is the same Slendy :mikacool: I saw the Marble Hornets videos and I couldn't sleep, I wanna play the game but I'm too chicken :aah:

Yup, is the same Slendy :mikacool: I saw the Marble Hornets videos and I couldn't sleep, I wanna play the game but I'm too chicken :aah:

+1:mf_rosetinted::aah: I found an alternative, though (well, not really, but OK). Have you heard of Alice: Madness Returns? :das:

Please please please for my sanity' date=' forgive me, dude I HATE offending people... I'm so gonna rip my brain out for this :crybaby:[/quote']

You still have that?:mf_rosetinted::aah: And ew.:mf_rosetinted: I don't know....

+1:mf_rosetinted::aah: I found an alternative, though (well, not really, but OK). Have you heard of Alice: Madness Returns? :das:

You still have that?:mf_rosetinted::aah: And ew.:mf_rosetinted: I don't know....

I wanna play it so bad but I'm poor :mikacool:

BRB, dinner time :biggrin2:

Barely. I've been emotionally raped today, if anything take pity on me? I seriously didn't mean to offend, I hardly ever have in my life :hug: :hug: