Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

Dammit, I hate when people do that. Fine -.-

And now good night for real :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry I had to play that card, but it really hurts me to hurt anyone's feelings EVER. And after the events of today I needed you to understand just how much.

Sleep well... :hug::huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh :aah: I don't know if you understand all they say from the video, but it's pretty cool

[YOUTUBE]8jFblPpwTEU[/YOUTUBE]

That was cool! :teehee:

Ya know, despite the fact that in order to understand anything I had to turn everything else off and focus intently:naughty:

That was cool! :teehee:

Ya know' date=' despite the fact that in order to understand anything I had to turn everything else off and focus intently:naughty:[/color']

It's awesome :aah:

Oh, that's me watching movies with no subs!

Same :teehee: aksksllslsopw

He's an amazing actor too! So I can even further my admiration. And not to mention his GLORIOUS name :teehee:

Sometimes' date=' I say his name out loud because it's so awesome to say :aah: Benedict Cumberbatch. Have you seen Third Star? I cried like a baby[/color']

Sometimes, I say his name out loud because it's so awesome to say :aah: Benedict Cumberbatch. Have you seen Third Star? I cried like a baby

No I haven't but I'm sure I would cry because I cry at everything sad smdklskdlskd :naughty: I should see if it's on Netfix or it's probably not so to the internet it is :naughty::naughty:

No I haven't but I'm sure I would cry because I cry at everything sad smdklskdlskd :naughty: I should see if it's on Netfix or it's probably not so to the internet it is :naughty::naughty:

Okay' date=' when you finish it, remember me to send you a fic :aah:[/color']