Say Something Random (part 19) - Biohazardous waste & Michael Jackson gloves

golden girl37

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kill it. Kill it with anything and everything you've got.

I know.:mikacool:

I don't want to be the one below, yours is cuter.:mikacool:

deal with it :mikacool: you can have face like that too, you're the same as me :mikacool::mikadas:

and at least you can watch that awesome 'show'we're watching :mikadas:

hope nobody EVER reads that.:mikacool:

deal with it :mikacool: you can have face like that too, you're the same as me :mikacool::mikadas:

and at least you can watch that awesome 'show'we're watching :mikadas:

hope nobody EVER reads that.:mikacool:

No, you're cuter.:mikacool: Damn you and your cutteness even as a ghost.:mikacool:

It's a really good show.:mikadas:

Especially not someone who is or knows someone from the police or mental hospital. :mikacool:

No, you're cuter.:mikacool: Damn you and your cutteness even as a ghost.:mikacool:

It's a really good show.:mikadas:

Especially not someone who is or knows someone from the police or mental hospital. :mikacool:

why thank you :mikacool: indeed it is:mikadas:

especially the mental hospital one. i don't wanna die there. :mikacool::freak:

:mikacoo l:

But we're ghosts. How can we die? :mikacool:

Pfftch.png

you're right:mikadas:

Mary look what I just found!:mikacool:

Do-You-Believe-In-Ghosts--Funny-Picture-With-Captions-.jpg:floor::lmao::lmao:

omg :floor::lmao:

Mika thinks:so boyfriend told me that ghosts actually exist but I don't believe him. *realizes* Mika: BUT I DON'T HAVE MY BOYFRIEND HERE !!!!!!!!!!!161925_241452322613705_1349179041_q.jpg

:mikacool:

Pfftch.png

you're right:mikadas:

omg :floor::lmao:

Mika thinks:so boyfriend told me that ghosts actually exist but I don't believe him. *realizes* Mika: BUT I DON'T HAVE MY BOYFRIEND HERE !!!!!!!!!!!161925_241452322613705_1349179041_q.jpg

:mikacool:

I know I am.:mikacool:

:floor: I wanna see his boyfriend. I wanna know if he's cuter than me (like that's hard to do) .:mikacool:

Ugh. Hey...I am an self obsessed girl and attention whore who doesnt care about anyone else but ones self and thinks. That am beautiful oh yeah so thats totally me.NOT will most likely never be me. That is all if anyone which to talk to me I am on le fb.peace out.

I know I am.:mikacool:

:floor: I wanna see his boyfriend. I wanna know if he's cuter than me (like that's hard to do) .:mikacool:

he can't be cuter than Mika anyway :mikacool: but we can watch them both..:mikadas: omm that'll be even cooler :mikacool:

Well I have to go now it's nearly quarter to 3am and I'm kinda sleepy. so see ya in the morning/or afternoon xD sweet ghost friend :mikadas:

he can't be cuter than Mika anyway :mikacool: but we can watch them both..:mikadas:omm that'll be even cooler :mikacool:

Well I have to go now it's nearly quarter to 3am and I'm kinda sleepy. so see ya in the morning/or afternoon xD sweet ghost friend :mikadas:

EW, NOOO!:aah: You pervert!:mikacool::aah:

Ofc not, no one is.:mikacool:

Good night! :mikadas: I'm off too, Criminal Minds are about to start :mikadas:. Gubler, here I come :mikadas:

F*ck it, I'll stay, people are coming.:mikacool: Hello, people!:bye::mikacool:

I think I'm going bermuda for Christmas :glasses2:

I'd hate that. I like snow.:pinkbow:

Hey babes' date=' I'm feeling better now :bye: Back early because of dinner. I tried to read, but my book made me laugh so hard I just couldn't anymore. So back! :hug: :hug:[/quote']

:hug::hug: I'm glad :huglove: Yay, what book?:das:

F*ck it, I'll stay, people are coming.:mikacool: Hello, people!:bye::mikacool:

I'd hate that. I like snow.:pinkbow:

:hug::hug: I'm glad :huglove: Yay, what book?:das:

Rites of Passage- William Golding. This is brilliant, beautiful prose, I'm in love with Edmund Talbot :teehee::wub2: Really lovely character.

What's that you say? NOOOOOOOOO I most certainly did NOT only read it because Benedict acted it brilliantly!!! :shun::naughty:

Rites of Passage- William Golding. This is brilliant' date=' beautiful prose, I'm in love with Edmund Talbot :teehee::wub2: Really lovely character.

What's that you say? NOOOOOOOOO I most certainly did NOT only read it because Benedict acted it brilliantly!!! :shun::naughty:

Awesome :pinkbow: I died today laughing about Neil Gaiman's Anansi Boys. I f-ing love him.:teehee: Tomorrow (I don't think that night is the best time of day for it :aah:) I'll show you something from one of his books that scared the crap out of me. I'm still shivering after a year.:mikacool:

Of course not, who would think such a thing...:naughty: