Mika on 66 Minutes - M6 (16/09/2012)

Lucrezia

i need help! i don't know what's wrong with my computer. when i want to stream channels live or watch videos from some websites( except YT and vimeo) i only hear the sound and can't see anything. :sneaky2: i don't know if it's because my flash player is not working well , what do you think? what can i do?? :blink:

Maybe try different browsers and update your flash player to the latest version?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is there a repeat of this show any time soon on the same live streaming channel? If so, let me know and I'll record it for you all. I would've done it today but I can only record streams on my Mac at home and not on my crap PC at work.

Is there a repeat of this show any time soon on the same live streaming channel? If so, let me know and I'll record it for you all. I would've done it today but I can only record streams on my Mac at home and not on my crap PC at work.
:wink2:
And I guess it should be possible to watch it here

http://lenouveau.m6replay.fr/66-minutes#/66-minutes

after the show.

Anyone else having issues with this site's flash player? It tells me it has to install the latest version but then never does. And when I try to install the latest version at Adobe's download center it refuses and downloads the version that I already have installed. It's driving me crazy...

Anyone else having issues with this site's flash player? It tells me it has to install the latest version but then never does. And when I try to install the latest version at Adobe's download center it refuses and downloads the version that I already have installed. It's driving me crazy...

aaah do you have problems too? :aah: on some websites it tells me you have to instal Windows Media Player though i have it! but i dunno how to update...

Are you talking about m6replay.fr? For me it says it's temporarily unavailable, too many people are on it (Mika fans trying to watch this brilliant show again? :teehee:)

aaah do you have problems too? :aah: on some websites it tells me you have to instal Windows Media Player though i have it! but i dunno how to update...

I'm only having issues with this website, I can't even get the front page to work because of the flash update. Have you tried to download/install Silverlight player? That worked for me when websites wouldn't play WMV files online.

i can't play that website's videos either :sneaky2:

I'm only having issues with this website, I can't even get the front page to work because of the flash update. Have you tried to download/install Silverlight player? That worked for me when websites wouldn't play WMV files online.

oh i'm gonna download that, thanks! :blush-anim-cl: