• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:teehee:

Not to me xD And I have this... THING with dubs. Hate them. Haha' date=' have you ever heard the Mexican dub of Sherlock? :lmao:

-chauffeurs

-friends

-parents

-other relatives

-[b']teachers[/b]

-bus if you're downtown

-sidewalks *if there are any*

-bikes if you must

Well I hate dubs too, but I find it okay in animated movies because it doesn't sound that weird then :teehee: No why would I :aah:

teachers? okaaaay :aah:

Well you can't walk or bike 30 km :naughty: It takes me less than one hour to travel to the third biggest city in sweden and it costs me less than 4 dollars :teehee:

Me too, it fits him perfectly.:das::roftl: And you still haven't told me of the non-famous at all boy you like.:mf_rosetinted:

Yeah :das: No I haven't :naughty:

+1 :naughty: Of course. :pinkbow: And your SBBB wuves you too.:pinkbow:

I would.:mf_rosetinted: And since you're being sarcastic I'm not going to tell you something important I found out a few days ago and now remembered.:mf_rosetinted:

:hug:

I wasn't actually being sarcastic :roftl: I leave that to you, mostly. Which reminds me, I hope it doesn't rain on our wedding day :lmfao: And +1,000,000 awesome sauce points if you can guess how I got to that :teehee:

I wasn't actually being sarcastic :roftl: I leave that to you' date=' mostly. Which reminds me, I hope it doesn't rain on our wedding day :lmfao: And +1,000,000 awesome sauce points if you can guess how I got to that :teehee:[/color']

If you're going to have it in November it's more likely to snow :mf_rosetinted:

yea... :huh: they said that i should be able to sleep over night without that anything happens.

Okay that's at least something that's good. :hug: But do they know why it's starting to happen now? To be honest, it freaks me out :tears::huglove:

sorry that i left... It happened again.. :huh:

Oh no, are you okay? :shocked:

Well I hate dubs too, but I find it okay in animated movies because it doesn't sound that weird then :teehe e: No why would I :a

teachers? okaaaay ::

Well you can't walk or bike 30 km :naughty It takes me less than one hour to travel to the third biggest city in sweden and it costs me less than 4 dollars :teehee:

Yeah :das: No I haven't :naughty:

I don't know, but it's really funny :roftl:

Yes, what's so odd about that :aah:

Well, yes you can apparently :mikacool: xD

Awefreakingmazing for you then, lucky duck :naughty:

We're f*cking soulmates, b*tches.:mikacool: Even the online zodiac sign compatibility test says so.:mikacool:

If you are soul mates, why aren't you the same age as he? :fisch: just saying...

Oh no' date=' are you okay? :shocked:

If you are soul mates, why aren't you the same age as he? :fisch: just saying...[/quote']

Okay, maybe I'll watch it :aah:

Because why would your teacher drive you anywhere? :aah:

Oh okay :aah:

Thank you :naughty:

I wasn't actually being sarcastic :roftl: I leave that to you' date=' mostly. Which reminds me, I hope it doesn't rain on our wedding day :lmfao: And +1,000,000 awesome sauce points if you can guess how I got to that :teehee:[/color']

Totally. Because you're never sarcastic, just like me.:mf_rosetinted: Then you don't care that I might see you? Okay then...first tell me what you started with.:naughty:

If you are soul mates' date=' why aren't you the same age as he? :fisch: just saying...[/quote']

Age doesn't matter in love.:mikacool: And 98%.:mikacool: Just sayin'.. suck it biatch

What happened?? :shocked:

my heart stopped again... :huh: and i don't know why..

Oh no' date=' are you okay? :shocked:

If you are soul mates, why aren't you the same age as he? :fisch: just saying...[/quote']

maybe, i should be able to sleep over night without that something could happen.

Totally. Because you're never sarcastic, just like me.:mf_rosetinted: Then you don't care that I might see you? Okay then...first tell me what you started with.:naughty:

Age doesn't matter in love.:mikacool: And 98%.:mikacool: Just sayin'.. suck it biatch

Nope, NEVER :mikacool: xD Of course I care! What who when where how why? I started with sarcasm, obviously :naughty:

MMMMMM.....But that would be legally constituted as rape

Haha' date=' here :floor:

[YOUTUBE']QS10upZCrug[/YOUTUBE]

Well, sometimes if you need a ride they can drive you places :teehee:

:pinkbow:

Oh god :lmfao: I'm so happy I live in a country where they never dub anything except children programs :aah:

Okay that's just weird :aah: