• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

really.. :tears: but i think that it'll take lots of time, so i won't get out from here for a long time..

Oh :tears::hug: Yeah probably, but I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope they find the reason soon, and will be able to start treat it! :huglove:

We will :naughty: and don't worry' date=' I have no idea how well known she is outside of here, so I don't know if you should have got the reference or not I'm withholding names because Xen's trying to guess :roftl:

Good :naughty:Okay, I have no idea what you've talking about any way and what the clues are. I just saw the rain thing xD

:naughty: maybe Americans ARE just friendly xD

Maybe :aah: Still don't understand why they would use their free time to drive around their pupils :aah:

Good :naughty:Okay, I have no idea what you've talking about any way and what the clues are. I just saw the rain thing xD

Maybe :aah: Still don't understand why they would use their free time to drive around their pupils :aah:

That WAS the only clue xD Most Americans would get it immediately, well maybe not depending on how old they are :teehee:

Well because if someone needs to get somewhere, it's common courtesy to help when you can :aah:

That WAS the only clue xD Most Americans would get it immediately' date=' well maybe not depending on how old they are :teehee:[/color']

Well because if someone needs to get somewhere, it's common courtesy to help when you can :aah:

Aha okay :aah: Well I'm not an american :aah:

Okay, nice for you then. But how do you do it, do you ask your teacher to drive you? :teehee:

Ah pacemakers! Transplants not so safe... But my great grandma had a pacemaker. It's very effective :thumb_yello:

Well there's always a risk. That's why I said worst case senario. :wink2:

I've badly hurt my finger again' date='same finger I hurt last night...Won't stop hurting[/quote']

Oh doesn't sound good. Can you move your finger, bend it?

I've badly hurt my finger again,same finger I hurt last night...Won't stop hurting

Aw :huh: Will you see a doctor?

Aha okay :aah: Well I'm not an american :aah:

Okay, nice for you then. But how do you do it, do you ask your teacher to drive you? :teehee:

That's why I was giving out 1,000,000 awesome sauce points if Xen guessed right :naughty:

You just explain the situation, and ask for a ride :teehee:

:tears: i really hope they will find a way to treat this.. Best day would be tomorrow, cause i want away from here really quickly.

They will trust me! :huglove: I understand you, and they all do their best to make you well again! :hug:

Well there's always a risk. That's why I said worst case senario. :wink2:

Oh doesn't sound good. Can you move your finger, bend it?

sort of :L hurt when I do though

Aw :huh: Will you see a doctor?

That's why I was giving out 1' date='000,000 awesome sauce points if Xen guessed right :naughty:[/color']

You just explain the situation, and ask for a ride :teehee:

I might do tomorrow if it's still hurting badly...but yeah it's swollen o.o