• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

wait. part 22? :boxed:

Ermahgerd, I've just noticed this is a new thread! Yay? xD

Ha! I was barely perverted at all last night' date=' passerby my wording was purposeful :glasses3: I must try harder. Bwahahaa harder :das::roftl: aksjakjssj xDDDDD[/color']

Creepy? PFFFFFFFFTTTTTT It's amazing. :excite: Ooh yay, you like? :das:

Nahce.:das::lmao: I don't know about you, but I always die at homo erectus. :roftl:

I don't wanna see clowns, I'm still trying to get myself to buy IT.:mf_rosetinted: So far it's weird and I'll need to get used to it.:aah: But yes, I do like it.:das:

Nahce.:das::lmao: I don't know about you, but I always die at homo erectus. :roftl:

I don't wanna see clowns, I'm still trying to get myself to buy IT.:mf_rosetinted: So far it's weird and I'll need to get used to it.:aah: But yes, I do like it.:das:

Oh god, same here xD fortunately for me, my teacher has a lovely sense of humor... 'keep all our homos straight' PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT :roftl:

C'mon, it isn't scary or anything xD As a matter of fact I'll venture saying it's one of the most unique and cool songs I've had the good fortune of hearing :teehee: well, may take you a bit to get used to, and I have a strong feeling the ending will disappoint you :naughty:

Yay! I was just thinking about finding nemo' date=' it's one of my favorite animated movies of all time :thumb_yello: I LOVE Dory, ofc, Ellen does such a fun job playing her character :naughty:[/quote']

Ikr I like the part when they like the pretty light when it turns out that is is a monster fish :aah:

Oh god' date=' same here xD fortunately for me, my teacher has a lovely sense of humor... 'keep all our homos straight' PPPPPPFFFFFFFTTTTTTTT :roftl: [/color']

C'mon, it isn't scary or anything xD As a matter of fact I'll venture saying it's one of the most unique and cool songs I've had the good fortune of hearing :teehee: well, may take you a bit to get used to, and I have a strong feeling the ending will disappoint you :naughty:

I don't have biology till next year.:naughty: Oh my.:lmao: That reminds me of our music teacher. We were talking about how bigger instruments give lower tones and then he said 'size matters' and we were all trying so hard not to laugh when he said 'you're allowed to laugh' and we died.:lmao::lmao:

*sigh* Fine, link me. But just so you know, I'm gonna kill you if I never sleep again.:mf_rosetinted: Don't be a spoiler.:mf_rosetinted:

How are ya then dear Fortuné? Or are you Mary Brodzeli today? :mikacool:

did you really remember my surname or checked fb? :mikacool: because even georgians can't say/remember it normally :doh::roftl:

let's be Mr.Fortuné today :mikacool: I'm great.a nd tired. and don't wanna go to the uni tomorrow. I'm already tired of it. :mikacool:

Hello Hanna.:das: Sup? :das:

I don't know, I'm still not even sure what I'm gonna do when it's my turn.:aah:

"Studying" for my web design test tomorrow :mf_rosetinted: xD

I have no idea either but we'll see xD

Nope xDDD Frostys are sort of like Icecream' date=' but with the weirdest texture :aah: they're great. :naughty :

Cobbler: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cobbler_(food)

[img']http://x3f.xanga.com/baa83165602a874710531/w50413255.jpg[/img]

Howl-o-scream and Halloween haunt are two very popular Halloween events we have here, at our two best amusement parks (Kings Dominion and Bush Gardens)

Here's the website for howl-o-scream: http://www.howloscream.com/Williamsburg/homepage.aspx

And here for Halloween Haunt:

http://www.kingsdominion.com/haunt2012

And Howl-O-Scream has a TV commercial already which I think is pretty darn cool:

[YOUTUBE]5X4PIhXPKRM&feature[/YOUTUBE]

I'm so jealous right now that seems like so much fun :sneaky2: And btw how many amusements parks do you have? :aah:

wait. part 22? :boxed:

How can you come here without noticing it's anew thread? :roftl:

I'm good with that :thumb_yello:

Okay so who am I going to send it to? :teehee:

Ikr I like the part when they like the pretty light when it turns out that is is a monster fish :aah:

Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming... :fisch:

I don't have biology till next year.:naughty: Oh my.:lmao: That reminds me of our music teacher. We were talking about how bigger instruments give lower tones and then he said 'size matters' and we were all trying so hard not to laugh when he said 'you're allowed to laugh' and we died.:lmao::lmao:

*sigh* Fine, link me. But just so you know, I'm gonna kill you if I never sleep again.:mf_rosetinted: Don't be a spoiler.:mf_rosetinted:

It was prehistory xD Bwahaha I like your music teacher! Wait, do you play an instrument? Violins have f-holes... We all go nuts over that one. HAHAA NUTS XD Violins only have one nut. Much like Lance Armstrong, Tom Green... Tom Green. I'm crying :lmfao:

[YOUTUBE]3ewhQg5zvX4&feature[/YOUTUBE]

:mf_rosetinted:

Yay! I was just thinking about finding nemo' date=' it's one of my favorite animated movies of all time :thumb_yello: I LOVE Dory, ofc, Ellen does such a fun job playing her character :naughty:[/quote']

Monsters inc is the best one :naughty: And now it hit me that I've never watched Finding nemo in english :aah:

"Studying" for my web design test tomorrow :mf_rosetinted: xD

I have no idea either but we'll see xD

How can you come here without noticing it's anew thread? :roftl:

Ahhh, I can see that. :mf_rosetinted: xD

Okay. xD

I don't know, but I didn't. xD

It was prehistory xD Bwahaha I like your music teacher! Wait' date=' do you play an instrument? Violins have f-holes... We all go nuts over that one. HAHAA NUTS XD Violins only have one nut. Much like Lance Armstrong, Tom Green... Tom Green. I'm crying :lmfao:[/color']

[YOUTUBE]3ewhQg5zvX4&feature[/YOUTUBE]

:mf_rosetinted:

Oh. xD No. -.- Ermahgerd.:lmao::floor:

*grabs Giga* Let's do this s*it.:mf_rosetinted: