• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes, why would we want that? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Because.:mf_rosetinted:

No, it's just with clowns, porcelain dolls and kids. Those creep me out. A lot. And I was thinking up my own version of things when I saw it and that's no help.:mf_rosetinted:

Exactly, that's what I think too :mf_rosetinted:

I don't know... Gosh xD Looked up some bits of monsters Inc in Swedish...

I AM LAUGHING SO HARD IM CRYING XDDDDDD

only 2? :shocked:

Okay should I be offended? :aah: Show me the clip :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that are only amusement parks :mf_rosetinted: And they are far away from me... I have to go to Denmark if I one day feel like I want to visit an amusement park or travel 3 hour by train if I want to visit one in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

I like it.:pinkbow::das:

I have.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: Well then, what you like is what you like xD There shall be no holds barred from now on :das: xD

Yes, why would we want that? :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

Because.:mf_rosetinted:

No, it's just with clowns, porcelain dolls and kids. Those creep me out. A lot. And I was thinking up my own version of things when I saw it and that's no help.:mf_rosetinted:

Mmhm. :mf_rosetinted:

*whispers* you know what else wouldn't help? Knowing what it was written about. Muahaha.....

[YOUTUBE]o5p-uspcgRY[/YOUTUBE] And now I'm thinking of this.:aah:

That's rather cool :teehee:

Okay should I be offended? :aah: Show me the clip :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, that are only amusement parks :mf_rosetinted: And they are far away from me... I have to go to Denmark if I one day feel like I want to visit an amusement park or travel 3 hour by train if I want to visit one in Sweden :mf_rosetinted:

no :naughty: it just sounds so STRANGE to me. xD

Wow.... :blink:

Good.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: Well then' date=' what you like is what you like xD There shall be no holds barred from now on :das: xD[/color']

Mmhm. :mf_rosetinted:

*whispers* you know what else wouldn't help? Knowing what it was written about. Muahaha.....

Good.:das::roftl:

:mf_rosetinted:

Was he molested by a clown as a child? Did a clown kill someone and then bathe in their blood while he was forced to watch?

That's rather cool :teehee:

no :naughty: it just sounds so STRANGE to me. xD

Wow.... :blink:

Okay good :aah:

Yep that's the what happens if you live in the south of a country that's 1 572 km from south to North but less than 499 km from east to west. And only have 9 million habitants :mf_rosetinted:

Well this way it means that he broke into Mika's profile.:das::roftl:

Sure...:fisch:

my bro has no fb profile. *le devoted bro fortune* :mikacool:

yes, really. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: well he told me his password himself so i just checked if that guy replied him back :fisch: nothign else. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay good :aah:

Yep that's the what happens if you live in the south of a country that's 1 572 km from south to North but less than 499 km from east to west. And only have 9 million habitants :mf_rosetinted:

This is the English trailer xD

[YOUTUBE] vOQeozL4S0&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, that sounds like a fun place to live though *note: no sarcasm intended*

I knew it. What happened to his friend again?

So did I.:mf_rosetinted:

"“Dirty Night Clowns” was written about the crazy story, with a sad twist, of this guy who was a midget who was dressed up as a clown and was breaking into peoples’ homes and molesting their children. There was personal story with it for a friend of mine, I entertained the idea of creating this character and addressing the issues that come with sexual abuse and particularly pedophilia, all of that crazy stuff. It was a chance to play on things that are real and really disturbing and sad, but also giving a different path with romantic characters."

This is all I have xD

Yep :mf_rosetinted:

So what are you doing tonight :das:

Not much, getting freaked out by clowns and trying to calm myself down by looking at some pics.:pinkbow:My god, I'm such a stalker.:roftl:

*cries out* WHO IS THIS WONDERFUL ARTIST AND WHERE HAS SHE BEEN ALL MY LIFE :shocked:

... My list of favorite people is shifting around' date=' ever so slowly...[/quote']

*where HAVE THEY been

And here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pierces#Discography You're welcome.:naughty:

Not much, getting freaked out by clowns and trying to calm myself down by looking at some pics.:pinkbow:My god, I'm such a stalker.:roftl:

*where HAVE THEY been

And here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Pierces#Discography You're welcome.:naughty:

Oh wow, brill! Thanks! :D Can today possibly get any better! Please tell me it gets better!!! :excite:

my bro has no fb profile. *le devoted bro fortune* :mikacool:

yes, really. :mf_rosetinted::naughty: well he told me his password himself so i just checked if that guy replied him back :fisch: nothign else. :mf_rosetinted:

He has a facebook page. And mikasounds. And twitter.:das:

Totally.:mikacool:Mary's bro when he sees his profile

template.jpg:naughty:

"“Dirty Night Clowns” was written about the crazy story' date=' with a sad twist, of this guy who was a midget who was dressed up as a clown and was breaking into peoples’ homes and molesting their children. There was personal story with it for a friend of mine, I entertained the idea of creating this character and addressing the issues that come with sexual abuse and particularly pedophilia, all of that crazy stuff. It was a chance to play on things that are real and really disturbing and sad, but also giving a different path with romantic characters."

This is all I have xD[/color']

Told you clowns were evil.

'forever alone tags? '

why so alone? :mf_rosetinted: there were all 'alone' tags :roftl:

Because, noticed the name of the thread? :aah:

This is the English trailer xD

[YOUTUBE]vOQeozL4S0[/YOUTUBE]

Wow' date=' that sounds like a fun place to live though *note: no sarcasm intended*

[/quote']

Can't watch it :naughty:

Yep I know :aah: Well all I can say I'm grateful it's very easy to travel anywhere you want without car and cheap. That's what we have instead :aah:

Okay sounds like a great night then :naughty:Who are you talking now? :das: