• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okay xD

yes. I have nothing on.:mf_rosetinted:

Well part from a bath robe,that's a nice image ain't it?

Cute :wink2:

But you never heard of it in your entire life? :shocked: It's a story about this nine-year-old quite strange girl Pippi who lives alone, together with her monkey and her horse, in big yellow house. She's extremely strong and she has a a suitcase filled with pieces of gold. And she's friend with two local siblings named Annika and Tommy Settergren who are her neighbours and together they do a lot of fun and weird things together.

The books are written by one of Sweden's most famous writer of all time: Astrid Lindgren.

But you never heard of it in your entire life? :shocked: It's a story about this nine-year-old quite strange girl Pippi who lives alone, together with her monkey and her horse, in big yellow house. She's extremely strong and she has a a suitcase filled with pieces of gold. And she's friend with two local siblings named Annika and Tommy Settergren who are her neighbours and together they do a lot of fun and weird things together.

The books are written by one of Sweden's most famous writer of all time: Astrid Lindgren.

No Idea

No Idea

I'm in shock :shocked:

my heart could stop in any second with out any reason... :tears: name of that was something really difficult, i don't remember it.

Oh god :shocked::tears: Thank god they found out what it was though :huglove::huglove: