"Emily" sounds very familiar

well, "emily" and "call on me" sound a bit similar, but since the rest is totally different, i'd say it's more of a coincidence than anything :dunno:

by "people" you mean people you pointed it out to? i only see one person comment on your video he seemed to say that lots of songs sound alike lately....

as for the LMFAO song, i don't hear it. :dunno:

Edited by guylainem123

I see what you mean. Call On Me and Emily do sound familiar, but just the beginning. And I hear it faint in the LMFAO song, but I think that's just a coinsidence. Artists feed off each other all the time. I actually reall like it when things like this happen. XD

by "people" you mean people you pointed it out to? i only see one person comment on your video he seemed to say that lots of songs sound alike lately....

I mean the people who disliked the video. A lot of people take "The song x sounds like song y" videos as hate videos. :blink:

You know, I think Emily is very similar to this one song...what's it called...Elle me dit? Gosh Mika is sooooo unoriginal, stealing other people's ideas.:mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

But you knowwhat?

Since i first memorise it in french i now cannot sing it properly in english without mixing a few ****in french lines in between...:sneaky2: