• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

idk, weird? :aah: i don't usually remember what i do, my family and friends just tell me that i do something at night... :aah:

Oh my god :aah:

Well I usually walk up half way through doing it, but I carry on cos I still think I'm in the dream... Like, last night I thought my friend was in bed with me, so I was searching in my room for more blankets but I couldn't find any, so I actually apologized.

Oh my god :aah:

Well I usually walk up half way through doing it, but I carry on cos I still think I'm in the dream... Like, last night I thought my friend was in bed with me, so I was searching in my room for more blankets but I couldn't find any, so I actually apologized.

i know... :aah:

i remember one thing. I thought i was dreaming, i was standing outside with a blanket... i really was standing outside with a blanket... :roftl:

i know... :aah:

i remember one thing. I thought i was dreaming, i was standing outside with a blanket... i really was standing outside with a blanket... :roftl:

:shocked: Like, properly outside? :shocked: Oh my god :lmfao:

I'm on the third floor of my house, so getting outside is a long trek that usually would take awhile.

I once woke up with my head outside of a window... :aah:

yes. :roftl:

:aah: oh my god. :lmfao:

And the other night, I thought there was someone on my ceiling so I quickly got all of my cushions and blankets and piled them underneath where the person would fall so they wouldn't get hurt... There was no one there, it was just a shadow of a Mika photo. :mf_rosetinted:

And the other night, I thought there was someone on my ceiling so I quickly got all of my cushions and blankets and piled them underneath where the person would fall so they wouldn't get hurt... There was no one there, it was just a shadow of a Mika photo. :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted::lmfao::roftl:

we are weird people... :mf_rosetinted:

Hello , Xenia :bye:

I'm listen to Tah-Da

Hello there Rachel. MWAHAHAHAHHA. :das:

I adore that one jhkrhgkrlčjsekg :wub2: In my top three from TOOL, if not my favourite.:teehee:

XENIA!!!! I'VE MISSED YOU SOOO MUCH!!! :hug::huglove:

ANNU!!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug: I've missed you too, so so much.:huglove: I've been away for the last few days, school and all, and I've only been on facebook. I also went to the book fair on Thursday and jdfbghkfgg HOLD ON.

I adore that one jhkrhgkrlčjsekg :wub2: In my top three from TOOL, if not my favourite.:teehee:

ANNU!!!!!!!:hug::hug::hug: I've missed you too, so so much.:huglove: I've been away for the last few days, school and all, and I've only been on facebook. I also went to the book fair on Thursday and jdfbghkfgg HOLD ON.

How are you

Indeed but , Karen is just beautiful one of my faves :wub2:

:huglove:

how are you? :hug: