Hehe :naughty: I sure he'll come back to Estonia soon :teehee:

:roftl: That's a good way to spend the last day of your Holiday :aah: Celaning my room since my friend is coming over and staying for the night so we can go to Copenhagen together tomorrow :teehee:

yeah, Mikasoon, in 2050:mf_rosetinted::aah:

ofc it is, I've spent almost whole holiday like this xDD Oh then you're a bit busy, right?:naughty: Does it mean you have to get up early tomorrow?:teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, Mikasoon, in 2050:mf_rosetinted::aah:

ofc it is, I've spent almost whole holiday like this xDD Oh then you're a bit busy, right?:naughty: Does it mean you have to get up early tomorrow?:teehee:

No not 2050, but 2030 maybe :naughty:

Haha good xD Yes I am :naughty: xD No not really because we're taking the bus at 3pm and then we're in copenhagen at 16.30 :teehee:

No not 2050, but 2030 maybe :naughty:

Haha good xD Yes I am :naughty: xD No not really because we're taking the bus at 3pm and then we're in copenhagen at 16.30 :teehee:

thanks dear, now I feel much better :aah:

I'm really sorry for you that you have to do cleaning, I hate it:naughty: Okay, lucky you that Copenhagen is that close:aah: then you can sleep a bit longer xD

thanks dear, now I feel much better :aah:

I'm really sorry for you that you have to do cleaning, I hate it:naughty: Okay, lucky you that Copenhagen is that close:aah: then you can sleep a bit longer xD

Oh good :pinkbow: xD

So do I that's why my room look like really horrible :aah: Yeah I live like an hour away with train, so that's why I was so happy when he announced the concert in denmark :teehee: Ye exactly :naughty:

Oh good :pinkbow: xD

So do I that's why my room look like really horrible :aah: Yeah I live like an hour away with train, so that's why I was so happy when he announced the concert in denmark :teehee: Ye exactly :naughty:

Okay, then I have to wait 16 years??:shocked: Noo, Mika, don't make me wait that long!!:crybaby:

Haha okay, in that case you really have to do sth:naughty: and why are you still here not cleaning?:sneaky2::aah:

Mika chose the place cause he knew it's close to you:naughty: I hope you can sleep tonight! I remember I couldn't coz I was too excited:aah:

Okay, then I have to wait 16 years??:shocked: Noo, Mika, don't make me wait that long!!:crybaby:

Haha okay, in that case you really have to do sth:naughty: and why are you still here not cleaning?:sneaky2::aah:

Mika chose the place cause he knew it's close to you:naughty: I hope you can sleep tonight! I remember I couldn't coz I was too excited:aah:

No not 16 my dear. 18 :pinkbow:

Yes, but it lives big spiders in my room. They are scary :aah: Because I need breaks :naughty:

:aah: Yes ofc he did :naughty: I can imagine that, but I woke up really early so it would be really bad if I couldn't sleep xD

No not 16 my dear. 18 :pinkbow:

Yes, but it lives big spiders in my room. They are scary :aah: Because I need breaks :naughty:

:aah: Yes ofc he did :naughty: I can imagine that, but I woke up really early so it would be really bad if I couldn't sleep xD

True, thanks:aah: Actually I tried to be positive, it would be better to wait 16 years instead of 18:mikacool:

Don't scare spiders, they are cute:aah:haha that's what I guessed, cleaning 5 mins, takes a break 30 mins:mf_rosetinted:

poor you, you really need a sleep, though it's hard to not think about the gig:aah:

True, thanks:aah: Actually I tried to be positive, it would be better to wait 16 years instead of 18:mikacool:

Don't scare spiders, they are cute:aah:haha that's what I guessed, cleaning 5 mins, takes a break 30 mins:mf_rosetinted:

poor you, you really need a sleep, though it's hard to not think about the gig:aah:

But 18 is still shorter time than 38 years :aah:

No not the ones who live in my room. They are huge :blink: xD Exactly :roftl: You need long breaks to be able to keep on cleaning :mf_rosetinted:

It's really hard not to think about the gig, and the fact that I maybe will meet Mika :teehee: