• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yea, hopefully it will be..

I had one IT class today, ugh i saw some too :doh: it's just so terrible.

:hug:

Ahh. I seen one of a guy braving the winds and the rain and walking through waist height floods o.o

I know am not American or anything but can I just say I'd like Barack Obama to still be president. Just saying.

:hug:

Ahh. I seen one of a guy braving the winds and the rain and walking through waist height floods o.o

I know am not American or anything but can I just say I'd like Barack Obama to still be president. Just saying.

:wink2::hug:

that's just crazy o.o

Same here, i want him to be president still too.

:wink2::hug:

that's just crazy o.o

Same here, i want him to be president still too.

I know! I wouldn't dare go out if I was there :shocked:

Aw. He seems like a pretty cool guy to be fair. Would love it if he could be the prime minster here :aah: As I hate David Cameron he's rubbish.In my opinion at least xD

Aw. He seems like a pretty cool guy to be fair. Would love it if he could be the prime minster here :aah: As I hate David Cameron he's rubbish.In my opinion at least xD

i would be sitting under tons of blankets and wouldn't come out til cristmas :aah:

he really seems to be fair guy. (: Aha poor you xD i like our prime minister :mf_rosetinted: though someone doesn't like him cos tried to kill him about a week ago.

i would be sitting under tons of blankets and wouldn't come out til cristmas :aah:

he really seems to be fair guy. (: Aha poor you xD i like our prime minister :mf_rosetinted: though someone doesn't like him cos tried to kill him about a week ago.

haha same. Well apart from the christmas part I would go back out once it was all over :3 maybe.. xD

That's true. Oh gosh :o I just don't like David cos he don't seem nice at all I wouldn't be the only one who thinks this XD He's caused a lot of sh*t. Plus there was that thing where he left his kid in some restaurant or something,he's a bad father too! xD

It's true. :naughty:

haha same. Well apart from the christmas part I would go back out once it was all over :3 maybe.. xD

That's true. Oh gosh :o I just don't like David cos he don't seem nice at all I wouldn't be the only one who thinks this XD He's caused a lot of sh*t. Plus there was that thing where he left his kid in some restaurant or something,he's a bad father too! xD

xD :hi5: for living away from Sandy right now.

That guy had mental problems or that what they said in the news.

Shame on you, David Cameron! :aah:

It's true. :naughty:

Yay you agree with me then?:teehee:

xD :hi5: for living away from Sandy right now.

That guy had mental problems or that what they said in the news.

Shame on you, David Cameron! :aah:

:aah:

:lmfao:

I mean yeah forgetting your phone is normal but forgetting your child. Lawl what? XD

I doubt it...my twitter is all for Obama by the looks of it :aah: So :bleh:

Well it's pretty close, but since Sandy hit the country a lot of people will be unable to vote. And those people are te ones who'll vote for Obama.