• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just think that not exactly sure why...maybe cos I'm in a not so religious family

Ohh

So how are you

Look at what I found !!!!! "DOCTOR WHO Coca-Cola can set! ULTRA RARE AND IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!" - Ebay

omfg, i just remembered why i had felt weird for whole day and why AOW made me cry at school today... It's that day when i saw Axel for last time.... :tears: my little fluffy puppy :tears:

(excuse me for this, i've just been thinking for whole day why i was like this for all day.)

Hey Annu:bye:

So sorry that you are feeling down,cheer up soon kay? :hug::hug:

it doesn't matter what kind of pet, it sucks and hurts still... :huh:

It only really hurts if you really loved the pet,I kinda hated my rabbit after badly damaging my foot due to trying to get her back in the hutch and I have a scar on my wrist too,she loved to have a right nibble or attack on me.:mf_rosetinted:

It only really hurts if you really loved the pet,I kinda hated my rabbit after badly damaging my foot due to trying to get her back in the hutch and I have a scar on my wrist too,she loved to have a right nibble or attack on me.:mf_rosetinted:

weird and a bit insane rabbit you had... :mf_rosetinted:

i think i'll go sob over all those pics of Axel i have... :tears: he was like my best friend...