• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1cddd_ville-valo-ft-natalia-avelon-summer_music

ANNU GO TO HELL WITH YOUR PERFECT VILLE VALO AND HIS PERFECTION WEJKRFGHJWERBGKERJGHLNERUERUKOČGHNROČVGLERMJGHUUIHREOČGPHERQOAČPGJERPĆAOGHERJPĆOGJĆERPOGIJNERPGJERIOTHZGROEAIĆWMJERIPGJREIOGNHJROĆWGNHJROĆEGHJRIOPĆGHJRIOGHQROIČGHNROĆENH

oh you found Summer Wine. I don't like Ville Valo at all but that's good song. :naughty:

Well I am. :shun: things change' date=' you know. :shun:[/color']

People don't. Not really. :*

:teehee:

Moriarty killed himself. XD

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's gonna want to kill Sherlock now?! SHERLOCK NEEDS TO DIE AND THE SHOW NEEDS TO BE RENAMED TO MYCROFT AND JKDHFKJUGBHJKUBGDNHGFKSDLGHJGHBKDFBGLJKH

People don't. Not really. :*

BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Who's gonna want to kill Sherlock now?! SHERLOCK NEEDS TO DIE AND THE SHOW NEEDS TO BE RENAMED TO MYCROFT AND JKDHFKJUGBHJKUBGDNHGFKSDLGHJGHBKDFBGLJKH

:tears: :tears:

tumblr_m5u0c1hBZJ1ryljh8o6_500.gif

:mikacool:

oh you found Summer Wine. I don't like Ville Valo at all but that's good song. :naughty:

NO, THEY JUST PLAYED SUMMER VINE AND I WENT INTO A FANGURL CRAZE AGAIN JKDGHFKSJGA. I adore HIM, and I also adore him. xD

AND, WAIT..

WHAT?

cereal-guy-spit-take-86564975713.png

dafuq.jpg

tumblr_m8038vEpho1rpx0qgo1_500.png

HE IS THE F*CKING CLOSEST YOU CAN GET TO JOHNNY DEPP AND HE HAS SUCH A RKJLGKHLAERGJHNRG OVARIES EXPLODING VOICE AND JFGHWJKBUKFWUBRJUKDGHB VILLE VALO FTW.

NO, THEY JUST PLAYED SUMMER VINE AND I WENT INTO A FANGURL CRAZE AGAIN JKDGHFKSJGA. I adore HIM, and I also adore him. xD

AND, WAIT..

WHAT?

dafuq.jpg

HE IS THE F*CKING CLOSEST YOU CAN GET TO JOHNNY DEPP AND HE HAS SUCH A RKJLGKHLAERGJHNRG OVARIES EXPLODING VOICE AND JFGHWJKBUKFWUBRJUKDGHB VILLE VALO FTW.

This: the reaction I wanted to have but knew Xen would have so held back from so that I could agree with her reaction rather than creating a double whammy effect. :roftl:

Okay, whoever thinks that Ville Valo is jdfhgksjdgufusdgfb SVRŠ (English doesn't have a good enough word for it and even this is weak but I can't think of anything better fhkfguah pak) raise your hand. *raises hand proudly and as high as she can*

*cuts off hand, bags, hires a private jet to fly it up into the highest reaches of the atmosphere*

:aah: or tah dah :teehee: or vi måste ta ett snack :aah:

:aah:

AND, WAIT..

WHAT?

dafuq.jpg

:mf_rosetinted: calm down, girl. I know where he lives and i've knocked to his door and ran away with my Ville Valo-fan friend. :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, whoever thinks that Ville Valo is jdfhgksjdgufusdgfb SVRŠ (English doesn't have a good enough word for it and even this is weak but I can't think of anything better fhkfguah pak) raise your hand. *raises hand proudly and as high as she can*

*raises hand only a little bit.* he isn't terrible.:mf_rosetinted:

This: the reaction I wanted to have but knew Xen would have so held back from so that I could agree with her reaction rather than creating a double whammy effect. :roftl:

VILLE VALO FOR GOD'S SAKE. I'M JUST WAITING FOR RACHEL TO POP UP AND SAY 'MEH' JWDKFBGHBJKERGHVBAERJKLGHUVNILUIERGHEGHZUO *MEGA INNER CAPS LOCK RAGE*

That doesn't matter. He jumped off a building' date=' you should be happy you at least got that. Well, John's suffering because he thinks Sherlock's dead so for all intents and purposes it must count for something :mikacool:[/quote']

It does, the show's still airing and Mycroft still isn't the lead character and it still sucks jsdhfkagfaghbhb I don't give a pak about Sherlock's midget boyfriend, Mycroft is the only one that's fabulous there and jksdgfsjdgj

VILLE VALO FOR GOD'S SAKE. I'M JUST WAITING FOR RACHEL TO POP UP AND SAY 'MEH' JWDKFBGHBJKERGHVBAERJKLGHUVNILUIERGHEGHZUO *MEGA INNER CAPS LOCK RAGE*

It does, the show's still airing and Mycroft still isn't the lead character and it still sucks jsdhfkagfaghbhb I don't give a pak about Sherlock's midget boyfriend, Mycroft is the only one that's fabulous there and jksdgfsjdgj

Does Rach even know who Valo is? :roftl:

Mycroft is a humongous character, I don't know what you're talking about :roftl: he's just so involved in things, specially the second season he shows up A LOT. :teehee::naughty:

:aah:

:mf_rosetinted: calm down, girl. I know where he lives and i've knocked to his door and ran away with my Ville Valo-fan friend. :mf_rosetinted:

*raises hand only a little bit.* he isn't terrible.:mf_rosetinted:

I would choose the last one, even if no one will know what it means :aah: