Mika live @ BBC1 Breakfast! October, 9th 2012 from 8:30am

mari62

From Mika's facebook page:

Tomorrow morning Mika will be live on BBC Breakfast! Check out BBC1 from 8:30am for his interview and a special performance of 'Celebrate'!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006v5tb thanks hotdlp

==============================================================================================

Mika's new album recorded in posh studios and his bathroom!

DURATION: 10:06

We spoke to pop star Mika about his new album and he also sang new single 'Celebrate' at the end of the show.

Mika tells us that some of the new album was recorded on a laptop in his bathroom which had great acoustics.

Mika's album 'The Origin of Love' is out now.

29m BBC Breakfast ‏@BBCBreakfast

@mikasounds thanks for coming to see us today here is your interview & live performance of 'Celebrate' : http://ow.ly/ekodl

31m BBC Breakfast ‏@BBCBreakfast

Here is Mika @mikasounds talking about using a laptop to record his new album & his live performance of 'Celebrate' : http://ow.ly/eko2O

https://twitter.com/BBCBreakfast

============================================================================

LaraMay said:
Oh ok great :thumb_yello: Here's a mediafire download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?9d8lda1775xg8h9

mari62 said:
Here's the interview + Celebrate

[

Celebrate audio

http://mikatube.com/audio/198/mika-celebrate-@-bbc1-breakfats-news-09102012

username: mfc

password: mika2012

Kumazzz said:
with Laura Carmichael

20121010.jpg

Edited by Kumazzz
updating content

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought this was on TV not the radio :blink:

I might be wrong, are you sure it's on TV?

tomorrow morning there's a program called Breakfast Sow with Nick Grimshaw

Edited by mari62

Oh dear!! I've tweeted Nick Grimshaw to say that I'm looking forward to hearing Mika on this morning then noticed Mika's tweet said "BBC Breakfast news"!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

He really will think I'm a mad Mika fan!!!:aah:

Oh dear!! I've tweeted Nick Grimshaw to say that I'm looking forward to hearing Mika on this morning then noticed Mika's tweet said "BBC Breakfast news"!!!!!:blush-anim-cl:

He really will think I'm a mad Mika fan!!!:aah:

I must have confused you, sorry :blush-anim-cl:

The interview was great! He did so well and looks Drop Dead Gorgeous!!

Poor love. No sleep. Manchester is def 4 hrs from London by car, not 2.

I wish he'd stop saying he's a terrible driver and (in another interview) has crashed about 4 cars. He's freaking me out! I keep seeing in my mind, a twisted car wreck and HIM in it!!!!!

The interview was great! He did so well and looks Drop Dead Gorgeous!!

Poor love. No sleep. Manchester is def 4 hrs from London by car, not 2.

I wish he'd stop saying he's a terrible driver and (in another interview) has crashed about 4 cars. He's freaking me out! I keep seeing in my mind, a twisted car wreck and HIM in it!!!!!

I think there's many things Mika does that you don't want to know about then :naughty: This doesn't have anything to do with bad driving though. But I guess it's easier for him to admit he's a bad driver than that he's a bad planner :mf_rosetinted:

I didn't really like that performance, sorry :blink:

I find Celebrate to be tuneless when done acoustically. Very dull.

But it's the single and he is stuck with that for now :sneaky2: I wouldn't object to a full band version or even, horror of horrors, singing to a backing track, if it's to promote it and the album. It just does not suit acoustic treatment IMHO. I'm sure many of you disagree, but that's my opinion.

Many Mika songs are lovely performed stripped back like this, but not this one.

I can't understand how he does all this, no sleep at all and he looks gorgeous and stylish... And Celebrate was so simple and beautiful, loved it! What a great appearance this morning. Even UK must love him like this???

I didn't really like that performance, sorry :blink:

I find Celebrate to be tuneless when done acoustically. Very dull.

But it's the single and he is stuck with that for now :sneaky2: I wouldn't object to a full band version or even, horror of horrors, singing to a backing track, if it's to promote it and the album. It just does not suit acoustic treatment IMHO. I'm sure many of you disagree, but that's my opinion.

Many Mika songs are lovely performed stripped back like this, but not this one.

I think he sings it better when he does the acoustic version. For some reason he always seems to be a little off-key when he sings it to a backing track. But I agree that without the China Boy part the song is missing something. As far as I'm concerned, he could stick to only the China Boy part and leave out the Celebrate part altogether :naughty:

I think he sings it better when he does the acoustic version. For some reason he always seems to be a little off-key when he sings it to a backing track. But I agree that without the China Boy part the song is missing something. As far as I'm concerned, he could stick to only the China Boy part and leave out the Celebrate part altogether :naughty:

China Boy part is the best part of the song.