Hi! :)

TheGoldenGirl

Hi, my name is Ana Delia (@Miss_Penniman on Twitter :P), and i'm from Spain.

I usually use the MFC to read information about MIKA, but I never have been able to post because is very difficult to me write in english, so, i hope to not have so many mistakes.

I'm Mika fan since 2007, my first concert was in MTV Murcia Night, in 2010. Also, one year later I went to Mares Vivas' festival to see him live again, and the last time, two weeks ago, I saw Mika in "El Hormiguero", where i went to public, and i had the opportunity to talk to him for a few minutes and then we took a pic, and i just can say that it was AMAZING. :mikalove:

Well, i hope to enjoy here, and see you!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually use the MFC to read information about MIKA, but I never have been able to post because is very difficult to me write in english, so, i hope to not have so many mistakes.

I'm Mika fan since 2007, my first concert was in MTV Murcia Night, in 2010. Also, one year later I went to Mares Vivas' festival to see him live again, and the last time, two weeks ago, I saw Mika in "El Hormiguero", where i went to public, and i had the opportunity to talk to him for a few minutes and then we took a pic, and i just can say that it was AMAZING. :mikalove:

Welcome here ;)

Well, MFC is pretty addictive once you have signed up but I will have warned you :aah: haha I'm sure you'll have fun here :)))

Are you going to any show in november ? :)

Welcome to the MFC :huglove: que sorpresa verte por aquí, hope you have a lot of fun here :wink2:

Welcome here ;)

Well, MFC is pretty addictive once you have signed up but I will have warned you :aah: haha I'm sure you'll have fun here :)))

Are you going to any show in november ? :)

Hahaha, thanks! :huglove:

I don't know, because I have the tickets of one of the gig, but i'm not sure if i can go... :(