Mika @ Le Colisée, Roubaix, FRANCE: 31/10/2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

That's the rude reporter that was right next to me for the support group... I'm so happy to have fled to the front :naughty: Well, I guess that, in the end, she could enjoy a bit the gig... She said soooo many nasty things about Mika before the gig with her friend (that one was the worst among the 2), I was afraid of what she would write in her article...

They said Mika was a kid, that the stage looked like artwork she'd make with 2-year-old kids, that she was ashamed of being there... And ther friend said the wouldn't stand up nor clap her hands for him. They were looking forward to being back home. They critisized EVERYTHING. And spoilt the whole part of the support group for me... Really, they were rude. Thanks God, Nele (the other winner of the contest ;) ) couldn't understand everything they were saying..

The article is not that bad.... But indeed, she hated the support artist xD HAHAHAHA

Although, I don't like her way of writing... *Too many English words for such a small newspaper*

Also, she doesn't really tell the whole story... She talks about him remembering he felt 4 years ago before going on stage in Lille... But she doesn't tell HOW HE FELT... (Terrified & the fear went away when he started singing Relax). And she could have talked about the new songs as well...Tsss .. Especially Karen & Comme un Soleil Mal Luné as they're in French... This article is really random... Not saying much about the gig itself... She even said the balloons were part of Mika's plan while they were a suprise organised by the fans...

It could have been worse so I won't complain too much :mf_rosetinted:

Honestly, reading her article, I can not feel at all that this person does not really like Mika, I think she kept being objective.

But she must have been blind :mf_rosetinted: because the balloons were WHITE and red (not pink :mf_rosetinted:)

You must have had a really bad moment next to that person :sneaky2:

I remember people behind us in a festival in Belgium who were making fun of us because we were with banners and balloons, I was angry :sneaky2:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, reading her article, I can not feel at all that this person does not really like Mika, I think she kept being objective.

But she must have been blind :mf_rosetinted: because the balloons were WHITE and red (not pink :mf_rosetinted:)

You must have had a really bad moment next to that person :sneaky2:

I remember people behind us in a festival in Belgium who were making fun of us because we were with banners and balloons, I was angry :sneaky2:

Yeah, I think so too ;) But I was curious to read her article as I knew what she was thinking before the gig... I wondered what she'd write about it. She's quite objective here but I don't find her article very interesting, too random, I think... :thumb_yello: She could have said it was his 1st gig in France for this tour... Also, a few words of the article remembers me some of her friend's nasty comments: I can't help seeing innuendos in the article xD

And yeah... they were really rude... I'm just so glad to have been lucky enough to escape to the front :naughty:

Thanks God, Nele (the other winner of the contest ;) ) couldn't understand everything they were saying..

That's right, I didn't understand anything of what they were saying :fisch: ,

but the only thing that I heard them saying was " Where does he actually come from, this Mika ? :shun: " and her friend would answer "Oah, somewhere from Libanon, I read." I could tell that they weren't really interested in the whole show. I also fled from my seat so they were left behind alone. :teehee:

but the only thing that I heard them saying was " Where does he actually come from, this Mika ? :shun: " and her friend would answer "Oah, somewhere from Libanon, I read." I could tell that they weren't really interested in the whole show. I also fled from my seat so they were left behind alone. :teehee:

That's a shame that some journalists take places to a gig they are not interested in although the gig has been sold out for ages !

The newspapers could, at least, send there some people who like the singer a minimum.

But maybe those guys have changed their mind after the gig :wink2:

That's the rude reporter that was right next to me for the support group... I'm so happy to have fled to the front :naughty: Well, I guess that, in the end, she could enjoy a bit the gig... She said soooo many nasty things about Mika before the gig with her friend (that one was the worst among the 2), I was afraid of what she would write in her article...

They said Mika was a kid, that the stage looked like artwork she'd make with 2-year-old kids, that she was ashamed of being there... And ther friend said the wouldn't stand up nor clap her hands for him. They were looking forward to being back home. They critisized EVERYTHING. And spoilt the whole part of the support group for me... Really, they were rude. Thanks God, Nele (the other winner of the contest ;) ) couldn't understand everything they were saying..

The article is not that bad.... But indeed, she hated the support artist xD HAHAHAHA

Although, I don't like her way of writing... *Too many English words for such a small newspaper*

Also, she doesn't really tell the whole story... She talks about him remembering he felt 4 years ago before going on stage in Lille... But she doesn't tell HOW HE FELT... (Terrified & the fear went away when he started singing Relax). And she could have talked about the new songs as well...Tsss .. Especially Karen & Comme un Soleil Mal Luné as they're in French... This article is really random... Not saying much about the gig itself... She even said the balloons were part of Mika's plan while they were a suprise organised by the fans...

It could have been worse so I won't complain too much :mf_rosetinted:

:shocked: I'm glad I was not next to this person. The support act was a lovely girl with a beautiful voice. Moreover, if she didn't like Mika, what was she doing there? One of her colleagues would have been happy to volunteer.

I'm glad you could escape from there as well :thumb_yello:

I'm glad I was not next to this person. The support act was a lovely girl with a beautiful voice. Moreover, if she didn't like Mika, what was she doing there? One of her colleagues would have been happy to volunteer.

I was wondering the same :fisch:

:tears: I think I'm realising only now really how beautiful this gig was.. The emotion of a home gig :wub2:

I've just found this vid, the audience was actually quite awesome! We never stopped clapping hands :original: And when I think it was originally a seated gig :roftl:

[YOUTUBE]RJQEj8llhC8[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you for all the vids and pics :thumb_yello:

I was there too, what a beautiful gig :wub2:

"Un soleil mal luné" was so touching that Mika made me cry :tears:

Here are my pics.

When he arrived for the rehearsals.

P1030156.jpg

I was happy to see again Camille, Kaito and Ayana62 :biggrin2:

P1030159.jpg

P1030188.jpg

P1030189.jpg

P1030228.jpg

P1030267.jpg

P1030270.jpg

P1030280.jpg

P1030282.jpg

P1030312.jpg

P1030316.jpg

P1030321.jpg

P1030323.jpg

I was there too, what a beautiful gig :wub2:

"Un soleil mal luné" was so touching that Mika made me cry :tears:

Here are my pics.

P1030270.jpg

Feel the same way about Un soleil mal luné, it's so beautiful and touching:wub2:

thank you for the photos, they're fantastic!!

Another moment touching, it's after the gig, when all the people applauded Mika, while he was in his van and while he left. He seemed to be surprised : Blush-anim-cl: I can't forget this moment :wub2:

Another moment touching, it's after the gig, when all the people applauded Mika, while he was in his van and while he left. He seemed to be surprised : Blush-anim-cl: I can't forget this moment :wub2:

awww that sounds sweet:wub2:

It was spontaneous and well deserved. His mum waved at us too :blush-anim-cl:

• 2 weeks later...

Right ! :wub2: It was soooo sweet :aah:

*Aaah I want to go back there

Edited by Kaito

• 11 months later...