pic.twitter.com/rfGoMssR

A6kYSfoCcAAbvGn.jpg

pic.twitter.com/Zt9mccVD

A6kZodhCMAAqKFf.jpg

pic.twitter.com/cjzZ5vth

A6kaY1MCIAA16gE.jpg

First date in France!!! it was really fantastik

:groupwave:

a lot of jokes, a lot of music, a lot of love!

here are my pics

607304ROU4.jpg

361641ROU3.jpg

506702ROU5.jpg

396216ROU6.jpg

484171ROU7.jpg

389900ROU8.jpg

957410ROU9.jpg

Edited by mine

I love your pics Mine. I am selfish and don't ever want to go back to festivals and big gigs. These intimate shows are so wonderful.

Un soleil mal luné

[YOUTUBE]jWM6KTGUjUE[/YOUTUBE]

This is so beautiful. He seems to be improvising with the phrasing and it sounds more sincere, heartfelt. I hope he does it in Quebec one day.

But please leave Doriand at home. :naughty:

Being part of the Choir was such an amazing experience! Met amazing fans, Tim, Joy and Curtis were real sweethearts and we got to see the MAN himself doing soundcheck for half an hour - almost as a private gig! :naughty: the show itself was amazing, very emotional, Mika at his best! I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to be a part of it. More details to come as soon as I get home! :thumb_yello:

My report from yesterday's gig! Home gig for me...

I went to the venue after work at around 6.30 and there met Stéphanie (Minnie), Audrey (Ayana62) and Salomé (Kaito). We were soon let into the venue. It was so strange to get into the venue so quickly without having to queue for hours and so quietly as everyone had a numbered seat and there was no chaos.

I was 3rd row right in the middle. Before the gig security said that first 2 rows will be able to stand up first and get to the front before anybody else (they supposed everybody would try to get to the front). I was on my row next to Ilse and Priscilla and we decided to stay there because our view was great in the middle.

The support act (Sophie Delila) was a very talented girl I think. It was obvious that everybody was eager to see Mika but she did a great job in my opinion.

At 9 the gig started... (It lasted until 11, 2 full hours) Wow such a beautiful venue and stage, it was great to see Mika in this small environment, very emotional... He was in a great shape (as usual should I say), I thought it took some time for the audience to get into the gig (first songs were BIOTG, Blue Eyes and Billy Brown) but then it was Relax and it started growing up and never went down again.. It really fitted to how Mika described this tour, starting small and exploding towards the end.

He was funny but emotional at the same time, audience was responsive, energetic for energetic songs but quietly listening with emotion on quiet songs... I'm completely lost regarding the set list, I know which song he sang but no idea of the order! He sang EMD, Karen and Un Soleil Mal Luné, Doriand was on stage a long part of the show. At the start of one song, can't remember which one, Curtis was playing a short intro at the piano and Mika started joking and imitating voices in an airport.. He then felt ashamed of himself telling bad stories like that :naughty: He was complaining about Air France, imitating the voice telling him 'Mr Penniman you are late', 'you owe us 2 million euros', in short he was having fun :biggrin2:

He also threw his microphone in the first rows :lmfao: Without intending to! He then touched the hair of the guy who got hit to forgive himself :teehee:

Before Relax he talked about him rehearsing in Lille for his first tour in 2007; and that at that time before going on stage he wanted to die, and then he went on stage and started with Relax and any fear was gone.

During Love Today he did the funny usual thing with Max, but at the end long after the song finished we all started singing again, and I think that's when he said 'It's f***ing good to be back in France' :wub2:

During TOOL, most people in the front rows had heart-shaped white and red balloons, he seemed to really enjoy that, we played with them during the last few songs. Apparently a lot of people had written their phone numbers on them and Mika started reading them out and said 'something's wrong with you' lol.. One of the Polka Dot Choir girl was at the front during TOOL and translating the song in sign language, that was nice.

The last 2 songs were Un Soleil Mal Luné and Lollipop, I'm so happy he sang this French song, I was hoping for it and had the feeling he would sing it but the fact that he really did and that it was so blissful is just :fangurl:

After the show we went to wait outside, there were quite a lot of people I think. He got out around 0.30 and got to see everybody! I don't know how long he stayed but he really took time and it's the first time I get to see him in such nice conditions! I had my booklet signed, I can't believe he was right in front of me, I've never had him so close and I was amazed by his kindness even more than ever :wub2: He said he liked the balloons and performing in the Zenith in Lille last time and was hoping to go there again, he said the Brussels gig will be 'hot' as we say in French, I think he meant he knows the audience will be crazy :naughty: And then he asked how we say Cologne in French and that he's going there today...

He went back into the venue 5 minutes and then out to get in his car and some people were still waiting, he took pics with some people again! Amazing... We saw him drive away and we clapped and cheered and he looked a bit surprised with his big beautiful eyes of his :wub2::wub2:

Once again my report is long and might not interest many people but I'm so happy to live these moments I need to write them down and share... Can't believe I'm seeing him again this Saturday.. How I love to be a Mika fan! :blush-anim-cl:

I've got a few vids and pics that I'm uploading and will share soon.

EDIT : 2 more things, he talked about how crazy it was that in Seoul people were singing EMD in French, and that in Chicago Americans tried to, and he imitated them singing 'Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie' with a strong accent

2nd thing, thanks again Audrey for driving me back home :wink2:

Edited by camille*

Being part of the Choir was such an amazing experience! Met amazing fans, Tim, Joy and Curtis were real sweethearts and we got to see the MAN himself doing soundcheck for half an hour - almost as a private gig! :naughty: the show itself was amazing, very emotional, Mika at his best! I feel so blessed to be given the opportunity to be a part of it. More details to come as soon as I get home! :thumb_yello:

nothing more to add, it was magical to be part of the choir

I have stardust in my eyes, I have the sun in my life :wub2:

My report from yesterday's gig! Home gig for me...

I went to the venue after work at around 6.30 and there met Stéphanie (Minnie), Audrey (Ayana62) and Salomé (Kaito). We were soon let into the venue. It was so strange to get into the venue so quickly without having to queue for hours and so quietly as everyone had a numbered seat and there was no chaos.

I was 3rd row right in the middle. Before the gig security said that first 2 rows will be able to stand up first and get to the front before anybody else (they supposed everybody would try to get to the front). I was on my row next to Ilse and Priscilla and we decided to stay there because our view was great in the middle.

The support act (Sophie Delila) was a very talented girl I think. It was obvious that everybody was eager to see Mika but she did a great job in my opinion.

At 9 the gig started... (It lasted until 11, 2 full hours) Wow such a beautiful venue and stage, it was great to see Mika in this small environment, very emotional... He was in a great shape (as usual should I say), I thought it took some time for the audience to get into the gig (first songs were BIOTG, Blue Eyes and Billy Brown) but then it was Relax and it started growing up and never went down again.. It really fitted to how Mika described this tour, starting small and exploding towards the end.

He was funny but emotional at the same time, audience was responsive, energetic for energetic songs but quietly listening with emotion on quiet songs... I'm completely lost regarding the set list, I know which song he sang but no idea of the order! He sang EMD, Karen and Un Soleil Mal Luné, Doriand was on stage a long part of the show. At the start of one song, can't remember which one, Curtis was playing a short intro at the piano and Mika started joking and imitating voices in an airport.. He then felt ashamed of himself telling bad stories like that :naughty: He was complaining about Air France, imitating the voice telling him 'Mr Penniman you are late', 'you owe us 2 million euros', in short he was having fun

He also threw his microphone in the first rows :lmfao: Without intending to! He then touched the hair of the guy who got hit to forgive himself :teehee:

Before Relax he talked about him rehearsing in Lille for his first tour in 2007; and that at that time before going on stage he wanted to die, and then he went on stage and started with Relax and any fear was gone.

During Love Today he did the funny usual thing with Max, but at the end long after the song finished we all started singing again, and I think that's when he said 'It's f***ing good to be back in France' :wub2:

During TOOL, most people in the front rows had heart-shaped white and red balloons, he seemed to really enjoy that, we played with them during the last few songs. Apparently a lot of people had written their phone numbers on them and Mika started reading them out and said 'something's wrong with you' lol.. One of the Polka Dot Choir girl was at the front during TOOL and translating the song in sign language, that was nice.

The last 2 songs were Un Soleil Mal Luné and Lollipop, I'm so happy he sang this French song, I was hoping for it and had the feeling he would sing it but the fact that he really did and that it was so blissful is just :fangurl:

After the show we went to wait outside, there were quite a lot of people I think. He got out around 0.30 and got to see everybody! I don't know how long he stayed but he really took time and it's the first time I get to see him in such nice conditions! I had my booklet signed, I can't believe he was right in front of me, I've never had him so close and I was amazed by his kindness even more than ever :wub2: He said he liked the balloons and performing in the Zenith in Lille last time and was hoping to go there again, he said the Brussels gig will be 'hot' as we say in French, I think he meant he knows the audience will be crazy :naughty: And then he asked how we say Cologne in French and that he's going there today...

He went back into the venue 5 minutes and then out to get in his car and some people were still waiting, he took pics with some people again! Amazing... We saw him drive away and we clapped and cheered and he looked a bit surprised with his big beautiful eyes of his

Once again my report is long and might not interest many people but I'm so happy to live these moments I need to write them down and share... Can't believe I'm seeing him again this Saturday.. How I love to be a Mika fan!

I've got a few vids and pics that I'm uploading and will share soon.

EDIT : 2 more things, he talked about how crazy it was that in Seoul people were singing EMD in French, and that in Chicago Americans tried to, and he imitated them singing 'Pourquoi tu gâches ta vie' with a strong accent

2nd thing, thanks again Audrey for driving me back home :wink2:

I Love Loooooooooong reports! More longer more better! I just clicked this thread and found someone wrote long post I said YEAAAAHHHH :aah: like I just found a nice treasure :wub2: Thank you!

Funny he mentions Koreans singing EMD there LOL... Most of ppl dont know what it is just imitated the sounds as he sings ... He should know that ppl had to memorize all while queing outside! :naughty: and it was loud enough to make the Olympic hall roof be blown away... :mf_rosetinted:

Thank you for your reports, videos and pictures :thumb_yello:

I was there too and it was really an amazing show, the venue was really beautiful, i love so much going to Mika show in such beautiful and cosy theaters, it changes from the festivals (which i love too but in theaters it's not the same :wub2:)

Mika was really happy to come back in France, he made a lot of jokes :aah:

The surprise of the ballons went very well, (a special thank to Béa :huglove:) as said Camille, the first rows had several ones and we threw them on stage at the end of TOOL, it was so beautiful :wub2: But i think he didn"t see well the flowers, we threw them just at the end of the show.

I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't sang We are golden but well, we had Karen and un soleil mal luné so, i forgive him :naughty:

Here my pictures :

mikaroubaux31102012002.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012004.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012005.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012012.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012014.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012017.jpg

Edited by lyli21

mikaroubaux31102012068.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012073.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012080.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012082.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012086.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012088.jpg

Stardust (without the beginning sorry :doh:)

[YOUTUBE]e-B1SVRoUO8[/YOUTUBE]

Extract Popular song

[YOUTUBE]-NjMrwwKBao[/YOUTUBE]

Here an extract of TOOL where you can see the ballons

[YOUTUBE]eAJBdwWjRXk[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by lyli21

Back home!

Last night was fantastic!

I really enjoyed every moment of the gig,

First part was nice, Sophie Delila has a great voice and good songs

Everybody stood up as soon as Mika has arrived on stage

and noboby sat down after! and the energy growed up until the end of the show

(I won't make a long report Camille* writes it so well) :thumb_yello:

I really loved Stardust (my favourite song of TOOL), Love today was amazing (as usual)...

I loved TOOL and Mika talking about all the different experiences in the world with EMD

Un soleil mal luné was so... :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

This gig was a bit different for me as many people around me doesn't really know Mika, so I was alone to shout/sing all along (13th raw)

My hubby took some vids and pics with his phone but the sound is really bad.

I try to upload Stardust and Karen and TOOL with the balloon part for another view ;)

Sorry for the quality.

Here's a pic of the stage before the show

stagewv.jpg

Thank you for your beautiful pics and vids!

I adore this song and the way Mika sings :wub2::wub2: it's a shame he does not sing this song out of France :sad:

Thanks Bia :wink2:

you're welcome :wink2:

and thanks to everyone who were there for sharing videos and pics :wub2::wub2:

Thank you for your reports, videos and pictures :thumb_yello:

I was there too and it was really an amazing show, the venue was really beautiful, i love so much going to Mika show in such beautiful and cosy theaters, it changes from the festivals (which i love too but in theaters it's not the same :wub2:)

Mika was really happy to come back in France, he made a lot of jokes :aah:

The surprise of the ballons went very well, (a special thank to Béa :huglove:) as said Camille, the first rows had several ones and we threw them on stage at the end of TOOL, it was so beautiful :wub2: But i think he didn"t see well the flowers, we threw them just at the end of the show.

I'm a bit disappointed that he didn't sang We are golden but well, we had Karen and un soleil mal luné so, i forgive him :naughty:

Here my pictures :

mikaroubaux31102012002.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012004.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012005.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012012.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012014.jpg

mikaroubaux31102012017.jpg

Thanks for all the pics and vids they are really beautiful. To be honest I prefer he sings Karen and Soleil ma Luné than WAG, I've heard so many times WAG live and never those french songs, I think I never will be able to hear those songs at least that I'm going to the french gigs and that's not the case by now. French fans are so lucky!