MIKA @ Kantine, Cologne, GERMANY - 1 November: 01-11-2012 - REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

mari62

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow thank you everyone for the videos and photos. They are so great souvenirs. I just wish I also took some pictures. Well, next time then.

The concert was my first Mika gig and before it I did not really want to go there. I just didn't know what it would be like and well, I don't remember anymore because I was just overwhelmed.

A friend of mine and me, we arrived at about 6:30 and we got the bag with all the tinsel in it. It was then, that I started to get excited. I just love things like that, when the audience organizes stuff for a concert as a surprise and ju suddenly feel like being a part of a large group even though you don't really know anyone.

The location was very nice. I expected a huge arena or something like that, but it just was a very "cosy" club. It was so nice that everyone was excited but also calm, so there was no pushing towards the stage, everyone just had his place and everyone was OK with that. I love this because normally I don't like large crowds in small venues. But you could really feel that everyone was just there to have good time. And they also wanted the others to have a good time.

When Mika started playing, I was a little skeptical at first, but after the first song, I just was happy I was there and had so much fun although the sound at the beginning was not so great. I had the impression that the instruments were so loud and the voice so quiet. But that changed later on.

During the concert I really could switch off my head, which was really nice. So I could just let the music do all the work and fly on that cloud of music. :wub2:

Underwater was so awesome! The bass just made me shiver, because you could feel it in your bones and everywhere. Wow!

I don't know if I did not read well enough the other posts, but does anyone already posted the setlist?

So who is going from Cologne to Munich tomorrow and has a ticket and a free seat in a car for me? :D

A friend of mine and me, we arrived at about 6:30 and we got the bag with all the tinsel in it. It was then, that I started to get excited. I just love things like that, when the audience organizes stuff for a concert as a surprise and ju suddenly feel like being a part of a large group even though you don't really know anyone.

:wub2: you know, that's exactly why i love doing these kind of things, even if it's just something small like giving out the heart-shaped post-its in vienna. mika already involves the crowd a lot at his gigs, but if the crowd does something as well, it's even stronger, and you feel the connection not just between mika and the crowd as a whole, but also more between the individuals in the crowd, if you know what i mean. anyway that's how it feels to me, and you expressed it very well. :thumb_yello:

thank you miri and saskia for your photos! :wub2: still haven't uploaded mine, did the ones for munich first, but the others will have to wait until tomorrow or monday.

Here are my pictures. Couldn't do it earlier because I only arrived from Zurich :aah:

http://s745.photobucket.com/albums/xx92/Statue_of_Liberty/Mika%20Die%20Kantine%20Cologne%2001st%20November%202012/

Mika_Cologne_01112012_08.jpg

Mika_Cologne_01112012_95.jpg

Mika_Cologne_01112012_118.jpg

:naughty:

Thanks for the pictures! I love that you got my blow a kiss moment:naughty: Karin, can't wait to see yours:thumb_yello: