Top Posters In This Topic

:lmao:

Why is this a bad thing :aah:

No, it's adorable jhfgkrhg :3333

:teehee:

I know. :aah:

Exactly who you are. :roftl:

Good.:pinkbow:

okay. Ofc you love me. :mf_rosetinted: lol' date=' love you too. :huglove: send your email address to me on fb and i'll try to do it before friday. :wink2:[/quote']

Okay and thank yooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :huglove::huglove::huglove:

I don't know how to react. XD

But me. Mature. ME.

Okay and thank yooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :huglove::huglove::huglove:

But me. Mature. ME.

:pinkbow:

Knowing you like I do, I could describe you as many many many things.

Mature not being one of them...

Most of the time. xD

Matthew Gray Gubler, born March 9th 1980, is an American actor, director, painter, former fashion model and Halloween fanatic. He's best known for playing Dr. Spencer Reid in Criminal Minds and also as the voice of Simon the Chipmunk.

This is him:

MGG.jpg

Matthew-Gray-Gubler-matthew-gray-gubler-12074768-247-371.jpg

matthew-gray-gubler-1.jpg

tumblr_m673yn48Pr1r999ug.jpg

This is his official website where you can see some of his drawings and a few other things.

http://www.matthewgraygubler.com/

[YOUTUBE]qeZG3LfcjsE[/YOUTUBE] And, of course, the Haunted Hot Dog. :3

I see you guys have met my husband.

Yes :roftl:

:lmfao: :lmfao: But no you can't do that, then you have to show them the whole, even the bathrooms :aah:

No, you show them the front door/exit and that's it. xD

He. Is. So. ADORKABLE. It could be illegal. :33

I KNOW JKFBGHHJBGHJKBGHFRHJKEBGERJKBGERHGFWEJRHFBLKAEBG HE'S THE MOST ADORKABLE PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I CAN'T KJSHFGJSGBFJHRBGFJZARFLUERGFIAH

:fangurl::swoon::fangurl:

well excuse me' date=' Guber fangurl moment. :swoon: i love you Xen! :aah::fangurl:[/quote']

I LOVE YOU TOO DJBFGDFJKBGHKDJRGNRLGN FJHWERFUIHIRUGH GUBLER JEFGHERKGURIHUGBFZURZGFU *faints*

But me. Mature. ME.

no problem, hun. :wink2::huglove:

Oh no :huh: I hope you feel better soon... :hug ove::huglove:

oh well i haven't had stomach illness for ages, so it was its turn :mf_rosetinted: but now i get fanta :das::aah: we always drink fanta when we got stomach illness :naughty:

Okay then talk to me :P

Well hello there Emma, how is your night? :P

Posh!! Love it!!!

:3333 It's just cute. I wish my voice had more character. :naughty: I can't even do a southern accent anymore ... I used to have one but it disappeared and I tried to get it back for SBBB but I couldn't jdjdjsndicnjwjd

I KNOW JKFBGHHJBGHJKBGHFRHJKEBGERJKBGERHGFWEJRHFBLKAEBG HE'S THE MOST ADORKABLE PERSON IN THE WORLD AND I CAN'T KJSHFGJSGBFJHRBGFJZARFLUERGFIAH

I LOVE YOU TOO DJBFGDFJKBGHKDJRGNRLGN FJHWERFUIHIRUGH GUBLER JEFGHERKGURIHUGBFZURZGFU *faints*

BRINGIN CAPS LOCK BACK BABY XD

HE'S JUST SO SKFJISNDKSJDJFJSKD AND KDJFISJWIDJJCJS AND TALENTED AND HE HAS A PERFECT SENSE OF HUMOR DJJFISJAJDIDKWMSID I RANOUT OF WORDS. SJJDJSJWKDJOEMEKSOALOSODJSJDJDJEWKDKDJSNAJHUQNJDWINDIWHSJDKSJ

oh now i know what to do tomorrow! I'M GONNA WATCH WHOLE FIRST SEASON OF CM, DOKFHSJAGFKLSJSLIWPWÖG'SÖSÖD :excite:

HE'S JUST SO SKFJISNDKSJDJFJSKD AND KDJFISJWIDJJCJS AND TALENTED AND HE HAS A PERFECT SENSE OF HUMOR DJJFISJAJDIDKWMSID I RANOUT OF WORDS. SJJDJSJWKDJOEMEKSOALOSODJSJDJDJEWKDKDJSNAJHUQNJDWINDIWHSJDKSJ

ALWAYS DHFFHJK

AND CUTE AND MODEST AND SHY AND A DORK AND UJFGHUIRFGHBIEURGHBIUERHBGUIERNHGIČURNEČIGHJROIHJERUIOgIHiuhiuhuihIUOHNUIOHNUIOGHNIGUHERGEPSRGHUNERILG AND BRILLIANCE AND JSKFHGERJGTRZUIGFIREGUREHNGČRIOEJGOERNHJGOERHGIOHNOTNHG

Hey, I have an idea for a thread. I want to know if you guys like the idea and would play along :aah:

I was thinking of doing kind of a roleplay thread. It would be a talkshow, I'm thinking like Chelsea Lately, and I would be the host. (And Blanca would be Chuy. :aah: )

So anyone who wants to be a part of it would do a round table thing like they do on Chelsea and I would interview a person every time.

Like it..? Would you be a part of it? :pinkbow:

always dhffhjk

and cute and modest and shy and a dork and ujfghuirfghbieurghbiuerhbguiernhgiČurneČighjroihjeruiogihiuhiuhuihiuohnuiohnuioghniguhergepsrghunerilg and brilliance and jskfhgerjgtrzuigfiregurehngČrioejgoernhjgoerhgiohnotnhg

everything about him is genius, okay. It's like when he was born there was this divine plan for him to become one of the most amazing skjdisndicjanhhdisjwmwodlamwkaolmcndoaos :swoon:

Okay, when exactly am I mature? xD

Now, now, Micah, behave. :3

Nevah

Well hello there Emma' date=' how is your night? :P

:3333 It's just cute. I wish my voice had more character. :naughty: I can't even do a southern accent anymore ... I used to have one but it disappeared and I tried to get it back for SBBB but I couldn't jdjdjsndicnjwjd

HE'S JUST SO SKFJISNDKSJDJFJSKD AND KDJFISJWIDJJCJS AND TALENTED AND HE HAS A PERFECT SENSE OF HUMOR DJJFISJAJDIDKWMSID I RANOUT OF WORDS. SJJDJSJWKDJOEMEKSOALOSODJSJDJDJEWKDKDJSNAJHUQNJDWINDIWHSJDKSJ[/quote']

I'm sure your voice has character! Mines eccentric and a bit soft. Yours ha sGOT to be interesting! We still on for TC?

Hey, I have an idea for a thread. I want to know if you guys like the idea and would play along :aah:

I was thinking of doing kind of a roleplay thread. It would be a talkshow, I'm thinking like Chelsea Lately, and I would be the host. (And Blanca would be Chuy. :aah: )

So anyone who wants to be a part of it would do a round table thing like they do on Chelsea and I would interview a person every time.

I think that's amazing!! I would love to be a part! :pinkbow:

And where is Rachel???!!! I spent 15 minutes looking for all of that! jhwegfbjwegbfilwarghuhz PAK.

I don't know, she'd better be back :tinted: maybe she's having early dinner or something :aah:

I would

tumblr_mcteaqRBju1raitqvo1_500.jpg

When you express serious opinions' date=' because you have thought things through well. :3[/quote']

That' not mature, that's just my serious time and ijfihaagkibju NOT MATURE. xD

oh now i know what to do tomorrow! I'M GONNA WATCH WHOLE FIRST SEASON OF CM, DOKFHSJAGFKLSJSLIWPWÖG'SÖSÖD :excite:

OH MY GOD I SAW MANDY PATINKIN ON TV TODAY AND I JUST JUFGHIERLGH I MISS HIM SO MUCH EHFWEG AND EMILY JHGFJWEGBFJKRG WHAT THE PAK IS THIS 100000000000 YEAR OLD COFFEE ADDICT DOING HERE JBHFKJHGBEJKARBGJKERBGKINHJURKGALHGIUJGAUHG

Por favor' date=' s'il vous plait...

As in SHARE OR YOU'RE A DEAD GIRL. xDDDDDDDDD[/quote']

Make me b*tch.

I'm game!! I miss you guys! I think it would be fun!!