MIKA @ La Riviera, Madrid, SPAIN - 23 November 2012: REPORTS/PICS/VIDEOS

Droopsy

Fourth time I see Mika and the first one in a small venue, and even his voice wasn´t perfect the show was amazing, he´s such a great professional, and I admire him more each day, for some inexplicable reason the security guard didn´t allow us take pictures from the show :dunno:(I guess he thought we were recording videos) but I managed to get this beautiful ones from the meet :wub2:

DSCN1814.jpg[/img]

DSCN1816.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For me was a suprisse the fact that he went out to the meet and greet with the ppl outside.

Very sweet of his part:mikasweat::mikalove::mikacool:

it is true that It wasn't the best gig of the world, but the Stardust moment was so emotive...that I wouldn't change it for anything

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

My beautiful girls! Wish I had been there too!

Awwwwwwww. :huglove:

For me was a suprisse the fact that he went out to the meet and greet with the ppl outside.

Very sweet of his part:mikasweat::mikalove::mikacool:

it is true that It wasn't the best gig of the world, but the Stardust moment was so emotive...that I wouldn't change it for anything

Totally agree... I ended up with a massive sore throat trying to restrain tears:blush-anim-cl: But Stardust was probably the most beautiful song he sang...

Sorry for not having posted here before:teehee: I cannot log on MFC much lately.

• 1 month later...