Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Knowing when your sis gets her period has peveryness just written all over it. Grace, you sicken me. :sneaky2:

I knew it :kachinga:

No :fisch: but head lice is :mf_rosetinted:

Trust me you'll know :fisch:

Just 7 hours :fisch:

No. Isn't an answer :aah: That was what I was talking about. xD

I don't know, move. :aah: I didn't and now I went to Wikipedia and saw that he died on the day I was born and now I don't want to know. :roftl: I'm listening to Lana Del Rey after a day of going through the Panic at the Disco albums. xD

I went to take a shower anyway. xD But you have a cat, I adore cats iufhjierughireugjrtiogjurtioghjthoijtho

Criminal Minds is one of my favorite shows ever and jfhrjifhkrugh Gubler and uefhrgh like I said, don't get me started. xD Did you go to the Louvre, I am dying to go there rgjkhrtkghnk Please, Bones has 8 seasons and I don't know if Brennan and Booth are together yet or not. :aah:

We never get anything. xD But I did get a B at the end of the term, so I'm extatic. xD

I will. soon. Three years left :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT :aah: That's scary, yeaah XDD At first we only had dogs but they died and our neighbour had so many cats by a wild cat that just appeared, she had a little farm with cows and stuff :aah:

And they're like not soooo super cuddly but so madly in love with us :roftl:

The Louvre?? Nah, I was just in some village near Lyon :teehee:

I dreamt something about a new sherlock episode AND I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ecnuifecuzsdxuzbwfc :tears:

Young teachers always try to make us like them by bringing sweets and stuff on special occasions :aah:And it's so weird, I suck at french and get better marks than in english :blink:

Well okay I'll shut up then :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes :aah: And I don't want them, that didn't sound very nice :winksmiley02:

Thank you. :pinkbow: xD

It's not and I reeked of something like vinegar for a month and I *loathe* vinegar. :aah:

Xenia's making me read the Wikipedia about Yugoslavia. Damn. :mf_rosetinted: And guess who wasted an entire last period class on google images looking up pictures of Loki and Kili' date=' squealing "my babies" :mikacool:[/quote']

I'm not making you do anything, I just said I was too lazy to explain it all and that if you wanted to know (which, of course, you do as always), you should go to Wikipedia. :mikacool: AND STAHP THAT.

Jycgjdnvgkhfjdyjggjd Xen your new siggy.

I KNOW. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL FRHEGIU AND IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO FIND THE PERFECT GIF BUT IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE SHE'S SO PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HER AND HJGERGHRTILHGTIRGUIHIREUGOEŠARUIGŠJEGROPKITPĆHIMIOŠP0ICU8BT76497CU'Q389UNŠCMPIKGPIEAUVIXQLA6VFIZQB39CLNUCMVGH *BOOM*

Fair enough xD I would do but I don't have like say the girl who sits next to me number' date='so can't text her...have her on fb but she's not on much so might not see my message. Wonder if it's online:aah:[/quote']

Oh, that sucks then. :huh: It has to be, pretty much everything is online. xD

I will. soon. Three years left :mf_rosetinted:

WHAT :aah: That's scary, yeaah XDD At first we only had dogs but they died and our neighbour had so many cats by a wild cat that just appeared, she had a little farm with cows and stuff :aah:

And they're like not soooo super cuddly but so madly in love with us :roftl:

The Louvre?? Nah, I was just in some village near Lyon :teehee:

I dreamt something about a new sherlock episode AND I CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ecnuifecuzsdxuzbwfc :tears:

Young teachers always try to make us like them by bringing sweets and stuff on special occasions :aah:And it's so weird, I suck at french and get better marks than in english :blink:

Ah, excellent. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't like it. xD I love cats SO much and I had four plus some kittens and the last one I loved the most but he was poisoned two years ago. Now I've kinda given up on them, at least until I get my own place. And my mum won't even let me have one of those adorable indoor animals like guinea pigs or hamsters because she can't stand animals being inside. xD

Well that's something. No Louvre, but still. :aah:

OH GOD YOU PEOPLE ARE KILLING ME WITH THE SHERLOCK AND DOCTOR WHO AND WHAT NOT. :aah:

Ours isn't exactly young, she might be near 60. xD I adore English and I have all As and I have several Fs in French. :aah:

Thank you. :pinkbow: xD

It's not and I reeked of something like vinegar for a month and I *loathe* vinegar. :aah:

I'm not making you do anything, I just said I was too lazy to explain it all and that if you wanted to know (which, of course, you do as always), you should go to Wikipedia. :mikacool: AND STAHP THAT.

I KNOW. SHE'S SO BEAUTIFUL FRHEGIU AND IT TOOK ME THREE HOURS TO FIND THE PERFECT GIF BUT IT WAS WORTH IT BECAUSE SHE'S SO PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL AND I LOVE HER AND HJGERGHRTILHGTIRGUIHIREUGOEŠARUIGŠJEGROPKITPĆHIMIOŠP0ICU8BT76497CU'Q389UNŠCMPIKGPIEAUVIXQLA6VFIZQB39CLNUCMVGH *BOOM*

Oh, that sucks then. :huh: It has to be, pretty much everything is online. xD

Sure about that? :aah: I tried to find out if a certain game could play on windows 8 but got nowhere :doh:

If you can't find it, you're not trying hard enough. :roftl: No way, it *has* to be there. Which game? :aah:

I have though. It all just goes on about Windows 7 :aah: Zoo Tycoon 2:teehee:

I wanna play it,but my dad said that no games would play on this laptop cos of Windows 8. I could just ask someone in the Game store xD