Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't exactly say there is something disgusting about that cos it's a normal everyday thing people do:aah::mf_rosetinted:

Anyway,can you go on tiny tonight? :3

Sure...

No, dad and mom will be home tonight :mf_rosetinted: Pak.

But what is there to worry about? or have you not told them about this place and the friends you have made here?:huh:

My dad knows I have friends but doesnt know about tiny but my mom if she ever found out I was talking to you people.... Or if she found out I've been on camara... She would probably take the computer and run it over with her car, screaming and yelling for a week straight, and I would be grounded for about4 months. I'm too close to you people to lose you.

My dad knows I have friends but doesnt know about tiny but my mom if she ever found out I was talking to you people.... Or if she found out I've been on camara... She would probably take the computer and run it over with her car, screaming and yelling for a week straight, and I would be grounded for about4 months. I'm too close to you people to lose you.

why though?

Both :3

Because I don't want my mom to kill me

And

Because my mom doesn't want my personal stuff out there I guess she is smart for doing that but, I'm not that retarded, like I would really give out my phone number or address. :mf_rosetinted:

You haven't told them? I thought you had. :shocked: But I do understand why your mum would react like that, and if I was her I would too. Kind of reacted the same when my brother told me he had instagram :mf_rosetinted:

You haven't told them? I thought you had. :shocked: But I do understand why your mum would react like that, and if I was her I would too. Kind of reacted the same when my brother told me he had instagram :mf_rosetinted:

Please don't let this influence the amount you talk to me or tiny.

Because I don't want my mom to kill me

And

Because my mom doesn't want my personal stuff out there I guess she is smart for doing that but, I'm not that retarded, like I would really give out my phone number or address. :mf_rosetinted:

Um...you would of had to of given your address for to get your prize:fisch:

OMG my friend Andre is mad he said this

"You are right in one way but toes wrong in another.

Anxiousness sucks and your too pretty.

But I lav you so **** off and live with me now."

What in the hell does that mean :aah: