Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No hope no love no glory

No happy ending... :tears:

This was the song that brought me to Mika, without him... I couldn't even imagine what it would be like...

:tears:

Little bit' o love, little bit' o love, little bit' o love <3

Edited by rachie b

No hope no love no glory

No happy ending... :tears:

This was the song that brought me to Mika, without him... I couldn't even imagine what it would be like...

:tears:

Little bit' o love, little bit' o love, little bit' o love <3

btw, hi :mf_rosetinted:

what's wrong? :sad:

Feeling down and my boyfriend says he's not phoning me AGAIN. Last night it was down to him feeling sick and tired,tonight it's due to today being crap (cos of me tbh) pretty much feels like excuses. I guess I should say but not like it's gonna change his mind. The fact that he has promised me all these times..just makes this worse,feel like crying again...

Feeling down and my boyfriend says he's not phoning me AGAIN. Last night it was down to him feeling sick and tired,tonight it's due to today being crap (cos of me tbh) pretty much feels like excuses. I guess I should say but not like it's gonna change his mind. The fact that he has promised me all these times..just makes this worse,feel like crying again...

:itsok: Don't worry yourself :huglove: I'm sure he'll give it all back... You said that you already told him that you feel sad about it?

:itsok: Don't worry yourself :huglove: I'm sure he'll give it all back... You said that you already told him that you feel sad about it?

Well he knows I already feel down but I think he thinks that's down to what happened today (My mum took out her bad mood on me) but just there when he said he won't be phoning me and he said sorry I just said that it doesn't matter..when obviously it does and I am actually upset from it cos I was looking forward to it...don't think he realizes that it would of probably cheered me up as nothing else is..

Well he knows I already feel down but I think he thinks that's down to what happened today (My mum took out her bad mood on me) but just there when he said he won't be phoning me and he said sorry I just said that it doesn't matter..when obviously it does and I am actually upset from it cos I was looking forward to it...don't think he realizes that it would of probably cheered me up as nothing else is..

hmmm I understand you, I know what it is like... I never had a boyfriend, but I mean I know what it's like to have a crap day and have nothing to make it feel better, that you sleep being worried and stuff... But at least he's probably texting you... Don't be worried, boys are boys, he's probably busy on his PS3 :aah:, I swear you don't need to cry :huglove: But maybe it'll sound baby but if you tell him maybe it would help :huh:

hmmm I understand you, I know what it is like... I never had a boyfriend, but I mean I know what it's like to have a crap day and have nothing to make it feel better, that you sleep being worried and stuff... But at least he's probably texting you... Don't be worried, boys are boys, he's probably busy on his PS3 :aah:, I swear you don't need to cry :huglove: But maybe it'll sound baby but if you tell him maybe it would help :huh:

Fair enough. Yeah he is but ya know isn't quite the same :/ He isn't actually aha. I'll tell him how I really feel,see what happens probably won't change his mind though as he's already promised to phone me tomorrow but there is still the chance he'll probably say 'oh I can't...' yeah more like trying to avoid calling me.

Fair enough. Yeah he is but ya know isn't quite the same :/ He isn't actually aha. I'll tell him how I really feel,see what happens probably won't change his mind though as he's already promised to phone me tomorrow but there is still the chance he'll probably say 'oh I can't...' yeah more like trying to avoid calling me.

You're underestimating too much... Text him about it then tell me about it :blush-anim-cl::hug: