Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

Nooooo bcz you talk so much :aah:

Yeeeep I meant her, just forgot the name^^ Mahahaa good that girl :naughty:

:lmfao: talked about too much talking with that guy too :naughty::roftl:

good yea? trolls, trolls everywhere. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but really... :tears: what if something happens and my mind goes crazy, what will happen then...

Try not to think to much on what if, try to focus now and on happy things and hopefully nothing will happen :huglove:

Uhhmm.. What happens in that video? :aah: It will make noise when I play it and I don't want my mother to wake :mf_rosetinted:

Well basically, I guess you've watched Sherlock? Anyway Benedict Cumberbatch (sherlock) are also in a radio show: Cabin Pressure and in one of the episode he talks "french" and tell us about the time when he fought a polar bear with an pogo stick and an egg whisk :roftl:

Try not to think to much on what if, try to focus now and on happy things and hopefully nothing will happen :huglove:

Well basically, I guess you've watched Sherlock? Anyway Benedict Cumberbatch (sherlock) are also in a radio show: Cabin Pressure and in one of the episode he talks "french" and tell us about the time when he fought a polar bear with an pogo stick and an egg whisk :roftl:

Of course I know Sherlock :naughty: aahahaa i need to watch that :teehee::aah:

@Mary bcz of the troll? D: I know what you mean by troll *gives you that look i cant describe in words*

Oh and I misread 'lick' you out of MFC :mf_rosetinted:

Just.... I really don't want anything to happen... But i can't control it, sometimes just a small thing can make me really happy or make me feel really down... Like yesterday and today Doctor Who has made me feel so happy...

@Mary bcz of the troll? D: I know what you mean by troll *gives you that look i cant describe in words*

you, too, don't need to lick me out of the mfc :naughty::naughty:

Of course I know Sherlock :naughty: aahahaa i need to watch that :teehee::aah:

Good :naughty: YOu definitely should, it's so funny :roftl:

Just.... I really don't want anything to happen... But i can't control it, sometimes just a small thing can make me really happy or make me feel really down... Like yesterday and today Doctor Who has made me feel so happy...

Hm :huh: Well try to focus on the positive things, like doctor who and if you're beginning to feel really down. Try not to focus too much on it, go wacth Doctor who, draw, be around people you like. Try not to be alone, thinking too much that usually don't make things better.

Good :naughty: YOu definitely should, it's so funny :roftl:

Hm :huh: Well try to focus on the positive things, like doctor who and if you're beginning to feel really down. Try not to focus too much on it, go wacth Doctor who, draw, be around people you like. Try not to be alone, thinking too much that usually don't make things better.

maybe that's what i should do... I'm quite lost with this right now, and i knew atleast someone can help me even a little bit forward... Thanks Hanna :huglove:

maybe that's what i should do... I'm quite lost with this right now, and i knew atleast someone can help me even a little bit forward... Thanks Hanna :huglove:

I understand that, but I'm always here for you, whenever you need to talk :huglove: