Say Something Random pt. 26 - Attention mes amis, regardez-vous le bear polar!

Lilasko

:yay: yay I have 3 students already. IN FACT IT'S WHOLE SCHOOL. :mf_rosetinted:

i was like dafuq at first and then remembered when I hugged... :naughty: *insert jealous Clara here*

I've thought of that too. :boxed:

I can write my own name, I think :aah:

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It is' date=' you should try it :mf_rosetinted: xD I don't either, but it's cool for discovering new art and stuff :teehee:[/quote']

Hmm I always pretend I know italian, even though I can form like three sentences correctly :mf_rosetinted: Indeeed, some people do such amazing stuff, it makes me feel bad :aah: But no matter what weird pics you upload, someone always likes it :blink:

@Mary as if I wasn't busy enough already :mf_rosetinted: Why don't I learn it at school, boohoo :aah:

The Georgian learning lesson will start tomorrow in say smth random thread, at.. (let me calculate... at 1 or 2 I wake..at 3 draw lesson..1.30h... blah blah talking guy...mmmkay.) ..after 5pm (georgian time) :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

:yay: yay I have 3 students already. IN FACT IT'S WHOLE SCHOOL. :mf_rosetinted:

i was like dafuq at first and then remembered when I hugged... :naughty: *insert jealous Clara here*

I've thought of that too. :boxed:

WOOO I'm going to study Georgian at our good old Freak Psychiatry :roftl: remember it? :'D it must be rotten and dusty by now :mf_rosetinted:

ydgfasjkdgh. *pretends she isn't jealous* by the way, aren't you hugging yourself? theoretically? :aah:

Someone must've stared at his bare chest for a veeery long time :mf_rosetinted:

I can write my own name, I think :aah:

oh yes I taught you that! :das:

[YOUTUBE]c89vlChR14E&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Here you go' date=' my darlings :3[/quote']

YOU JUST SAVED OUR LIVES D: :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I'll download da vid, :mf_rosetinted:

@Mary as if I wasn't busy enough already :mf_rosetinted:Why don't I learn it at school, boohoo :aah:

because Georgian is useless if you don't live here bitch-please.png?v0

The Georgian learning lesson will start tomorrow in say smth random thread, at.. (let me calculate... at 1 or 2 I wake..at 3 draw lesson..1.30h... blah blah talking guy...mmmkay.) ..after 5pm (georgian time) :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

The guy :das: 5 pm is perfect :mf_rosetinted:

WOOO I'm going to study Georgian at our good old Freak Psychiatry :roftl: remember it? :'D it must be rotten and dusty by now :mf_rosetinted:

ydgfasjkdgh. *pretends she isn't jealous* by the way, aren't you hugging yourself? theoretically? :aah:

Someone must've stared at his bare chest for a veeery long time :mf_rosetinted:

OF COURSEEEE I REMEMBEEEER. yay my flying chicken is still alive but it has no fuel.

:lmfao; *realizes* :roftl: well, in da dream i was ME. :naughty:

why would I? I'm not meeeeeeka. :mf_rosetinted:

[YOUTUBE]c89vlChR14E&feature[/YOUTUBE]

Here you go' date=' my darlings :3[/quote']

Why haven't I seen this before :sneaky2:

Okay and that's like 2 pm here I guess, let me see..... okay I'll be here until 3 :mf_rosetinted: xD

oh yes I taught you that! :das:

YOU JUST SAVED OUR LIVES D: :naughty::mf_rosetinted: I'll download da vid, :mf_rosetinted:

because Georgian is useless if you don't live here bitch-please.png?v0

Yes you did, and I wrote it ont the with board in my math classroom :aah:

I haven't done anything useful for days... Just drawing and surfing in internet :roftl: and fangirling :mf_rosetinted: Wibbly wobbly, school starts on monday :tears:

Drawing is super-useful :mf_rosetinted: You will get better all the time and everyone will admire you and say OH HOW CAN U DRAW LIKE THAT?!

I haven't left the house for three days now. :teehee: Not even a single step into the garden or something :aah:

The guy :das: 5 pm is perfect :mf_rosetinted:

not the :das: smiley please. :mf_rosetinted: it's enough that he ends texting at 2am. :naughty:

and I alreaady have a troll friend for that. :mf_rosetinted::aah:

Why haven't I seen this before :sneaky2:

Okay and that's like 2 pm here I guess, let me see..... okay I'll be here until 3 :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes you did, and I wrote it ont the with board in my math classroom :aah:

okay hope i wont go anywhere :mf_rosetinted::aah:

and what was other people's reaction? :lmfao:

Drawing is super-useful :mf_rosetinted: You will get better all the time and everyone will admire you and say OH HOW CAN U DRAW LIKE THAT?!

I haven't left the house for three days now. :teehee: Not even a single step into the garden or something :aah:

Boring -yawn-

is it? :mf_rosetinted: xD

i haven't left the house for a week :aah:

OF COURSEEEE I REMEMBEEEER. yay my flying chicken is still alive but it has no fuel.

:lmfao; *realizes* :roftl: well, in da dream i was ME. :naughty:

why would I? I'm not meeeeeeka. :mf_rosetinted:

FUEEEL AHAHAHAHAHAHAA let's hope it doesn't drink milk :roftl: we'll need a factory AHAHAHAHA remember that special room and the special product? :naughty::roftl:

By the way the ending of that video is just so JKADGJAFJWHFE :wub2:

not the :das: smiley please. :mf_rosetinted: it's enough that he ends texting at 2am. :naughty:

Georgian IS useful. :mf_rosetinted:

If you lived here, they'd shove you into church and make you marry :aah:

Whooo? did I miss something? that girl? :roftl:

:das:

Good xD

Nothing really, well they asked me what I wrote. We drew over the whole board, that's why :aah:

Georgian IS useful. :mf_rosetinted:

If you lived here, they'd shove you into church and make you marry :aah:

Whooo? did I miss something? that girl? :roftl:

:das:

marry me just because I talk georgian? :blink: how interesting :lmfao:

naah. the one I told ya about. Natia. trolling ALL DA TIME about dat painter guy :aah::aah: and since she knows he started texting me now......don't think she's gonna ever stop :mf_rosetinted:

Ahahaha I'm wondering about the same thing :aah:

BTW why is this thread's name the thread's name? :blink::aah:

What do you mean? :blink: oH I got it, look at the front page :naughty:

Grace or Hanna, tell me how on earth am i going to survive at school next week?... You know after everything... :tears:

I know you'll survive. Take it as a new fresh start :huglove:

marry me just because I talk georgian? :blink: how interesting :lmfao:

naah. the one I told ya about. Natia. trolling ALL DA TIME about dat painter guy :aah::aah: and since she knows he started texting me now......don't think she's gonna ever stop :mf_rosetinted:

Nooooo bcz you talk so much :aah:

Yeeeep I meant her, just forgot the name^^ Mahahaa good that girl :naughty: