• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wait what?

Well the swedish people have half of the points to give away and the international jury, consisting of 10 countries, have the other half.

The swedish people wanted this song to win:

[YOUTUBE]8C49hM_2aOM[/YOUTUBE]

But since the international jury didn't like it. This is the song that will represent sweden in eurovision. :sneaky2:

[YOUTUBE]4sa9C_G_GdY[/YOUTUBE]

I just can't, 6 weeks and this is what we'll send? :badword:

Well the swedish people have half of the points to give away and the international jury, consisting of 10 countries, have the other half.

The swedish people wanted this song to win:

[YOUTUBE]8C49hM_2aOM[/YOUTUBE]

But since the international jury didn't like it. This is the song that will represent sweden in eurovision. :sneaky2:

[YOUTUBE]4sa9C_G_GdY[/YOUTUBE]

I just can't, 6 weeks and this is what we'll send? :badword:

Oooh right.

I am never really bothered with Eurovision :aah:

Oooh right.

I am never really bothered with Eurovision :aah:

Well it's quite a big deal here, at least the process of choosing the one to represent sweden. We have 4 semifinals, one second chance and a final. It takes 6 weeks overall to pick a winner. So people get quite pissed if they feel like it's the wrong winner (myself included). :aah:

Well it's quite a big deal here, at least the process of choosing the one to represent sweden. We have 4 semifinals, one second chance and a final. It takes 6 weeks overall to pick a winner. So people get quite pissed if they feel like it's the wrong winner (myself included). :aah:

It's probably just as important as here but I've never really paid attention :P

Anyway,going to :bed: Goodnight:bye: