• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK RIGHT PEOPLE, THIS IS MY GOODBYE. But not forever, I'll be back soon. I wont make a thread because I'm not that important, so instead I'm just writing a large fonted post in here. (That makes me more important than if I were to make my own thread though, right? :mf_rosetinted: ) Anyhoo, the side thingy will probs say I'm 'Banned' but I havent been naughty :mf_rosetinted: (or have I :das: ) it was by request. Ok. I will miss you guys...might see you on Twitter though. Maybe. If I break. :mf_rosetinted::aah: Anddddd das all. I think. ~Byeeeeeeeeeeee. Let's hope this pays off. Otherwise torturing myself for no reason. :mf_rosetinted: many rose tinnteds. Adios friends ~~

I'm still here for a couple more hours though, let's see what Xine replies. What if she says she cant block me. Then this post.... :lmfao: I'll still stay off though :mf_rosetinted:

:tears: I'll miss you Hiba! It was so awesome having you back :teehee: I DON'T WANT YOU TO GOOOOOOOOO DDDD:

That's far away :teehee: You didn't mention me in who you'd fly to :shun::naughty:

VAMPIRE WEEKEND HAVE A NEW SONG.

[YOUTUBE]_mDxcDjg9P4[/YOUTUBE]

Pfft,Clint was the first person who popped into my mind,I have loads of people I wanna meet,you are one of them don't worry:mf_rosetinted: