MIKA @ La Grande Armada, Rouen, France - 14 June 2013

dcdeb

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you a link for train tickets and how much were they?

I went to the train station. I'm going to Paris with the Thalys there I have an IC train to Rouen. When I come back I'm going to Lille no TGV cause this was faster. The price was 130 €. For the whole trip.

Looking forward to see you! Are you going to Paris?

:yay:

When are you arriving in Paris?

I will get into CDG at 11 35 on the Friday..............well I will if I actually book the flights. :naughty:

I WANT TO GO TO THIS GIG!!!!!

But I have to be in the center of France (Moulins or Nevers) the next day and I can't find a way to go there :doh:

Actually the hard thing is to find a solution to go from Rouen to Paris on saturday morning or afternoon (then I will catch a train to Nevers). I think there is no direct train on Saturday, how is it possible?! And Eurolines site says that there is no bus for Saturday either! WHY?????!!!!!

Has someone found a way to go from Rouen to Paris on Saturday?

Does someone want to share a room with me? Or do you have place in yours? :teehee: Hotels seem to be already full or very expensive and far away... :aah:

But I have to be in the center of France (Moulins or Nevers) the next day and I can't find a way to go there :doh:

Actually the hard thing is to find a solution to go from Rouen to Paris on saturday morning or afternoon (then I will catch a train to Nevers). I think there is no direct train on Saturday, how is it possible?! And Eurolines site says that there is no bus for Saturday either! WHY?????!!!!!

Does someone want to share a room with me? Or do you have place in yours? :teehee: Hotels seem to be already full or very expensive and far away... :aah:

Oh dear, I think that is something I had better look into also. :teehee:

Isn't there a train at 8.15 am from Rouen to Paris? When I went to the station to get my tickets they have told me that.

Isn't there a train at 8.15 am from Rouen to Paris? When I went to the station to get my tickets they have told me that.

That's too early. :aah: I'll still be on my Mika cloud then, I won't be able to come down to get a train that early. :teehee:

I just booked a small one-room appartment in the center of Rouen, it can host 3 people and it costs 57 euros.

I'm traveling alone, so if 2 of you want to join, we can share flat and costs :wink2:

(it seems there is a one-person mezzanine bed, and a 2 persons bed/couch)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you know at what time starts the concert?

I was thinking in take the train but it takes 5 hours from where I live now (Boulogne sur mer) and I think I'm not going to arrive on time.

Is there any one who is going by car from Boulogne-sur-mer or Calais or another city close to Boulogne? someone that would not bother to go with me in the car :blush-anim-cl:

Alireine, if I get the way of going to Rouen at the time of the concert I will be interested in your offer, thank you

Edited by ArtemisArco

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I think I have found the way of arriving before 9! :)

I want to know where is it exactly the concert, a street or a map, to can go directly to the place!

If I go can I join someone of you? well I guess people will be at the queue soon and If I can arrive I will arrive arround 8pm... but if someone arrives at my time or you don't bother that I join you, because I'm not going to know anyone. I was going to the concert in Spain (Salamanca) with my fangirl friends, we got even the hotel, but I was hired here in France and here I am, so now my only option of see Mika this summer is going to be Rouen (I cross my fingers)

• 2 weeks later...
Here is a pic of the concert venue:thumb_yello::

791754Photo0343.jpg

Taken at 20:30

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Do you have an address please? It might take me a while wandering around trying to find that! :naughty:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Do you have an address please? It might take me a while wandering around trying to find that! :naughty:

The adress of the place??

No sorry, but I can ask the person who took this pic:wink2:

The adress of the place??

No sorry, but I can ask the person who took this pic:wink2:

Yes, the address of the place please- that would be great. :thumb_yello: Thank you.