MIKA @ Lincoln Hall CHICAGO, IL - April 3, 2013

dcdeb

Guys, we hate to say it but I think we are going to miss Mika this Wednesday. We have some Internship opportunities that requires us to stay in town that day. I wish Chicago wasn't 4 hours away. The internship is at the St. Louis Art Museum and we really want to get that internship so we are doing the absolute most we can do.....which is missing Mika. We hate this and it's a major bummer.

Meyer Twins

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, we hate to say it but I think we are going to miss Mika this Wednesday. We have some Internship opportunities that requires us to stay in town that day. I wish Chicago wasn't 4 hours away. The internship is at the St. Louis Art Museum and we really want to get that internship so we are doing the absolute most we can do.....which is missing Mika. We hate this and it's a major bummer.

Meyer Twins

:overreact:

That is such a shame!

But good luck with your internships! In the long run, that's much more important than a Mika concert... really!

Unfortunately, I won't be able to go either. I had plans to go with my friend and although she asked for the day off a month in advance, her boss decided to not let her have the day off in the end.

So very disappointed! But I hope everyone that's going has a great time.

Does anyone have or know of an extra ticket out there?

My nursing school clinical that was keeping me from going to this show just got cancelled. I don't know for sure yet if i'll be able to go but I figured that figuring out if I could even get a ticket would be the place to start.

I haven't missed a Chicago show yet and I'm dying that I'm not going to this one....

Anybody?

Mel I think the problem is all the tickets are will call so people are not reselling them. Maybe Mandi or the Meyer Twins or someone else could help to see if the venue will allow a change of name on the tickets? :dunno:

Mel I think the problem is all the tickets are will call so people are not reselling them. Maybe Mandi or the Meyer Twins or someone else could help to see if the venue will allow a change of name on the tickets? :dunno:

ohhhhh. all of the tickets are will call? that's odd. thank you for telling me that! i'm going to message them.

Hello Chicago Fans!

so sorry you can't make it, Meyer twins & Mandi, what a drag.

I'm going there straight from school, will be working on my paper while we wait in line!

My boyfriend & I are going to Lou Malnati's right after the show, for awesome Deep Dish Chicago PIZZA!

if anyone wants to join us. PM me ASAP, I'll give you my cell #, we can meet up afterwards & walk to restaurant. it is really close

http://www.loumalnatis.com/Locations/Details.aspx?ID=6

My boyfriend & I are going to Lou Malnati's right after the show, for awesome Deep Dish Chicago PIZZA!

if anyone wants to join us. PM me ASAP, I'll give you my cell #, we can meet up afterwards & walk to restaurant. it is really close

http://www.loumalnatis.com/Locations/Details.aspx?ID=6

The last Chicago gig we met a guy who recommended we go there (different location but same chain) and were gutted when they were fully booked. The wait was 2 hours!! :shocked:

We ended up going to a Mexican fine cuisine place though and it was fabulous too.

Have fun!!

The last Chicago gig we met a guy who recommended we go there (different location but same chain) and were gutted when they were fully booked. The wait was 2 hours!! :shocked:

We ended up going to a Mexican fine cuisine place though and it was fabulous too.

Have fun!!

well, this location doesn't take reservations, but they didn't think they'd be booked.

are you going?

well, this location doesn't take reservations, but they didn't think they'd be booked.

are you going?

No not this time, I'm going to Washington. I really really loved Chicago though and would love to come back when the weather is warmer.

I saw someone tweet that they are wearing blankets in the queue down there, I hope everyone is staying warm!

To all who are going, have a great night:thumb_yello:

I saw someone tweet that they are wearing blankets in the queue down there, I hope everyone is staying warm!

:aah: We are having the same weather here on Friday. My coat is effectively a sleeping bag since it's down filled and goes to may ankles - but I am still not up for queuing. :naughty:

:aah: We are having the same weather here on Friday. My coat is effectively a sleeping bag since it's down filled and goes to may ankles - but I am still not up for queuing. :naughty:

Have you seen those sleeping bag all in ones you can get. Perfect for queuing:wink2:

I don't see a report page. I'm really tired.

briefly: he was amaziiiingg!!!

so special to hear more of his voice & less of the instruments.

he closed with Over My Shoulder, I'd never heard him sing it live before, gave me goosebumps.

it was pretty chilly outside. met some nice fans.

got to get some sleep now!