Mika @ Festival Ronquières, Plan Incliné, Belgium -- 4 August 2013

mari62

me! :teehee:

maar echt nog geen idee hoe ik naar daar ga rijden enzo! :aah:

ja ik dus ook niet, :aah: ben al blij dat ik de dag er na m'n vrije dag heb.

Mss kunnen we proberen samen naar daar te gaan op een of andere manier? :aah:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ja ik dus ook niet, :aah: ben al blij dat ik de dag er na m'n vrije dag heb.

Mss kunnen we proberen samen naar daar te gaan op een of andere manier? :aah:

Ik ga met de auto en kan nog twee personen meenemen.Vertrek wel vanuit Geel. (als je daar kan geraken).Je kan ook mee terug komen en desnoods hier blijven.

Ik ga met de auto en kan nog twee personen meenemen.Vertrek wel vanuit Geel. (als je daar kan geraken).Je kan ook mee terug komen en desnoods hier blijven.

bedankt voor het aanbod, mag ik er even over na denken en zien wat Celien gaat doen? :)

bedankt voor het aanbod, mag ik er even over na denken en zien wat Celien gaat doen? :)

Ja voor mij geen probleem. We kunnen dit ook bespreken in Luik ik zie u daar toch. Celien kan ook mee.

Ja voor mij geen probleem. We kunnen dit ook bespreken in Luik ik zie u daar toch. Celien kan ook mee.

hoi! da's heel vriendelijk!

maar ik denk dat ik gewoon van hier thuis zelf met de auto ga gaan zodat ik na het festival gewoon kan terugrijden. Ilse, je kan zeker en vast meerijden! Ik heb nog 3 plaatsjes vrij dan (regio Gent - Eeklo) :thumb_yello:

hoi! da's heel vriendelijk!

maar ik denk dat ik gewoon van hier thuis zelf met de auto ga gaan zodat ik na het festival gewoon kan terugrijden. Ilse, je kan zeker en vast meerijden! Ik heb nog 3 plaatsjes vrij dan (regio Gent - Eeklo) :thumb_yello:

ah echt? ok, da's wel makkelijker voor me ook :teehee:

Een plaatsje bezet dan? :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...

Is someone planing to come from Paris? I think I can borrow my sister's car, but I can't really drive :fisch: (have my licence, but, you know... :mf_rosetinted:)

Or if I go by train, someone very kind told me that they can bring me back by car to Bruxelles, but that they can't wait for the M&G. BUT I WANT THE M&G!!!!! :aah:

how come?

Because I'm going to Colmar which will be quite expensive, as well as my 4 months abroad from September on. Apart from that he will be on at 23.30 and I suppose by the time I'll be home it's 5 am.:mf_rosetinted:

Not sure if I can be bothered:naughty:.

Because I'm going to Colmar which will be quite expensive, as well as my 4 months abroad from September on. Apart from that he will be on at 23.30 and I suppose by the time I'll be home it's 5 am.:mf_rosetinted:

Not sure if I can be bothered:naughty:.

colmar, oh lucky you :biggrin2: would like to go there too and the switzerland one, but well :sad: work :aah:

Not sure if I'll go, but is there by chance someone that goes to the festival and travels from the Northeast of Belgium (province 'Luik' or 'Limburg') or the Southeastern of the Netherlands?

Not sure if I'll go, but is there by chance someone that goes to the festival and travels from the Northeast of Belgium (province 'Luik' or 'Limburg') or the Southeastern of the Netherlands?

IF I decide to go then me yes.

Thanks for letting me know!

IF you decide to go, where do you go across the border (you're from The Netherlands, right)?

IF I decide to go, I will probably cross the borderrr from the A67 from Valkenswaard. (Yes).

IF I decide to go, I will probably cross the borderrr from the A67 from Valkenswaard. (Yes).

Well in that case, it will not be easy to travel together :aah:

But thanks for your reaction!