MIKA @ Shinkiba Studio Coast, Tokyo, JAPAN! 14 May 2013

dcdeb

JAPAN!! Mika will be coming to Japan in May, to perform 2 very special shows! On 14th May, he will be at Shinkiba Studio Coast in Tokyo.

Tickets go on sale on 23rd March at 10am JST!

:excite:

557923_10151357178323040_1341082624_n.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know for sure, but I think there will be a pre-sale! :crossed:

Wheeee! :roll1:

So happy for you!

Thanks a lot Deb !!!! :huglove:

PRE-SALE announcement is on this poster.

主催者先行予約 ( the promoter pre-reservation )3/5 (tue) 13:00 -- 抽選制(lottery system)

I don't know what it means....

smashposter.jpg

Thanks a lot Deb !!!! :huglove:

PRE-SALE announcement is on this poster.

主催者先行予約 ( the promoter pre-reservation )3/5 (tue) 13:00 -- 抽選制(lottery system)

I don't know what it means....

smashposter.jpg

Maybe you can contact the promoter and find out? :dunno:

Maybe you can contact the promoter and find out? :dunno:

Thank you ! I understand the system.

It's the link of PRE - reservation.

http://l-tike.com/mikaticketweb/

MIKA

抽選先行受付( PRE - reservation )

【受付日程】 ( time-limit for resevation )

3/5[火]13:00~11[月]23:00 

【当落確認/】 ( announcement of lottery winners / getting tickets term )

3/13[水]15:00~17[日]23:00

【枚数制限】 ( limit of number tickets)

お1人様1申込み最大4枚まで ( 4 tickets / a person )

Edited by Kumazzz
old link doesn't work

Thank you ! I understand the system.

It's the link of PRE - reservation.

http://l-tike.com/mikaticketweb/

MIKA

抽選先行受付( PRE - reservation )

【受付日程】 ( time-limit for resevation )

3/5[火]13:00~11[月]23:00 

【当落確認/】 ( announcement of lottery winners / getting tickets term )

3/13[水]15:00~17[日]23:00

【枚数制限】 ( limit of number tickets)

お1人様1申込み最大4枚まで ( 4 tickets / a person )

I'm not sure I understand this system, Eriko... I'm thinking about going to both shows as well :pray:

So I can try to reserve the tix from March,5th 13-00 to March,11th 23-00 for Tokyo and from 15-00 March, 13rd to 23-00 March, 17th for Osaka. Am I right? And I don't understand what lottery system means :doh: I hope this cite for reservation is in English and I can use it from Russia.

I'm not sure I understand this system, Eriko... I'm thinking about going to both shows as well :pray:

So I can try to reserve the tix from March,5th 13-00 to March,11th 23-00 for Tokyo and from 15-00 March, 13rd to 23-00 March, 17th for Osaka. Am I right? And I don't understand what lottery system means :doh: I hope this cite for reservation is in English and I can use it from Russia.

Will you come to Japan ? :wub2:

I'll help you, the PRE-resevation won't be accessed from foreign countries.

Please send me PS or FB message.

And I don't understand what lottery system means :doh: I hope this cite for reservation is in English and I can use it from Russia.

The shows in Japan are standing but the tickets will be numbered. So if you are #1 you are the first person to enter the venue, if you are #2 you will be the second person to enter the venue, etc. I believe they will allocate these numbers by a lottery rather than the first person to buy a ticket getting #1, etc.

You may want to try to get someone in Japan to help you purchase the tickets. Honestly I could not function at all in Japan without Japanese speakers helping with everything from buying the tickets to just travelling around. :aah: You will find English speakers in major tourist points like main train stations and airports but otherwise you can't count on people to understand English.

I wake up at 6AM in this morning... felt something to should wake up... Isn't it MIRACLE ????

My DREAMS COME TRUE !!!!!!

I took this pic at SHINKIBA STUDIO COAST in 2009 !!

8491946114_554491c75d_c.jpg

I woke up at 0:30 am just after the news posted! it must be miracle! MIKA use some miracle to our Japanese fans!

mika from tokyo

i talked with Kumazzz and i think i can help you too in any way, i live in Japan i am submitting the pre-order ticket for 4 at maximum. if i am one of the winners, i will invite you!

mika from tokyo

Will you come to Japan? :wub2:

I'll help you, the PRE-resevation won't be accessed from foreign countries.

Please send me PS or FB message.

I hope I will, I'm thinking about a week, a few days in Tokyo befor the show and a few days in Osaka after the second show. Two shows in Japan is the best opportunity for me to see Mika this year. And I always wish to visit Japan so it will be the great chance to travel to your amazing country :thumb_yello: I'll find a tour operator to organize my trip cos I'm not sure I can do it by myself for I need visa and everything :doh:

I've seen your FB message, but I'm always afraid to bother people :blush-anim-cl:

i talked with Kumazzz and i think i can help you too in any way, i live in Japan i am submitting the pre-order ticket for 4 at maximum. if i am one of the winners, i will invite you!

mika from tokyo

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you :bow: Can you please include me in your list :blush-anim-cl: What should I do? And what this pre-order means? I suppose not everyone who make pre-order will get the tickets? In what moment should I make my money to be ready??? I have so many questions that I can't even catch them all in my head :doh:

The shows in Japan are standing but the tickets will be numbered. So if you are #1 you are the first person to enter the venue, if you are #2 you will be the second person to enter the venue, etc. I believe they will allocate these numbers by a lottery rather than the first person to buy a ticket getting #1, etc.

You may want to try to get someone in Japan to help you purchase the tickets. Honestly I could not function at all in Japan without Japanese speakers helping with everything from buying the tickets to just travelling around. :aah: You will find English speakers in major tourist points like main train stations and airports but otherwise you can't count on people to understand English.

I always knew that people in Japan are very organized :thumb_yello: Thank you for explanation, Christine! But you scared me a bit about English :doh: Anyway my English is bad so...

Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you :bow: Can you please include me in your list :blush-anim-cl: What should I do? And what this pre-order means? I suppose not everyone who make pre-order will get the tickets? In what moment should I make my money to be ready??? I have so many questions that I can't even catch them all in my head :doh:

hello! please just slow down, but i can't get down anything else for the moment but MIKA. i left my work at noon and now i am seeing your all comments here. when i get the pre-order ticket, just let's talk about money. If i get 4 tickets, it's fro sure that one is yours!

mika from tokyo.

hello! please just slow down, but i can't get down anything else for the moment but MIKA. i left my work at noon and now i am seeing your all comments here. when i get the pre-order ticket, just let's talk about money. If i get 4 tickets, it's fro sure that one is yours!

mika from tokyo.

Thank you very much :blush-anim-cl: I'm in a small panic now :doh: I'm sitting at work and can't work at all :blink: And it's all Mika's fault :fisch: So will we contact later when your pre-order will be succesful?

mika from tokyo

So you have to win the lottery to get any tickets at all? That's terrible. :aah:

SMASH site :

http://smash-jpn.com/live/?id=1940

【主催者先行予約】

受付期間:3/5(火) 13:00~3/11(月) 23:00

受付先:http://l-tike.com/mikaticketweb/

※抽選制

Live Schedule

東京 TOKYO

2013/5/14 (Tue) Shinkiba STUDIO COAST

東京都

OPEN 18:00 START 19:00

スタンディング 前売り:¥7,000

ドリンク代別

お問い合わせ

SMASH 03-3444-6751

■SMASH friends会員優先予約

2013/03/01 (Fri) 10:00-2013/03/04 (Mon) 18:00

チケットのお申し込み >>SMASH friends http://smash-jpn.com/friends/

■主催者先行予約【WEB】

2013/03/05 (Tue) 13:00-2013/03/11 (Mon) 23:00 http://l-tike.com/mikaticketweb/

■イープラス [pre order]

2013/03/15 (Fri) 12:00-2013/03/17 (Sun) 18:00

チケットのお申し込み >>e+ http://eplus.jp/sys/web/flist-pc/smash.jsp?siteCode=1028

So you have to win the lottery to get any tickets at all? That's terrible. :aah:

yes i have to!

if, really unfortunately, and i don't think about it for the moment but, i fail the pre-order, i have to wait for the nomal sale starting on March 23.

mika from tokyo