VOA Border Crossings Audio Interview - 11 April 2013

LaraMay

And would you believe, a year later they finally posted the video!

http://www.voanews.com/media/video/1889736.html

Almost a year to the day later. Sheesh. :naughty:

8C2EAE35-E320-491B-94FD-7EDB5AD5EF5A.jpg

Thanks a lot Deb for this nice interview, which I didn't watch earlier!! :huglove:

Long time ago, about 12-15 years, I often listened to VOA, cause our local radio st. had an agreement with them, to "switch over" to this channal, when we didn't broadcast ourselves :blush-anim-cl: So this was funny, and also some kind of familiar, but very strange that they didn't "use it" earlier!? :blink: Anyway, I have to agree with Marilyn, that it might be lucky for him to presented now - time will show. But I hope a lot of their listeners got interested in MIKA, and that they will make efforts to know him better, after this very symphatic interview, with such lovely live performances, especially "Underwater" ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot Deb for this nice interview, which I didn't watch earlier!! :huglove:

Long time ago, about 12-15 years, I often listened to VOA, cause our local radio st. had an agreement with them, to "switch over" to this channal, when we didn't broadcast ourselves :blush-anim-cl: So this was funny, and also some kind of familiar, but very strange that they didn't "use it" earlier!? :blink: Anyway, I have to agree with Marilyn, that it might be lucky for him to presented now - time will show. But I hope a lot of their listeners got interested in MIKA, and that they will make efforts to know him better, after this very symphatic interview, with such lovely live performances, especially "Underwater" ...:wub2:

Love,love

me

I hadn't watched it when I posted earlier, but now I have.

I am thrilled with this! Mika, of course, oozes charm and charisma. The song choices showed that he can be funny, or sentimental, and that he writes fantastic tunes.

The interviewer was wonderful. What can I say about that lovely man! I want to kiss the guy! He was so complimentary, without being patronising. Completely respectful of Mika! He's practically an MFCer!

I really hope many people watch this interview. It is superb, and I'm glad they added that snippets of the Popular Song video, and mentioned Italian X Factor. That brings things up to date very nicely.

My day is officially made.

• 5 months later...
Finally !!! the OFFICIAL video is uploaded to YouTube !!! :thumb_yello:

Border Crossings: MIKA

[YOUTUBE]aYPwYR5dw0c[/YOUTUBE]

And they seem to have taken it down from their own site. :blink:

Whatever, at least it's not lost for good! :thumb_yello: