Grumpy/Sad/Bitchy Pics of Mika...a.k.a. ODD pics - Part III!

Mina Alisa

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh man. I totally just found my new favorite thread on here. I adoreeeee this about Mika. Infact, his willingness and actually I almost think it's a desire, to make completely bonkers facial expressions without caring what people might think is possibly my favorite thing about him (after his ittle bittle dimples.) I dunno it just seems like it speaks so much to how expressive he is which of course shows in his music, but also to his personality. It matches mine (and thank goodness I work with kids and can let this out as much as I want as well!) Never grow up Mika! NEVER!

Pretty sure this is going to have to be made into my official Mika forum icon. I'd been using other icons I've made until I found something worthy... this, this is so ME that it is SO worthy.

I also love when he's all dark and twisty. I'd heard his music before I saw any videos of course, but when I was on YouTube one day Popular Song's video came up on recommended and I remembered, "Oh, Mika! Yes! I like him." and so I watched it, and then I watched the behind the scenes, and I was instantly smitten.  :wub:  There's just something about a naughty little dork that gets my motor going...

• Like 2

Oh man. I totally just found my new favorite thread on here. I adoreeeee this about Mika. Infact, his willingness and actually I almost think it's a desire, to make completely bonkers facial expressions without caring what people might think is possibly my favorite thing about him (after his ittle bittle dimples.) I dunno it just seems like it speaks so much to how expressive he is which of course shows in his music, but also to his personality. It matches mine (and thank goodness I work with kids and can let this out as much as I want as well!) Never grow up Mika! NEVER!

Pretty sure this is going to have to be made into my official Mika forum icon. I'd been using other icons I've made until I found something worthy... this, this is so ME that it is SO worthy.

I also love when he's all dark and twisty. I'd heard his music before I saw any videos of course, but when I was on YouTube one day Popular Song's video came up on recommended and I remembered, "Oh, Mika! Yes! I like him." and so I watched it, and then I watched the behind the scenes, and I was instantly smitten.  :wub:  There's just something about a naughty little dork that gets my motor going...

Oh, I could have easily said a lot of this. I definitely love "naughty little dorks"... :naughty:

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

I always envision him as a young'un pulling faces at his sisters, and them getting their mother's attention, and her looking at Mika, who'd by then reverted to a normal face, as if to say WHAT???

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...