Hello

Mika'sGurl

Hello everybody I just joined the mika fan club, even though being a fan for many years. I am only 13 years old so I have not been able to go to any of his concerts:( sad times:( but anyway I would like to get to know you all better. Where are you from, when did you first fall in love with mika can any of you relate to his life? I am from England (Somerset area) I fell in love with mika in 2007 I think I can remember listening to "we are golden" over and over again. I can relate to mika because I get bullied, it's not as bad as it used to be in junior school in junior school I got shoved around a lot I have OCD so people would mess up my things when I made them perfect which would set of my anger problems so I would shout then I got into a lot of trouble for shouting in class and stuff but now it's not so bad it's just getting called names it hurts but mika's music has helped me so much. <3 :mikalove::uk:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello

I'm a new member too and I've only recently discovered Mika but I love his music so much. I'm also only 13 and I live in Australia. We are golden is my favourite song ever!

I hope you have lots of fun here at mika fan club!