I've watched the first half last night and I'm planning to watch the rest in a few minutes. :wub2: I can't get enough haha! :das:

I wonder how that would sound! :naughty: It would need a new title though.. Underwater + Rain = ... Flood? :aah:

"Flood": a song about MFC'ers proud tears as they watch the OSM

He can call me too, any time. :wink2:

"Ring ring, is that you on the phone?" :D

Haha, I love how everyone suddenly quoted Mika's lyrics in like every post here :naughty:

Ahahhaahah I laughed way to hard at this!!! :D

Oh no! That radio is just unfair! Will yu losten to the radio show he will have on the new years day? I will probably wake up first to get home from friends house in time :D

Hehe. :naughty:

I know right, stupid radio. <_<  

I will try to listen! Apparantly you can listen online as well, so I'm planning to do that! Haha I hope you will get there in time then! :D

Edited by We-Are-Golden

He can call me too, any time. :wink2:

"Ring ring, is that you on the phone?" :D

:yeah::naughty:

"Flood": a song about MFC'ers proud tears as they watch the OSM

Haha, I love how everyone suddenly quoted Mika's lyrics in like every post here :naughty:

So true!!!! It's about mt life to be honest! :biggrin2:

Yeah we are cool, aren't we? :mf_rosetinted:

HAVE YOU ALL SEEN THE TGV AD? :fangurl:

:yeah::naughty:

So true!!!! It's about mt life to be honest! :biggrin2:

Yeah we are cool, aren't we? :mf_rosetinted:

HAVE YOU ALL SEEN THE TGV AD? :fangurl:

No I haven't! Where can i find it?  :teehee:

HERE I STAND STARING AT THE SUN!  :cheer:

YOU'RE NOT HERE, BUT WE SHARE, THE SAME ONE!  :hug:

No I haven't! Where can i find it?  :teehee:

YOU'RE NOT HERE, BUT WE SHARE, THE SAME ONE!  :hug:

I really like the vid! :wub2: It's on the homepage now! :biggrin2:

*puts music louder* :mf_rosetinted:

I just had a throughout explanation about the MFC to my parents  :naughty: They were like: "It sounds like everyone is really cozy". Haha, I just said that's exactly right  :hug:  :yes:

That's definitly true! :biggrin2::hug:

Okay okay I'll stop. :shocked::tears:

HERE I STAND STARING AT THE SUN! :cheer:

Waaah thanks!!! :D:cheer:

No I haven't! Where can i find it? :teehee:

YOU'RE NOT HERE, BUT WE SHARE, THE SAME ONE! :hug:

I really like the vid! :wub2: It's on the homepage now! :biggrin2:

*puts music louder* :mf_rosetinted:

I found it on YouTube and I adore the longer version! :D it's perfect! :cheer: More like that Mika please! In any country! I want an ad here as well! Please!!!! :pray:

I just had a throughout explanation about the MFC to my parents :naughty: They were like: "It sounds like everyone is really cozy". Haha, I just said that's exactly right :hug::yes:

:wub2:

That's definitly true! :biggrin2::hug:

Edited by Starlight

I really like the vid! :wub2: It's on the homepage now! :biggrin2:

Just watched it! I more than love it :wub: I've been having a kind of bad day, but this made me so happy, I had to do a little scream :D I'm obsessed with the song, and Mika looks so cute and flirty <3 :naughty:

Just watched it! I more than love it :wub: I've been having a kind of bad day, but this made me so happy, I had to do a little scream :D I'm obsessed with the song, and Mika looks so cute and flirty <3 :naughty:

True!!!! He's adorable there!!! :wub:

Why did you have a bad day? :(

True!!!! He's adorable there!!! :wub:

Why did you have a bad day? :(

A lot of stuff really... But right now it's mainly because there is a lot of unnecessary drama in my class... It's not like people are not talking to each other, but it's just a really bad mood around it all, and it just really makes me so exhausted. :/ I don't have anything to do with it, but I've kind of tried to make us a little more united again, but it seems like no one else is willing to make the effort. It's really just childish. I believe that it's possible to just me nice to everyone :wub: Haha, that was today's rant :D

A lot of stuff really... But right now it's mainly because there is a lot of unnecessary drama in my class... It's not like people are not talking to each other, but it's just a really bad mood around it all, and it just really makes me so exhausted. :/ I don't have anything to do with it, but I've kind of tried to make us a little more united again, but it seems like no one else is willing to make the effort. It's really just childish. I believe that it's possible to just me nice to everyone :wub: Haha, that was today's rant :D

Aww still I hope you all can get things sorted! :crossed: It's terrible to be in such an environment... :(

:hug:

But at least Mika made you feel better! :D He always does that to any of us fans. :wub: That's what I love about him among so many other things!

Waaah thanks!!! :D:cheer:

I found it on YouTube and I adore the longer version! :D it's perfect! :cheer: More like that Mika please! In any country! I want an ad here as well! Please!!!! :pray:

:das:

I saw the longer version as well! I love it so much!

Now please Mika, come make an add here in Holland as well! :pray: He'll be very busy if he has to make adds in all countries haha! :aah:

It's lovely isn't it? :wub2:

Oh that's so sad, especially since it's almost Christmas :( At least you tried and that is all you can do! Always stay nice to everyone. :D

Luckely there's still Mika who can cheer you up a bit! :wub2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

I adore the TGV advert, Mika is such a gentleman. :wub: If only he advertised for UK railways...

UK adverts are terrible. :facepalm:

I love it too :)

Yeah, our adverts are also horrible. Except the Si parfume one, which has any other world in it :) I saw it yesterday and it cheered me up!

I had an awful day. I had a driving exam and I failed, so later my mum called the instructor to ask something and he started yelling at her how I am irresponsible, unreliable and so on. And He said that his life was in danger while driving. And she asked him, if it isn't with every candidate? And then he kind of cancelled.

You can't cancell your customer's call. How dare he? And yell at her? Something is clearly wrong with him. He always got nervous if I did a mistake. Uuuugh :( It just get's your mood down.

I love it too :)

Yeah, our adverts are also horrible. Except the Si parfume one, which has any other world in it :) I saw it yesterday and it cheered me up!

I had an awful day. I had a driving exam and I failed, so later my mum called the instructor to ask something and he started yelling at her how I am irresponsible, unreliable and so on. And He said that his life was in danger while driving. And she asked him, if it isn't with every candidate? And then he kind of cancelled.

You can't cancell your customer's call. How dare he? And yell at her? Something is clearly wrong with him. He always got nervous if I did a mistake. Uuuugh :( It just get's your mood down.

I always scream when that add comes up on tv hehe. :naughty:

Oh I'm so sorry for you :( There's definitly something wrong with that man, that is not your fault! You did your best, I'm sure of that. :hug:

:das:

I saw the longer version as well! I love it so much!

Now please Mika, come make an add here in Holland as well! :pray: He'll be very busy if he has to make adds in all countries haha! :aah:

He's busy anyway so... :aah::teehee:

I adore the TGV advert, Mika is such a gentleman. :wub: If only he advertised for UK railways...

UK adverts are terrible. :facepalm:

Germans adverts, too. They're boring... <_<

Aww sorry dear! :hug: But don't worry to much! According to what you said your instructor is crazy...

I always scream when that add comes up on tv hehe. :naughty:

Oh I'm so sorry for you :( There's definitly something wrong with that man, that is not your fault! You did your best, I'm sure of that. :hug:

Aww sorry dear! :hug: But don't worry to much! According to what you said your instructor is crazy...

Yeah.. I am changing driving school now, so it will be okay :)

I guess all the adverts are boring... except the ones with Mika :)

Haha, yeah I guess that's true. :aah:

Believe me, Dutch adverts are to.. <_<

Ah okay, maybe you have more luck now! :)

At least Mika adds are never boring. :mf_rosetinted:

I'm sorry. Don't feel bad about it! It really seems like your instructor has missed a lesson or two on how to behave  :sneaky2: I'm sure you get it next time, with a proper instructor ;) 

That's good! :D I hope you get your driving licence next time! :hug:

Hahaah :yeah:

At least Mika adds are never boring. :mf_rosetinted:

:mikacool: