Me, too!!! :wub2: the whole evening was perfect but so unreal and awww. I almost can't believe I was there... :shocked:

I had been in the 3rd row, so that was quite close as well. :D I can't describe all the feelings I had!

wonderful pic!!! :fangurl: We're so lucky cos we saw him. :wub2:

Haha same! It was pure perfection!

I didn't actually have a row, because it was a hall with free standing places and chairs at the back. But I went in pretty early, so I was around 7/8 meters away from the stage :wub2: But 3rd row, wow I'm jealous haha!

We definitly are very lucky people! :cheer: I hope I'll get another chance to see him again :wub2:

Ahhaha so true! Maybe this is when it starts and now we're suffering. The only cure is buying another ticket aha :)

I thought I was the only one who felt that way! Good to hear I'm not going crazy! :das:

Thank you, you're so sweet. :hug:

The only problem is that the gig is six months away.  Six months!  How in the heck am I gonna be able to wait that long? :shocked:

I waited about 90 days, after buying the tickets... It was a struggle, but I had adrenalin running trough me 24/7, so whenever I had a bad day, I would just think about it, and everything got better and I got all this energy :excite:   :wub:  I miss that feeling 

You have our support! We can make the time go a bit faster :D

That reminds me that it is more than 2 months simce i saw him. Feels like 3 days ;)

It's 62 days since I saw him... I feel like it is another lifetime  :aah:

Same here. I was in about 7th row, but thenvenue was really small. And I realised that it actually happened when I got to the place where I was staying and tried to go to sleep... and I just olcouldn't. I went to get a glass of water fo me and my best frind who was woth me and bumped into my mom, and she asked me if I am okay. That I look too happy to be myself. Ahah :D

Also the next night we couldn't sleep at all and started laughing like ccrazy everytime we said goodnight :') I remember her sitting up in bed and just droping down. And when I asked what is wrong she said that she never thoigbt that she wouldn't know what to do with her life after seing Mika. And I just started laughing again. We were just happy. Pure happiness. I wish I felt like this again. It felt nice. :D

Oh, also when I came home and stepped through the door I started crying. Like... 2 days after. Ahah when I thing of it now it's actually really funny.

Ah, I know what you mean. I couldn't sleep the day before because I had seen someone sleeping in a tent outside the venue , and I it really stressed me  :aah: (the didn't even go to the concert tho??  :boxed: ) I waited for over 10 hours, and got to the front row <3 It was just so unreal. Like, I had spent so much time watching all these videos of him, and suddenly HE WAS JUST THERE! Right in front of me! Looking exactly like in the videos, with his long body and all :biggrin2: I get butterflies just from writing about it here.  

What a story! :naughty: But it's totally normal that it takes time to realize it actually happened.

I remember crying too after a few days... It's the post-mika-depression... Which is real!

PMD sucks... It was really bad for some time.. And it still sometimes returns.. Gotta see more gigs!  :toot:

Ah, I know what you mean. I couldn't sleep the day before because I had seen someone sleeping in a tent outside the venue , and I it really stressed me  :aah: (the didn't even go to the concert tho??  :boxed: ) I waited for over 10 hours, and got to the front row <3 It was just so unreal. Like, I had spent so much time watching all these videos of him, and suddenly HE WAS JUST THERE! Right in front of me! Looking exactly like in the videos, with his long body and all :biggrin2: I get butterflies just from writing about it here.  

I don't know why, but that made me laugh :naughty:

I had the exact same feeling though haha :biggrin2:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

Yes! :yes: the only possible cure! To be honest I would need that right now. :naughty:

We all would :D

I didn't actually have a row, because it was a hall with free standing places and chairs at the back. But I went in pretty early, so I was around 7/8 meters away from the stage :wub2: But 3rd row, wow I'm jealous haha!

We definitly are very lucky people! :cheer: I hope I'll get another chance to see him again :wub2:

I thought I was the only one who felt that way! Good to hear I'm not going crazy! :das:

We didn't exactly have rows either. But I was something like that. 7/8 meters. :)

And you are definitely not going crazy! :)

I waited about 90 days, after buying the tickets... It was a struggle, but I had adrenalin running trough me 24/7, so whenever I had a bad day, I would just think about it, and everything got better and I got all this energy : I miss that feeling 

It's 62 days since I saw him... I feel like it is another lifetime 

PMD sucks... It was really bad for some time.. And it still sometimes returns.. Gotta see more gigs!  :toot:

Ahahha, wooow! Front row! That must have been amazing!!!!!! The feeling you get when you are just replaying the memories is so weird. Like I was there all over again. I felt comeplttwly the same. For 4 years I was watching him on the screen and phone and I watched thousands of videos from live gigs, getting goosebumps even then. And then he was right infront of me. For real. And I was surrounded wih Mikafreaks and energy. It felt so unreal. And when he was searching who to dance woth during Elle me dit, I swear he looked into my direction (probably in first few rows, but still) I couldn't believe he was turned that way. :D

Aaaaah so nice!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:  It's always got to arrive early. I was there like 4 hours before we were even allowed to go inside. :aah:

Oh yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeee :mf_lustslow:

I waited about 90 days, after buying the tickets... It was a struggle, but I had adrenalin running trough me 24/7, so whenever I had a bad day, I would just think about it, and everything got better and I got all this energy :excite:   :wub:  I miss that feeling 

It's 62 days since I saw him... I feel like it is another lifetime  :aah:

IT SUCKS ALL THE TIME.. and it's so true that it comes back... More than it should

Aaaaah so nice!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:  It's always got to arrive early. I was there like 4 hours before we were even allowed to go inside. :aah:

Oh yes pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaseeeee :mf_lustslow:

We actually didn't arive that early! We were allowed to go in at around 6.30 - 6.45 and we arrived around 5.15 and the line wasn't thát long... I was kinda shocked haha! :aah: But when we got in line, after 10 minutes the row was more then doubled, so we where there just in time :teehee:

We actually didn't arive that early! We were allowed to go in at around 6.30 - 6.45 and we arrived around 5.15 and the line wasn't thát long... I was kinda shocked haha! :aah: But when we got in line, after 10 minutes the row was more then doubled, so we where there just in time :teehee:

Good! :biggrin2: When I arrived there were about 20 people there. :teehee: But one hour before we were allowed to go in, there was suddenly such a big crowd! I didn't even realize when those people came! I must have been daydreaming. :wub2::aah:

Looking back now, it's like a big dream and I only know that I was there when I look at my pics! :naughty:

I miss you, Mika! :tears:

We actually didn't arive that early! We were allowed to go in at around 6.30 - 6.45 and we arrived around 5.15 and the line wasn't thát long... I was kinda shocked haha! :aah: But when we got in line, after 10 minutes the row was more then doubled, so we where there just in time :teehee:

Haha, lucky you! I feel like there is always one group of people who arrives like 10 hours before, then there comes another group around 2 hours before, and then the rest  :aah:  Nothing in between! But, in the end it all really just comes down to who runs the fastest (and who can escape the guards) :teehee:

Good! :biggrin2: When I arrived there were about 20 people there. :teehee: But one hour before we were allowed to go in, there was suddenly such a big crowd! I didn't even realize when those people came! I must have been daydreaming. :wub2::aah:

Looking back now, it's like a big dream and I only know that I was there when I look at my pics! :naughty:

I miss you, Mika! :tears:

Daydreaming about Mika? :mikadas: I have the same! I look back at my photo's/video's and really have to think 'Did I actually saw that in front of me?' sometimes :aah:

I miss you to Mika!! :crybaby:

Haha, lucky you! I feel like there is always one group of people who arrives like 10 hours before, then there comes another group around 2 hours before, and then the rest  :aah:  Nothing in between! But, in the end it all really just comes down to who runs the fastest (and who can escape the guards) :teehee:

Haha yeah, I felt lucky! There were people who where there already at 8 am, but they were not Dutch, from what I heard. (Maybe MFCers? I don't know :blink: )

Yeah you're right, it's mostly about who's the best runner, I noticed by looking at the people who where there so early.  :teehee:

Daydreaming about Mika? :mikadas: I have the same! I look back at my photo's/video's and really have to think 'Did I actually saw that in front of me?' sometimes :aah:

I miss you to Mika!! :crybaby:

Maybe! :teehee: I like us being nostalgic. Not too long and Fiona can share her moments with us as well! :D

Mika can you hear us? We all miss you badly! :(

Since we are all being so nostalgic, here's one of my videos ( seriously he was sooo close, I can't even): https://www.instagram.com/p/8gAoIuQWXE/?taken-by=hanne_kj

Beautiful!!! :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: He was really close omg!!! :mf_lustslow:

Since we are all being so nostalgic, here's one of my videos ( seriously he was sooo close, I can't even): https://www.instagram.com/p/8gAoIuQWXE/?taken-by=hanne_kj 

Woooow, how close! :wub2: Lucky you! :D

Maybe! :teehee: I like us being nostalgic. Not too long and Fiona can share her moments with us as well! :D

Mika can you hear us? We all miss you badly! :(

My oh my :teehee:

True! Then we can all be nostalgic together! :cheer:

Edited by We-Are-Golden

3500.... :shocked:

I'm not there yet, but I'm on my way hahaha :naughty:

My poor phone must hate me :mf_rosetinted:

How many have you got? :biggrin2:

Ahaha good luck! :aah: You can do it! And don't worry, it'll be a pleasure for your phone! :das:

Oh and have fun watching your movie. :D I only saw the very first part of the hunger games series.

Quite random; I'm about to go to the movie. I'm finally seeing the new Hunger Games movie haha :naughty:

Have fun! I have read all the books twice, but did not watch more than the first movie, because I was kinda disappointed XD

How many have you got? :biggrin2:

Ahaha good luck! :aah: You can do it! And don't worry, it'll be a pleasure for your phone! :das:

Oh and have fun watching your movie. :D I only saw the very first part of the hunger games series.

I haven't actually count them lately, but I think I'm around.... 700/800.. Not all of them on my phone though, I have a portable hardrive (is that how you call it? Oh, my English :aah: ) where I save all of them! :wub2:

Just got back! It was amazing! :D  I love the series. (both the books and the movies) I did read the books a few years ago already, so I knew what to expect haha. :P

Have fun! I have read all the books twice, but did not watch more than the first movie, because I was kinda disappointed XD

I have red them before I knew that they made movies of them! I did re-read the last part this year though, because I couldn't remember the end :aah:

After the first movie they do get better, but that is what I think! The first one is my least favorite actually :wink2:

I haven't actually count them lately, but I think I'm around.... 700/800.. Not all of them on my phone though, I have a portable hardrive (is that how you call it? Oh, my English :aah: ) where I save all of them! :wub2:

Just got back! It was amazing! :D I love the series. (both the books and the movies) I did read the books a few years ago already, so I knew what to expect haha. :P

That's not bad! :wink2::naughty:

Ah haha I understand you, don't worry! :biggrin2: I hope you still got much space for saving pics! :naughty:

Oh yeah! :D:clap: I need to see the others films... I actually liked the first one, but I didn't read any of the books... :doh:

WHEN IT RAINS AND RAINS :serenade:

That's not bad! :wink2::naughty:

Ah haha I understand you, don't worry! :biggrin2: I hope you still got much space for saving pics! :naughty:

Oh yeah! :D:clap: I need to see the others films... I actually liked the first one, but I didn't read any of the books... :doh:

WHEN IT RAINS AND RAINS :serenade:

Believe me, I have a lot of space left.. and I will do my best to fill all of it with some lovely photo's of our dear Mika! :das: Even if it's the last thing I do! :fisch:

Ah great, now I have that song stuck in my head... :mf_rosetinted:

WHEN IT RAIN,  RAIN, RAAAINS! :cheer: