Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica Italy - 25 July 2015

robertina

Mika is back where he performed in 2010!

who's going?

Tickets on sale here from April 2nd, 10 am CET
http://www.ticketone.it/mika-cattolica-biglietti.html?affiliate=ITT&doc=artistPages%2Ftickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=1372996%245324932&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=461641

By clicking the banner, you'll be redirected to the RSVP calendar page

http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/28-%7B%3F%7D/?module=events

Edited by mari62
adding RSVP link
  • Like 1

does anyone know whether it's possible to get e-mail-tickets for cattolica? i only find options to pick them up at the box office on the gig day or get them sent to germany for 20€ :aah:

i don't know yet if i can go, but i fear they might sell out soon - otherwise i'd just buy one at a shop when i'm in milan in june. :rolls_eyes:

does anyone know whether it's possible to get e-mail-tickets for cattolica? i only find options to pick them up at the box office on the gig day or get them sent to germany for 20€ :aah:

i don't know yet if i can go, but i fear they might sell out soon - otherwise i'd just buy one at a shop when i'm in milan in june. :rolls_eyes:

I couldn't find e-tickets for any of the Italian gigs so I just paid the postal charge even it's huge (trying to avoid box office stress as much as I can :aah:)

Not sure I can go to this one either but I hope so. Last Cattolica gig was a lovely one :wub2:

unfortunately no e-tickets for Italian gigs, there are only the 2 options you mentioned :aah:

hopefully they won't get sold out within June :wink2:

Edited by mari62

unfortunately it looks like it's a no for me, at least for now. :sad: hubby hurt his foot/leg a few weeks ago, it looks like he might still have to walk on crutches for a few more months, and as long as that's the case, he isn't keen on a beach holiday.

so if he's fine until july, and then i still can get a ticket and a hotel in cattolica, i'll be there. if not, i won't. sure, i could go on my own for a day, but i did that the last time, and was pretty sad that i couldn't spend more time in this lovely little town. also i'd just LOVE a beach holiday this year, as we weren't on a beach this winter, like we usually do... but in icy canada instead. :naughty:

would have been nice, but - at least for now - it looks like i'll have to wait for a better chance.

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone. I sell at cost price (+ eventual shipping fees) 2 tickets for Cattolica gig - numbered seats sector T3.
If interested please contact me. Thank you. :)

Ciao a tutti. Vendo a prezzo di costo (+ eventuale spedizione) 2 biglietti per Cattolica, tribuna numerata T3.
Se interessati contattatemi in privato. Grazie. :)

• 1 month later...

Hallo Cattolica goers!

We are trying organize a MFC meet up at the beach on the day after the gig, that is on Sunday July 26th. The idea is to meet up at a private beach late in the morning, have a light lunch together, have a swim, while listening to Mika's music from the place loudspeakers. 

If you are not going back home early on Sunday, why not join us? We might play some games and have prizes!

I am trying to figure out how many of us will be interested and I've already contacted some private beaches in Cattolica to see what they can offer. Of course there'll be a little amout to pay for entrance and beach facilities.

We are keeping this to the people who RSVP to this gig in MFC, so please RSVP if you haven't done already!!

There's a private event in facebook also, you need to RSVP here and then you get an invitation

https://www.facebook.com/events/383243408531844/

Let's party!! This is not our last :lmfao:

• Like 4

Hallo Cattolica goers!

We are trying organize a MFC meet up at the beach on the day after the gig, that is on Sunday July 26th. 

My husband and I decided yesterday to go to Cattolica, since my in-laws live 20 minutes afar from the venue. I guess they have to thank Mika if they will get to see us in July, that was so not on our schedule :biggrin2:

So yeah, we are very very very much on board with this party!!!! :groovy:

Robi you forgot to explain the event to dislexyc people

And there's why I love you, you are the funniest :floor:

We will leave quite soon tho, say after lunch, cause we have to     :boat29::biker::drive:  :plane:  back home and also the :dog:   :dog:  come for a little trip to Marche..... 

Edited by Elwendin

Notes to Robi :king:

To find a private beach where :dog: + :dog: are allowed

I'll try and find something

OMG ! So not!!!! I wouldn't take them, not even for 2000 euros. Say 50 000 and I'll think about it. 

It would be the worst nightmare for everyone 

But I do appreciate that you thought about us, very sweet of you. 

Edited by Elwendin

I still haven't completely ditched the idea of going to this gig - maybe i'll just grab my mum and my son and spend a few days in a nice beach hotel in cattolica. :teehee: i'll probably decide last minute, but *if* i go, ofc i'll join the mfc beach party. :teehee:

• Like 1