Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica Italy - 25 July 2015

robertina

I love the idea of soap bubbles(especially in Underwater????) and "Thank You Mika" !! I was worried that I wouldnt have time to print it, because now I'm on the way for the flight to Italy. Thank you very much, but is it ok that you give us sheets, right?? But still I dont know if I can find soap bubbles ???? Anyway, thank you very much for your help, all of you are so sweet, you answered all my question :) I hope to see yoy there, have fun!!

I love the idea of soap bubbles(especially in Underwater) and "Thank You Mika" !! I was worried that I wouldnt have time to print it, because now I'm on the way for the flight to Italy. Thank you very much, but is it ok that you give us sheets, right?? But still I dont know if I can find soap bubbles Anyway, thank you very much for your help, all of you are so sweet, you answered all my question :) I hope to see yoy there, have fun!!

We're trying to print more for people like you who won't be able to do it!

Don't worry for bubbles, even few can product a good result.

Ah, and someone of us bought a few inflatable jungle animals to launch them in the air during TAY :naughty: 

When will you leave Cattolica? On Sunday morning o in the afternoon/evening?

Cause we are organizing a Beach MFC Party :partytime2: from 11 am on Sunday till who knows :das: , so if you want to participate, pls let me know

Edited by Valmont69

Actually we still dont know when we will leave, because we must leave hotel at 10.00, maybe we can stay ???? but if we are able to stay, we can join, cause it would be good to meet more Mika fans ???????? Thank you for helping me :)

Actually we still dont know when we will leave, because we must leave hotel at 10.00, maybe we can stay but if we are able to stay, we can join, cause it would be good to meet more Mika fans Thank you for helping me :)

Ok, if you decide, we'll arrange for sunday!

Hope to see you, eventually after the concert!!

Actually we still dont know when we will leave, because we must leave hotel at 10.00, maybe we can stay but if we are able to stay, we can join, cause it would be good to meet more Mika fans Thank you for helping me :)

I think a lot of fans will leave hotels at 10.00. We asked to leave luggage at the hotels untill the afternoon.

Thank you very much for your consideration this is going to be my first gig, so I'm really excited by the way when does the door open? And do you know when the box office opens?

Hi! :bye:

the organizers in Cattolica told me, that the box office should open at 17:00  

Hi! :bye:

the organizers in Cattolica told me, that the box office should open at 17:00

Hiii! Yes, I've asked them,too. Thank you :) but if we go earlier, can we queue even though we dont have tickets until 17.00? I mean will they let us?

Hiii! Yes, I've asked them,too. Thank you :) but if we go earlier, can we queue even though we dont have tickets until 17.00? I mean will they let us?

yes, I think so, and you should be able to go back to your place in the queue, once you get the ticket, well hopefully