Mika@Arena della Regina - Cattolica Italy - 25 July 2015

robertina

Hi to everyone, I't the first time for me here! I'm going to Cattolica.. what about the beach party? :)

Hi nancymore

have you added your name to the RSVP list in our calendar? http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/28-arena-della-regina-cattolica-rm-italy/

And if you have a facebook account we can invite you to the event we created there!

more info to come..... stay tuned!

• Like 1

Hi nancymore

have you added your name to the RSVP list in our calendar? http://www.mikafanclub.com/calendar/event/28-arena-della-regina-cattolica-rm-italy/

And if you have a facebook account we can invite you to the event we created there!

more info to come..... stay tuned!

RSVP just added! 

Yes I have a facebook account (:

Thanks <3

Sooooooooooooooooo here's the update for our Beach Party!!  :pbjt:  :pbjt:  :surfing:  :pbjt:  :pbjt:

On the day of the gig we'll give the fans who joined the event a little invitation card in change of the payment for the entrance to the private beach (which is not much). The day after you will show this card to the reception and enter the beach.

We can start partying from 11 am (take your time to recover after a Mika's gig!) to sunset, if you can stay up then.

We will have Mika music played, silly games with silly prizes and a full bag of fun and good time together!!

So run and subscribe to Cattolica RSVP list in MFC (if you haven't done already) and aks me to be added!

There's an event going on in facebook as well, so please ask me (or SimonaG or Valmont69) to be invited there too.

That party sounds fantastic, but like i said on fb, i won't be able to make it to cattolica - and now that's final (unless i win the lottery :teehee:).

Have lots of fun everyone! - i'm sure you will! :biggrin2:

• 2 weeks later...

And also I couldnt understand the system. I read the comments which was written in 2010, and it was written that people got number when they went to the venue. Is it like that even for Parterre In Piedi? Because it says non numerato. Do we have to get numbers on the event day?

And also I couldnt understand the system. I read the comments which was written in 2010, and it was written that people got number when they went to the venue. Is it like that even for Parterre In Piedi? Because it says non numerato. Do we have to get numbers on the event day?

You understood weel. "Parterre in piedi, non numerato" is like "general admission", "standing place"...

So you arrive and you can choose where you stay, standing.

When MFC people talk about "numbers" they talk about a not official system to organize fans in the queue before the entrance of the concert.

When fans arrive some hours before the open of the doors they do a queue and usually they number themself.

So... if a fan is in the queue wants, for example, go to the toilet for some minutes, he can return in the same place of the queue.

Anyway... half an hour before the open of the doors is better to stay in place  to avoid confusion with rude people who arrive at last minute and try to jump the regular queue.

So if you arrive at the venue before the open of the doors go to to the top of the queue and ask to the people in the first row of the queue if they are using the number system.  :)

Welcome in Italy and enjoy the gig  :italia:

• Like 1

Thank you very much for your consideration this is going to be my first gig, so I'm really excited by the way when does the door open? And do you know when the box office opens?

I'm sorry, on my ticket there is not the time of opening.

Concert: 21:15

Usually doors open 1 hour before the start, but i'm not sure. 

I have not idea about the opening of the box office.

If you arrive early and the box office is closed i suggest to go on the top of the queue of fans and ask them informations. Maybe some of them have a spare ticket and you can buy it at the same price of the original purchase.

I have not idea about posters, i think italian fans are organizing stuff like this on facebook. I have not FB. 

Thank you very much for your consideration ???????? this is going to be my first gig, so I'm really excited ???? by the way when does the door open? And do you know when the box office opens?

Hi,

I'm Myriam, I'm very Happy when I hear someone who's going to experience his first gig!

I will never forget my first in my town, Rome, when I thought that one can go only to gigs when the artist you love come to your place :ah:

And Yes, we are organizing a fan Action on a Facebook group, soap bubbles during No Place in Heaven, or more probably, Underwater!

And Thank You Mika during GG, during the part where he lists all the Enfants Terribles Who inspired him!

I have printed many sheets, so don't worry!!

Allegra already told you quite everything about the way you can experience your first gig, queueing, not queueing, it's up to you!

I'm sure we'll have a lot of fun!!

See u in a few days, then!

Edited by Valmont69