how i found mika

tgwktm

hiya everyone, i have been a member for a while now so this isn't an introduction in that kind as such but i wanted to say how i found mika somewhere

the absolute first time i heard him was in 2007 when i was in my last year of primary school. i had a fabulous music teacher in primary school who encouraged us to bring in some of our own music to listen to and he would play a few in the lesson. a boy in my class brought in a copy of life in cartoon motion and played love today, i remember having it in my head for a few days afterwards

i was into him mildly for a bit but then i rediscovered him for real in 2010 when in an ICT lesson we had to design a powerpoint promoting a music concert. i had no idea who to choose so i had a look on the school's shared documents music folder and i found download of life in cartoon motion- all the memories came back to me then and i obviously chose mika to make this project about- as a result of spending a few months looking for photos, watching videos and listening to every song i could lay my hands on i fell for him again and have been hooked ever since

:wub2::wub2::wub2:

• Like 1