Mika to Perform in Central Park, NYC for Good Morning America!

dcdeb

Hi!

I'm in holiday here in New York and Friday is my last day, because in the afternoon I have the flight for Italy.

I would ask you how the meet-up with Mika will be organized?

It will be my first meet-up with him and I would like to know more details.

Thank you for help :)

Katia

Hi Katia,

We haven't finalized plans yet, but we are hoping to meet for dinner Thursday night, and then plan to meet early Friday morning. I'll know more as Wednesday goes, so please check back here. We'd love to meet you!

OK,folks, we definitely have a reserved spot for MFC at the front of the stage for Friday morning. No need for us to camp out overnight ;)  I think there should be no more than 20 of us, but I'd appreciate it if you all could tell me how many people you're bringing with you, just so I know if we'll need more space. :thumb_yello:

Also, I have made reservations for 10 at Mozzarella & Vino for 8:30 p.m. tomorrow night. Again, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you're coming and how many of you there will be so I can adjust the reservation if necessary. I *really* hope that everyone who's replied here can make it -- we MIGHT have a little surprise in store. Just sayin'... :fisch:

For anyone who doesn't know, I'd urge you to PLEASE follow me on Twitter and Facebook -- I'm dcdeb everywhere, except Instagram. There I'm dcdeb52.  And please follow MikaFanClub in both places as well -- I don't want anyone to be left out due to lack of communication.

Finally, remember when you tweet about this show to use the hashtag #MikaGMA -- it's the hashtag that Good Morning America assigned, so we may as well use it, right? :naughty:

• Like 3

OK,folks, we definitely have a reserved spot for MFC at the front of the stage for Friday morning. No need for us to camp out overnight ;)  I think there should be no more than 20 of us, but I'd appreciate it if you all could tell me how many people you're bringing with you, just so I know if we'll need more space. :thumb_yello:

Also, I have made reservations for 10 at Mozzarella & Vino for 8:30 p.m. tomorrow night. Again, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know if you're coming and how many of you there will be so I can adjust the reservation if necessary. I *really* hope that everyone who's replied here can make it -- we MIGHT have a little surprise in store. Just sayin'... :fisch:

For anyone who doesn't know, I'd urge you to PLEASE follow me on Twitter and Facebook -- I'm dcdeb everywhere, except Instagram. There I'm dcdeb52.  And please follow MikaFanClub in both places as well -- I don't want anyone to be left out due to lack of communication.

Finally, remember when you tweet about this show to use the hashtag #MikaGMA -- it's the hashtag that Good Morning America assigned, so we may as well use it, right? :naughty:

omg thats so exciting that youve reserved space by the stage!!!!!! i probably wont be getting there (with my mom) until around 630 so how would getting into this space work (sorry im new to this and super anxious/excited)?

Edited by sunfeather97

omg thats so exciting that youve reserved space by the stage!!!!!! i probably wont be getting there (with my mom) until around 630 so how would getting into this space work (sorry im new to this and super anxious/excited)?

I'm not sure myself how we're going to do this -- I'll tell whoever lets us in that we'll have someone arriving late and hope that we are still able to bring you with us. :dunno:

Please follow me on Twitter and send me a message in the a.m. so I know where you are, OK?

I will be at the meetup--really excited to meet everyone! I might bring my daughter along, although we may not be able to stay for long.

OK, great! We'll look for you!

While I was doing a project for univerisity, I created a banner to celebrate Mika's gig tomorrow!

post-18139-0-10780600-1435877714.jpg

Have fun to everyone who is going!!

I'll hope to be able to see something on Good Morning America

post-18139-0-10780600-1435877714_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

No links for this at all?

I haven't seen anything. Natasha is periscoping so trying to follow her tweets :)

Edit: Just saw your post and link, Marina! It's working for me, at least at the moment, thank you so much! :flowers2: 

Edited by tiibet

Show starts in 15 minutes, Mika should be towards the end of the 2 hour show...

Thank you Cath!  :hug:  Is it know the number of songs he's going to play?