2015 - Mika at Jardins de Pedralbes - 10 July - REPORTS/PICS/VIDS

SjoerdvWijk

When he started to pray,I was really hoping to hear NPIH   :doh:

It was my pleasure  :biggrin2:

Yesss, that was my thought too. In fact when we were praying I whispered in his ear "Father will you forgive me for my sins"  and then he said: "One, two, three, four...BG!  ahhhhhhh   :doh:

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 1

Thank you for all your pictures and vids of the show which will give us memories of this magical night ! :)

It was my very first Mika show and all I can say is that it was a lot of fun for me! I acted like a kid during all the show: I was singing, laughing, jumping! It was great time!

I shared smiles with a young lady (the one who is with you on the pic Becks), it was good seing her enjoying the show so much! ;)

It was magic, and in the same time, it was like a part inside me refused to believe I was really there, making me  seeing things from a distance, just like it wasn’t possible that Mika was really here on stage, singing and talking to us! But it was great anyway! :yes:

My daughter and I were given by some ladies (among you) lighted bracelets , a big red heart, and a fan to use during the show. I thought it was great! Then the show began and time flew away  too quickly!Mika and the band were already saying theirs goodbye!

Then came  the after show ‘waiting time’ and I was secretely hoping that Mika would honour us with his presence at some time. I had to convince my daughter first  (who was very tired and a little bored) to be a little more longer supportive for her mother, and she made it through the end! Thanks to her!!During this long waiting time, I could get to know some others fans and I could see that they were ‘normal people’, just like me! :naughty:

BTW, thank you Becks for your kindness  (we could safely catch a cab to get to our hotel). It was good speaking a little  to you (in french) you seemed very at ease with everyone! Thank you for your report and pictures of the gift! I was a little impressed with you Mikafcers (I am so new in it), so I stayed on the other side, watching and waiting, learning too....

In the end, Mika rewarded each of us  and I could get an autograph. I could witness how sweet he can be with fans he knows well, and how kind he is as well with new ones. I stayed until the end, and it was quite an Happy Ending! :wub:

A BIG THANK YOU to Nicou (Nicole) because it was thanks to her that I could make it! She taught me to listen to myself and get a little boldness! Un grand merci à toi Nicole, parce que c’est grâce à toi que j’ai osé me lancer et faire ce voyage ! :thumb_yello:

Here are some of my daughter’s pictures (nothing new, not really good quality either, but it's a sharing!)

And now, ready for the next show (Rochefort Summer Festival)! :)

post-24069-0-96028600-1438265664_thumb.jpg

post-24069-0-46862200-1438265705_thumb.jpg

post-24069-0-89705300-1438265738_thumb.jpg

post-24069-0-23441600-1438265765_thumb.jpg

post-24069-0-96174100-1438265791_thumb.jpg

post-24069-0-66711000-1438265858_thumb.jpg

post-24069-0-54698400-1438265918_thumb.jpg

Edited by valerie-emma
  • Like 3

I shared smiles with a young lady (the one who is with you on the pic Becks), it was good seing her enjoying the show so much! ;)

BTW, thank you Becks for your kindness  (we could safely catch a cab to get to our hotel). It was good speaking a little  to you (in french) you seemed very at ease with everyone! Thank you for your report and pictures of the gift!

Yesss her name is Elisa (QueenElisaII on MFC  :thumb_yello:)

And thank you so much! Believe me when I say it was a pleasure! So lovely meeting you, glad you made it to the hotel safely, I hope my French was good enough (it was too late and I was quite tired  :fisch: )

Have fun in Rochefort!!  :hug:

• Like 1

Yesss her name is Elisa (QueenElisaII on MFC  :thumb_yello:)

And thank you so much! Believe me when I say it was a pleasure! So lovely meeting you, glad you made it to the hotel safely, I hope my French was good enough (it was too late and I was quite tired  :fisch: )

Have fun in Rochefort!!  :hug:

Élisa had great time during the gig, it was good seing her having so much fun! Was she with her mother?

Don't worry, your French was just very good, even at this time of the night!

Thank you Becks!

• Like 1

Nope, she was coming with me and a friend of mine  :)

Hi Becks,

I think I may have been wrong about the girl since the one I have in mind was with a woman who seemed like a older her! :teehee:  I saw you talking to her (and her mother) when we were waiting for Mika after the show. She was on the left side of the entrance.

Nevertheless, what is important is that she had great fun this night! :)

A BIG THANK YOU to Nicou (Nicole) because it was thanks to her that I could make it! She taught me to listen to myself and get a little boldness! Un grand merci à toi Nicole, parce que c’est grâce à toi que j’ai osé me lancer et faire ce voyage ! :thumb_yello:

Avec un peu de retard, je voulais te répondre, Valérie, que tout le plaisir a été pour moi de faire ta connaissance et tant mieux si j'ai pu te donner un petit coup de pouce pour réaliser ton rêve ! J'en suis ravie ! ;)  :)

• Like 1

More pics from that gig  :wub: The stage looks really beautiful, colorful. *sight* I really miss him  :tears:

http://www.tilllate.es/es/fotografia/179114328-mika-festival-jardins-de-pedralbes-palau-reial-de-pedralbes#pic

Sara009.jpg

Sara001.jpg

Sara014.jpg

Sara015.jpg

Sara008.jpg

Edited by Mikasister
  • Like 3