So my question is... How many characters have Mika made? I mean characters like Lollipop Girl and Billy Brown. And I also wanted to know where they are presented, and if they are drawn. And also who they are referring to?

Characters so far:

• Lollipop Girl - from 'Lollipop' (referring to his little sister?) [DRAWN]

• Billy Brown - from 'Billy Brown' [DRAWN]

• Dr. John - from 'Dr. John' [DRAWN]

• Lady Jane and lover and the emperor - from 'Lady Jane'

• China Boy? - from 'Celebrate'/'China Boy'

• Big Girl?(his mother?) - from 'Big Girls (you are beautiful)' [DRAWN]

• Lola - from 'Lola'

• Devil Boy and Girl - from 'Oh Girl You're The Devil'

• Voodoo Masks? - the Swatches (to die foooor) [DRAWN]

• Naked Nameless Guy - from 'Love Today' [DRAWN]

• Royal Sympathy Band - on LICM artwork [DRAWN]

• Chew Chew - on 'Relax (Take It Easy)' artwork [DRAWN]

• Mubbins - on TBWKTM artwork [DRAWN]

• Billy Browns' wife and children - from 'Billy Brown' [DRAWN]

• Carolina - from 'Love today'

• Georgia and April - from 'Good Gone Girl'

• Karen - from 'Karen'

• One Foot Boy - from 'One Foot Boy'

• Emily - from 'Emily'

• Toy Boy - from 'Toy Boy' [DRAWN]

And about China Boy. I think he is drawn if I'm not mistaken? I think i saw him somewhere sitting in yoga position or something? Please post a picture if you can.

And I'm sure i missed some.

I was just being curious, so if you want to help me and other curious souls, please coment and share your knowledge. :)

Edited by juliafrog

i dont think they are only drawn, cause probably they are part of Mika´s life. :yes:  :biggirl: like her the "Big Girls Fans :lg: The Drawn lol loollipop Fans of Lollipop Song. :donkey: or Donkey not it´s not i think is part of Mikasound Pages of Twitter. :wales: Wales flag."

Grace Kelly is a character too. I think from Princess and her family.

And his Mum of course mention in any of his songs like "All she want" and the Fatal Women too...

2qsb80x.gif

Edited by mer

didn't he say there's a nameless naked character for Love Today that he abandoned or something?

Must be this guy...

cd-cover.jpg

and there's the Royal Sympathy Band in the LICM artwork

dfef7b018ad8ca5ca37a62458c7279e4.jpg

and Chew Chew, the monkey in the tophat who chases Lollipop Girl through the Emerald Forest!

222550_1_f.jpg

Edited by kreacher

What about the naked guy, or guys (can't remember how many exactly) on the cover of Boum Boum Boum, and let's not forget the voodoo face on the Swatch. I call my watch Swika, I can't remember the real name of it.

Then there's Dr John from TBWKTM 

Lola (who's probably a hooker) from TOOL

Devil Girl and Devil Boy from NPIH

That's all I can think of at the moment.

didn't he say there's a nameless naked character for Love Today that he abandoned or something?

Must be this guy...

cd-cover.jpg

and there's the Royal Sympathy Band in the LICM artwork

dfef7b018ad8ca5ca37a62458c7279e4.jpg

and Chew Chew, the monkey in the tophat who chases Lollipop Girl through the Emerald Forest!

222550_1_f.jpg

Wow thank you! (All of you!)

But what is the emerald forrest? Where does he tell about that?????

i dont think they are only drawn, cause probably they are part of Mika´s life. :yes::biggirl: like her the "Big Girls Fans :lg: The Drawn lol loollipop Fans of Lollipop Song. :donkey: or Donkey not it´s not i think is part of Mikasound Pages of Twitter. :wales: Wales flag."

Grace Kelly is a character too. I think from Princess and her family.

And his Mum of course mention in any of his songs like "All she want" and the Fatal Women too...

You are totaly right. I'm sure all of them have that deeper meaning.

Didn't he say once, that he used to hide behind cartoon caracters? ????

What about the naked guy, or guys (can't remember how many exactly) on the cover of Boum Boum Boum, and let's not forget the voodoo face on the Swatch. I call my watch Swika, I can't remember the real name of it.

Then there's Dr John from TBWKTM

Lola (who's probably a hooker) from TOOL

Devil Girl and Devil Boy from NPIH

That's all I can think of at the moment.

Thank you for your answer!

Wow you have a swatch? I think the limited edition one is 'Kukulakuki' and the other one is 'Kukulakuku' but I'm not sure. I really want one, but can't find it for sale anywhere... :(

here's a pic of The Mubbins and Doctor John from the artwork of The Boy Who Know Too Much btw...

7209e8fb062e50d56423eb5c7f3cc333.jpg

the boy in the pink jacket is "the boy" i guess, the one who knows too much

Billy Brown's Wife and kids

mrsbrown.gifbrownkids.gif

Edited by kreacher

Wow thank you! (All of you!)

But what is the emerald forrest? Where does he tell about that?

it's where Lollipop girl lives!  he mentions it in this interview http://www.mikafanclub.com/topic/13785-the-king-of-pop-interview/?p=696085

The drawings that go with the songs are immensely cute. Is that you?

I do all the drawings with my sister who does drawings under the name Da Wack, which is so unlike her as she's dainty.

They're like little caricatures of the songs, Lollipop Girl, Mrs Brown...

And this is just the beginning, they're gonna be everywhere!

There's going to be a little family of cartoons?

Oh yeah, they live in the Emerald Forest. There's a very special little podcast we're working on because I really like The Archers, it's such a cool little oddity, a gem of this country. I was thinking “If we did the Archers, but in the Emerald Forest, instead of where the Archers is set. What if Billy Brown is one of the characters, and Lollipop Girl is one of the characters, and I'm in it, let's do a audio-Holloaks with psychedelic characters.”

Edited by kreacher

Thank you for your answer!

Wow you have a swatch? I think the limited edition one is 'Kukulakuki' and the other one is 'Kukulakuku' but I'm not sure. I really want one, but can't find it for sale anywhere... :(

Mine is the second one. The one that is mostly blue. I got it when they first came out. I call him Swika. I love him, and when I wear him he's a conversation starter, and of course the conversation is about Mika..

Wouldn't they still have the watches on the Swatch site? Maybe you could email the site and ask about it. I'm sure people still want the watches, especially if they are new fans, who weren't around when the Swatches first came out.

Edited by Marilyn Mastin

Mine is the second one. The one that is mostly blue. I got it when they first came out. I call him Swika. I love him, and when I wear him he's a conversation starter, and of course the conversation is about Mika..

Wouldn't they still have the watches on the Swatch site? Maybe you could email the site and ask about it. I'm sure people still want the watches, especially if they are new fans, who weren't around when the Swatches first came out.

I asked so many Swatch store in different contries and I was always told that I couldnt find it anymore, because it was a speacial watch :(

I asked so many Swatch store in different contries and I was always told that I couldnt find it anymore, because it was a speacial watch :(

That's a shame. Why are Mika products, even the albums, often so hard to get hold of?  Or they are out of stock, or something like that. It's sad that you can't find a watch.

It was a limited edition, that's right. You should try Amazon, they had some a couple of weeks ago

That's a shame. Why are Mika products, even the albums, often so hard to get hold of? Or they are out of stock, or something like that. It's sad that you can't find a watch.

Yes it is so bad :( and I am even not sure it was being sold in my country, his new album hasnt come yet :/

here's a pic of The Mubbins and Doctor John from the artwork of The Boy Who Know Too Much btw...

7209e8fb062e50d56423eb5c7f3cc333.jpg

the boy in the pink jacket is "the boy" i guess, the one who knows too much

Billy Brown's Wife and kids

mrsbrown.gifbrownkids.gif

I think the boy in the pink jacket is explicitly mika, iirc there was an interview where he said this would've been the kind of school picture he'd wanted, with others who are weird like him and understand him. ;)

• Like 1

I think the boy in the pink jacket is explicitly mika, iirc there was an interview where he said this would've been the kind of school picture he'd wanted, with others who are weird like him and understand him. ;)

Ah ok. I always personally thought it was supposed to be Mika, but i don't remember that interview where he actually said it. Thanks for the info :)

I've been thinking about the characters he's used in the concerts. There was a Teddy Bears Picnic routine with animal costumes. But the character I remember liking the best is Gray Skelly. She was a big skeleton character who came on to give Mika a hug during Love Today, in the early concerts of the first album (I think it was called The Dodgy Holiday Tour but I might be wrong) and she was controlled from behind by Luke, when he was in the band, then later by another band member. I can't remember whom. 

There is Carolina (mentioned in Love Today) and Georgia and April (Good Gone Girl). Also I'm assuming the song All She Wants is about his mother.

I'm going to look for some more because I know they aren't the only characters. I don't think any of the characters I've mentioned have been drawn.